Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

i find that odd when only 2 were mentioned yet it says 3 here and nothing was mentioned about them being dropped off, and about a phone being on the ground :/ or was this after the first presser ?

The thought of drugs being pre-stashed in TB's truck (from a previous owner or otherwise) doesn't make sense. Why would DM and his gang wait until TB listed the truck for sale? What if TB never listed it for sale? Would they just wait years and years until the truck finally went up for sale? What would have been the point of the other test-drive in Etobicoke?

No planted drugs, in my opinion.

Yes, but way he conducted his life.... Was an employer of a few who built and maintained his vehicles... He called all the shots.... I dont seem him going beneath that... Doesn't give the impression of a person who would follow in a criminals footsteps...rather than being the mastermind himself

His dad was the employer. The business has been shut down since he died. DM really doesn't strike me as independent, but coddled.

i find that odd when only 2 were mentioned yet it says 3 here and nothing was mentioned about them being dropped off, and about a phone being on the ground :/ or was this after the first presser ?

Now that IS weird!!!!!!!!!!!Hmmmm

I dont think his mother knew what was in trailer.....

The end of my post was sniped by the moderator so it was not my complete post. MB was cleared by LE of any involvement.

Furthermore, IMO, why come to Brantford at all if plans were to go to Waterloo/Roseville? DM could have gone directly there, from Ancaster, and not bothered with Brantford. Truck would have been hidden sooner incase someone had called it in. To me there is more to Brantford than meets the eye. MOO Not just a stop on the way.
Exactly... why Brantford? and why a Dead End Road, near a HOTEL.

The full name is Riverside Cemetery and Crematorium...so no, not neccessarily

Wasn't sure if you were cremated then they would state:
Interment Riverside Crematorium

or body burial
Interment Riverside Cemetery

I dont think his mother knew what was in trailer.....

The thing is she should know her son has the ambition tattoo, wouldn't she put 2 and 2 together and at least ask why a huge trailer was in her driveway?

Well they must have done alot of calling around.... Because that model truck was same from 2003 to 2008... 2ndly, traveling from etobicoke for test drive... Then ancaster next day?... They were seeking a specific vehicle and I dont think they were looking for a person... Just the truck, particularly 2007 5.9 diesel..as last engine year

Wouldn't have taken a lot of calling. Search Autotrader.ca for black Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel. Only a handful come up. Same on Kijiji. If there was a generic For Sale sign on TB's truck, that would kind of rule out the dealer trucks, so you're down to 3-4 private sales within 100km of Toronto.

Etobicoke to Ancaster isn't far, lots of people travel more than that every day for work. DM lived in Etobicoke & travelled to Waterloo to work on cars at the hangar, so Etobicoke to Ancaster would be nothing to him.

The thought of drugs being pre-stashed in TB's truck (from a previous owner or otherwise) doesn't make sense. Why would DM and his gang wait until TB listed the truck for sale? What if TB never listed it for sale? Would they just wait years and years until the truck finally went up for sale? What would have been the point of the other test-drive in Etobicoke?

No planted drugs, in my opinion.

Drugs go stale.... So that out of question

Very weird that this has slipped thru all this time and not been discussed.

agreed, because if that was before the presser how would they know about a phone on the ground, or even 3 people when everyone has known about two and them not being dropped off. and i tried to find the post but nothing come's up when clicking on the link :/

As much as everyone has been trying to come up with scenarios it seems clear that DM and the others set out to steal a truck and commit murder. DM's not talking to police speaks volumes. If any reasonable or normal person was arrested for a crime they didn't commit they'd be SCREAMING their innocence. The fact he's not talking to police and willing to spend two years behind bars is an admission of guilt on its own. LE know far more than they're telling us and I'm hoping we see all these losers behind bars soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back