Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the picture of the incinerator they mention that a neighbour gave them a photo of the incinerator that he saw on the property on May 10.

Well, looks like Tim may very well have been incinerated.. Which is evidence why no body bag was witnessed as we all see when a body is removed from a murder scene. Cadaver dogs must have been used to trace, where they may have scattered ashes?

So was the trailer there in the driveway unhitched? No one saw what towed it?

Well, looks like Tim may very well have been incinerated.. Which is evidence why no body bag was witnessed as we all see when a body is removed from a murder scene. Cadaver dogs must have been used to trace, where they may have scattered ashes?

why is a random neighbour taking photos of their neighbour's incinerator?

Nesto,

Sorry if you have already stated your thoughts but can you tell me where your thoughts are?
Thank you in advance!

With all do respect that "hair"spells out two sets of initials. Not saying anything about him being connected but I disagree that's hair on TB knuckles

Sorry but you are wrong he does not have tattoos on his knuckles. anyone can be creative with what they want to see.. but its hair because he does not have tattos there. Anyways if thats what you want to believe thats fine but even if it was true it has been stated by LE that TB is a devout family man and involved in the Dutch Christian Reformed community and has no criminal past or in any way connected to DM.
Focus needs to be placed on finding second suspect and anyone else involved so this can be solved and the family can have this part over and they can know that all the people responsible are in custody not just DM. IMO

Yes, he was a simple man... With a clean record... And was spoken well of,... Police have summed up that with comment they made today.

it has been stated by LE that TB is a devout family man and involved in the Dutch Christian Reformed community and has no criminal past or in any way connected to DM.

and having a tat would change this how?

DM took all the risks where something could be traced back to him: the cell phone, the visit to TB's house, the ride in TB's truck, the property were the incinerator was found, the hangar, mom's house. If you are the boss, you delegate this high risk stuff.

Hi new the forum, I'm from Hamilton and have been paying close attention. I agree Snoop but in this case he knew he was fried with the tattoo id, probably why everything ended up in his possesion. One guy takes the fall . It might also give him more options for defense. Ppl on here are already talking frame.
A couple of other things I've been thinking and I haven't seen mentioned is think he is probably on some kinda trust fund, would explain the selling of the one property and the purchase of the other at that time. and to keep up with the lifestyle he thought a free truck would help. They never ever thought they would get caught.
One other thing I think the hoodie guy left the country on Wednesday.

Sorry but you are wrong he does not have tattoos on his knuckles. anyone can be creative with what they want to see.. but its hair because he does not have tattos there. Anyways if thats what you want to believe thats fine but even if it was true it has been stated by LE that TB is a devout family man and involved in the Dutch Christian Reformed community and has no criminal past or in any way connected to DM.
Focus needs to be placed on finding second suspect and anyone else involved so this can be solved and the family can have this part over and they can know that all the people responsible are in custody not just DM. IMO

Lili, would you please see the post I just made:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9430670&postcount=1020"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**[/ame]

We didnt' dream up tattoos on TB's knuckles, I promise

why is a random neighbour taking photos of their neighbour's incinerator?

Protecting their property in case there is a fire so they can blame the neighbour later? Country folks are not used to much activity so to them this was note/photo worthy, just in case?

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

If he has that. He's murdered others before

Airports of all things have surveillance do they not? I guess a warrant would be needed and surely should show if the trailer was stored there and left the property. I'm trying to guess if the truck was towed to the mom's and put in the garage first or if the truck was put into the trailer and then towed. I would think you'd need a tow truck not just a Dodge Ram to tow a truck inside a trailer would you not? Does a Dodge Ram truck fit into a normal size garage?

i have no idea why this popped into my mind again, but when i was half asleep this morning and i heard the word "strangled" doubt it has anything to do with Tim, or not but thinking if there was 3 people in his truck and he was in the front it could be possible for someone to do that with anything they had on them but i've no idea the cause of death so i doubt this has anything to do with this or not, and if this is not allowed the i will remove my post

One other thing I think the hoodie guy left the country on Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Do you have anything to substantiate this guy leaving the country or are you speculating?

My guess is once all the wild theories are tilled, we will come back to a simple story of a low level gang of thieves in over their heads who end up killing an innocent human being in a botched robbery and then making mistake after mistake as they attempt to cover their tracks. I think Tim's wife got it right: It's just a stupid truck. And someone is now dead and his daughter will grow up with only stories of him. Pointless.

When did tattoos start determining how a person is viewed? I have 8 of them, my husband has 13. He is very involved in our community, goes to church, is a business owner...it is no longer the 60's. If he has tattoos awesome...if not, who cares. Pretty sure they have nothing to do with this case. JMVHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23