Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have taken a lot of calling. Search Autotrader.ca for black Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel. Only a handful come up. Same on Kijiji. If there was a generic For Sale sign on TB's truck, that would kind of rule out the dealer trucks, so you're down to 3-4 private sales within 100km of Toronto.

Etobicoke to Ancaster isn't far, lots of people travel more than that every day for work. DM lived in Etobicoke & travelled to Waterloo to work on cars at the hangar, so Etobicoke to Ancaster would be nothing to him.

Still far fetched, I dont think there is any other agenda other than his truck. His profession and hobby of rebuilding and racing off road vehicles... Clearly points the finger for parts on that truck...

During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

i find that odd when only 2 were mentioned yet it says 3 here and nothing was mentioned about them being dropped off, and about a phone being on the ground :/ or was this after the first presser ?

Link to original post

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9407421&postcount=157"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - *ARREST MADE* - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1[/ame]

If that IS junior (again, I'm not at all certain that is DM).

Are you talking about the profile set up on the dna geneology site? Without a doubt him IMO, pretty sure I saw same pictures on fb of him

During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back.
Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

Well, you won't find that post on Kijiji now, but you will find quite a few black 2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Trucks, though. So, just sticking with the Billy Mason frame-up "kill the witness" scenario, let's float still another idea. Some kind of a Hells Angels or other major bad guy shakedown is happening in Hamilton or environs when somebody sees a guy standing by his 2007 pickup truck that has a "4 sale" sign on it. So the black hats start worrying and go looking for their witness. Second shot and bingo, they've got their guy.

Dunno. Clutching at straws. Guilty or innocent, they've got somebody in custody who seems to have lots of circumstantial evidence stacked against him. Maybe that's enough to prompt us to move on. The only problem is, the police have confirmed there are several more people involved, none of whom are arrested as yet. One of them could be the true murderer, even the mastermind. So long as that possibility exists than it's equally possible that many more lives are in immediate danger, ranging from his accomplices to their friends, families and associates.

As much as everyone has been trying to come up with scenarios it seems clear that DM and the others set out to steal a truck and commit murder. DM's not talking to police speaks volumes. If any reasonable or normal person was arrested for a crime they didn't commit they'd be SCREAMING their innocence. The fact he's not talking to police and willing to spend two years behind bars is an admission of guilt on its own. LE know far more than they're telling us and I'm hoping we see all these losers behind bars soon enough!

He's been told by his lawyer to keep quiet. Eventually when this gets to court they are going to hope for a plea deal. If he spills all the beans now he has no bargaining chips for later. This is my guess.

I think if the seats truly were removed that's a major clue.

They would be worthless as used seats. I've bought leather seats for my 2006 gmc truck that got ripped once from a wreckers for less than 200.

Blood would be likely not kept to just the seat. And if it were blood why bother removing when your just gonna park it in a relatives driveway and leave Tim's remains on your own property....

Still far fetched, I dont think there is any other agenda other than his truck. His profession and hobby of rebuilding and racing off road vehicles... Clearly points the finger for parts on that truck...

Underscored by the fact there are 120 officers or something on the case. This seems a lot bigger than one homicide over one truck, IMO. One theft went wrong but points to a much larger problem, or opportunity for LE depending on who they believe was involved.

I know I'll get lambasted for suggesting this as a theory, but what if the female being discussed had some involvement with TB in the past, and that DM was furious, jealous, and wanted revenge?

I know I don't have much basis to suggest this, but I think murders have been committed since the beginning of time based on the affections for a woman.

Nope... Sharlene has been his one true love... I have a friend who is friends with his sister.

Missing seats = blood = why LE were sure he was killed on the Monday evening TB was abducted.

Missing seats = blood = why LE were sure he was killed on the Monday evening TB was abducted.

Where did LE say they were sure he was killed Monday night? In the pressed I watched he said it was his belief it happened Monday. Did they confirm since that he was in fact killed Monday?

No, he is was the child of WM and MB, no step-parent, no adoptions and their only child.

Do you know them personally, or can you provide a link to that info? Thanks !!

Underscored by the fact there are 120 officers or something on the case. This seems a lot bigger than one homicide over one truck, IMO. One theft went wrong but points to a much larger problem, or opportunity for LE depending on who they believe was involved.

120 officers which includes forensic investigators etc...for 3 or more suspect accomplices ... Seems like an appropriate number to me. Just because its "one homicide over one truck" means nothing and I don't even know what that's supposed to mean? What a certain way of going missing and dieing dictates how many officers should look? Little girl tori stafford was kidnapped and murdered also... Lots of officers in that case.... Makes no difference what circumstance is... He was kidnaped and murdered for a stupid truck. There is more people out on street who are responsible and need to be found...however many officers it takes.

I should clarify that this happened Dec 2012

Many wondered, the news just answered now

So Wayne Millard builds a brand new hanger in Waterloo, announces ambitious growth plans, then kills himself?

What person with those kind of plans for the future, turns around on a dime and kills themselves?

120 officers, for 3 or more suspect accomplices ... Seems like an appropriate number to me. Just because its "one homicide over one truck" means nothing and I don't even know what that's supposed to mean? What a certain way of going missing and dieing dictates how many officers should look? Little girl tori stafford was kidnapped and murdered also... Lots of officers in that case.... Makes no difference what circumstance is... He was kidnaped and murdered for a stupid truck. There is more people out on street who are responsible and need to be found...however many officers it takes.

I think you're taking offense where none is intended. 120 officers is a lot for a homicide investigation. Even with suspects on the lam. In a manhunt situation where they know who they're looking for, sure. It takes bodies to go door to door and track people down. I'm looking at this objectively, please don't read into it personally.

So Wayne Millard builds a brand new hanger in Waterloo, announces ambitious growth plans, then kills himself?

What person with those kind of plans for the future, turns around on a dime and kills themselves?

Someone mentioned they heard this info on CTV news.....nothing on website or other MSM yet....hmmmmm

Well, you won't find that post on Kijiji now, but you will find quite a few black 2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Trucks, though. So, just sticking with the Billy Mason frame-up "kill the witness" scenario, let's float still another idea. Some kind of a Hells Angels or other major bad guy shakedown is happening in Hamilton or environs when somebody sees a guy standing by his 2007 pickup truck that has a "4 sale" sign on it. So the black hats start worrying and go looking for their witness. Second shot and bingo, they've got their guy.

Dunno. Clutching at straws.

I liked this idea. Until I thought that if it were me who had witnessed something, the last thing I'd do is place the truck up for sale on the internet that I had with me during the particular event, and then go and take a ride with two strangers on a test drive in said truck.

Are you talking about the profile set up on the dna geneology site? Without a doubt him IMO, pretty sure I saw same pictures on fb of him

It is him. They used that pic on the news the other night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back