Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly. But I think there's a lot of theories out there and many holes in the what happened. Just because he had wealth doesn't mean he was a kingpin IMO

ITA cdnDAD ... it is very possible that organized crime saw him as an opportunity for them to get into the aviation biz for flying drugs and/or all sorts of illicit merchandise. They like to rub elbows, and these days they aren't all just bikers/beards/bad jeans, etc. I can see them grooming DM to further their own agendas.

I'd like to know how long his employee worked for him. Call somebody "the boss" often enough has to be good for the ego. Hang with him, hang off every word, be there when daddy's up and died, be there when his world is falling apart ... dude's going to love you forever. You are now his "family" when he basically don't have one.

Doesn't excuse anything, but an interesting line of thought.

Well, you won't find that post on Kijiji now, but you will find quite a few black 2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Trucks, though. So, just sticking with the Billy Mason frame-up "kill the witness" scenario, let's float still another idea. Some kind of a Hells Angels or other major bad guy shakedown is happening in Hamilton or environs when somebody sees a guy standing by his 2007 pickup truck that has a "4 sale" sign on it. So the black hats start worrying and go looking for their witness. Second shot and bingo, they've got their guy.

Dunno. Clutching at straws.

I liked this idea. Until I thought that if it were me who had witnessed something, the last thing I'd do is place the truck up for sale on the internet that I had with me during the particular event, and then go and take a ride with two strangers on a test drive in said truck.

Do we know if she was even home?

When DM's lawyer was interviewed today after court, he was asked about the whereabouts of DM's mother. He basically said she has been laying low since DM's arrest. It didn't sound like she had been away on vacation or anything. I've been trying to find a link to the video, but all the ones I'm seeing end before he is asked that question.

However, I did find a new video... he did a sit down interview with CP24. He's certainly making the media rounds. http://www.cp24.com/

Underscored by the fact there are 120 officers or something on the case. This seems a lot bigger than one homicide over one truck, IMO. One theft went wrong but points to a much larger problem, or opportunity for LE depending on who they believe was involved.
I am leaning towards this theory too..just the incinerator on the property alone makes me think there is more than just this story here on this farm...media today reported police have recovered alot of evidence..asked for 2 weeks at the crime scene? Im still stumped as to why the neighbor would call police and take a picture of it..up that close before his name was even released or he was even arrested..something does not add up...I would not even know it was one..it also looked pretty covered by brush..anyone know how far neighbors property is? unless they saw something suspicious on Monday evening?

I think you're taking offense where none is intended. 120 officers is a lot for a homicide investigation. Even with suspects on the lam. In a manhunt situation where they know who they're looking for, sure. It takes bodies to go door to door and track people down. I'm looking at this objectively, please don't read into it personally.

Not taking offence, but to say a kidnapped man... Who is later found dead, and as police have said is handling many tips.... a man missing for 1 week, found 1 suspect...found body... Etc. That takes alot of manpower. I saw an ariel video the other day... And there was atleast in one field almost 50 people. Let alone other officers handling other leads...other properties... Forensic investigators ... 120 adds up really quick. And for a guy that was kidnapped just a week ago, to come this far... 120 was appropriate. As days go on, the number of officers will drop. Thats with every homicide, particularly when kidnapping is involved and the amount of properties this 1 individual owns.

When DM's lawyer was interviewed today after court, he was asked about the whereabouts of DM's mother. He basically said she has been laying low since DM's arrest. It didn't sound like she had been away on vacation or anything. I've been trying to find a link to the video, but all the ones I'm seeing end before he is asked that question.

However, I did find a new video... he did a sit down interview with CP24. He's certainly making the media rounds. http://www.cp24.com/
why is he talking so much?

Yes I watched that interview on CP24....still doesn't say if mom was home when the trailer was pulled in to her driveway. Yes I did read earlier that she is laying low.

I am leaning towards this theory too..just the incinerator on the property alone makes me think there is more than just this story here on this farm...media today reported police have recovered alot of evidence..asked for 2 weeks at the crime scene? Im still stumped as to why the neighbor would call police and take a picture of it..up that close before his name was even released or he was even arrested..something does not add up...I would not even know it was one..it also looked pretty covered by brush..anyone know how far neighbors property is? unless they saw something suspicious on Monday evening?

Nosey neighbours... Especially when police are searching surrounding areas...it would make sense to search own property...and the neighbour who is barely there.

I liked this idea. Until I thought that if it were me who had witnessed something, the last thing I'd do is place the truck up for sale on the internet that I had with me during the particular event, and then go and take a ride with two strangers on a test drive in said truck.

Unless they *thought* TB witnessed something. Maybe TB was nearby when something (drug exchange, for example) occured and figured it best to be safe than sorry and eliminate him.

Sometimes I tend to be 'looking' in a particular direction but really my mind is elsewhere.

Why do people think, in any given situation, that a refusal to talk is an admission of guilt? I can immediately think of lots and lots of reasons and lots more besides why one might "refuse to talk" either temporarily or permanently. In any case, thank god for it, in our system of justice, one is never required to incriminate oneself. It is up to accusers to prove your guilt, not up to you to prove your innocence. I, for one, am very glad that is the case. Why do I believe that? Should it really be necessary to post photo's of Pol Pot's walls of skulls or the open graves of Hitler's concentration camps to demonstrate the end result of "guilty until proven innocent?" The tragic death of TB happens to be a particularly horrible case. That is precisely why it should be treated no differently than any other.

Why do people think, in any given situation, that a refusal to talk is an admission of guilt? I can immediately think of lots and lots of reasons and lots more besides why one might "refuse to talk" either temporarily or permanently. In any case, thank god for it, in our system of justice, one is never required to incriminate oneself. It is up to accusers to prove your guilt, not up to you to prove your innocence. I, for one, am very glad that is the case. Why do I believe that? Should it really be necessary to post photo's of Pol Pot's walls of skulls or the open graves of Hitler's concentration camps to demonstrate the end result of "guilty until proven innocent?" The tragic death of TB happens to be a particularly horrible case. That is precisely why it should be treated no differently than any other.

That is true..... Paul bernardo, michael rafferty, all decided to plead innocent.. Means nothing...other than being cowards

Did I miss this before?

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 22m
Police source says investigators believe #TimBosma may have been killed in attempted carjacking; truck found with seats missing. #hamont

Does anyone know what this means?

I agree, but then, you don't know you're a witness and you have no idea what you're witnessing. What does a deeply religious family guy know about practical dealings of the black hats. No. You just stopped to catch a bit of fresh air or chat on your phone with your client or your wife or something. You could have absolutely no idea that the black hats are going to start worrying about you later, fussing over whether you calling the cops or maybe taking pictures of you with your phone, etc. Thankfully I've managed to live my life without including any biker gangs (for instance) in my contact list, but from everything I read, I understand they can be awfully paranoid about such things. Just sayin'...

Advertise.... And his willingness to take interviews from media outlets

Along with making an name for himself, which would fall under advertising essentially. This is probably the biggest case he's had to date. I don't recall any lawyers making the media rounds in the past for big cases here in Canada.

Looks like DP is enjoying all the attention that his client is getting him.

Does anyone know what this means?

Here is a CBC article. Doesn't say much.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/15/hamilton-tim-bosma-dellen-millard-court.html

A police source told CBC News that investigators believe Bosma may have been killed as the result of the attempted carjacking.

The same police source said that Bosma's truck was found with seats missing. A spokesperson for Hamilton police wouldn't comment on this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste