Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During yesterday's conference, it was stated to be an SUV, make was not mentioned.

If you're referring to the same conference I was watching, yeah, the "lead investigator" didn't seem to have a clue, if I recall correctly he stated something like "I think it might be an SUV or something"

Should still post the video, should have as soon as they obtained it. People could have been on the lookout for it, maybe someone better familiar with vehicles would be able to identify it, etc.

If the incinerator was indeed a rental, where did it come form? There is only one company dealing with dead stock in nearby, in Atwood, near Listowel.

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/food/inspection/ahw/deadstockoperators.htm

Incineration of livestock seems highly regulated - reporting is required...how do you get your hands on a unit like this if you are not legitimately farming?

I am actually a horse owner, and have used Atwood's services as I board out my guys - if I owned the property I would have chosen burial, but it wasn't an option for me. They come with a truck and remove the livestock back to their facility.

I don't mean to be rude, but how so? It actually struck me as heartfelt yet written by someone of average, to below, intelligence. He writes, "What few words could make comment here"? That doesn't even make sense. "Carefreeness"? That's not even a real word. And this is something he had a lot of time to write and go over.

That does not strike me as intelligent, I'm sorry.

agree, unless someone else dummer wrote it

Are we even sure that's DM in CN's profile pic, or was there another pic of them embracing? I'm not sure that looks like him...

Look at the wrist.. you can see a fairly identifying tattoo there. I believe it's DM. She is also tagged in several pictures with DM.

That's the only picture. May not be him, has the wrist tattoo though. The connection is pretty weak, his girlfriend could be anyone really.

Good point. How very strange that she wouldn't be his FB friend on that profile. Maybe she doesn't even know about it? She wouldn't have a pic of them together as her profile pic if they had broken up. Maybe for like a week or two tops if she wasn't over it, but every woman knows that looks desperate and sad after too long.

I'm still leaning towards him hanging out with an entirely new group in the past year... the kind whose members don't leave social crumbs or appear in pictures together. The kind who make lots of cash and could use the services of a guy with a hangar and lots of property.

Did DM's lawyer really use the word "remorseful" when asked how DM feels about what happened to TB? because if he did, that was a mighty big slip-up if you ask me. That statement says everything. You can't be remorseful about something you didn't do.
That just jumped right out at me when I read it.

Great point. Thanks for highlighting that!

Do you know a model of the phone?
It is not so simple to remove the battery from current models or smartphones.
Older phones could loose a battery after a fall on the ground.

imo, the phone was not discarded by suspects otherwise a woman would not find two pieces close by. Or suspects are really without brains, and everything was done in a rush.

Still a mystery to me: to make a test-drive at the dark night, and to go for it with strangers.
Hmm sounds like a lot of the stuff was meant to be found on purpose? The phone, a trailer with the truck at DM's mom's of all places, and the incinerator on DM's property just left out in the open not hidden from sight, a tattoo open to plain view on a wrist for identification purposes? In a photo from here I see NO "Ambition" tattoo on his wrist but look at his inner arm that is the big visible 1! Things are not as they seem I'm afraid :( http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court Someone MUST know something more and maybe to afraid to speak up? Oh my

I just unapproved 16 posts naming people who are not mentioned in the MSM. Can't do this folks! If your post was removed and you have evidence that the person was named in the mainstream media, please repost WITH A LINK!!!

We've asked morning, noon and night that this stops. We're being patient because we have a lot of new members, but if it doesn't stop, we'll have to resort to time outs. No one likes time outs - it's not fun for anyone! :(

Still no description on the vehicle they claim followed his truck during the rest drive? I thought they had surveillance video of it, was it so poor that they are unable to make out the make/model? No details at all in regards to this vehicle yet?

They should have already at least released this surveillance footage to the public, shocked they have not yet done so.

Also wish they had released more information in regards to the test driver the day before, what happened there?

maybe video footage has not been released because there may be other evidence on it. MOO - if they had got out of the truck maybe the scuffle was caught offside and all they saw was the headlights of this other truck (as someone earlier referred to in a video from daughter employer)

Did DM's lawyer really use the word "remorseful" when asked how DM feels about what happened to TB? because if he did, that was a mighty big slip-up if you ask me. That statement says everything. You can't be remorseful about something you didn't do.

I typed out most of what his lawyer said a page or two back. Here is that snippet...

When asked if there's anything he (DM's lawyer) would like to pass along to the Bosma family: "Certainly as a human being, condolences. I'm sure my client feels extremely remorseful for what's happened. But, you know, we maintain his innocence, and we're gonna defend this."

Note he said "I'm sure my client feels".... he didn't say his client said he feels remorseful. Who knows, maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I just think it's his lawyer trying to paint his client in the best possible light.

I agree and when I heard that, I was like WTF! Did he slip;
remorseful
Web definitions
contrite: feeling or expressing pain or sorrow for sins or offenses.

Or

Is this a smart way for the lawyer to begin painting DM as involved but a victim and guilty of a lesser charge. I am positive that when the other suspects are arrested and the story begins to unfold, DM and his fancy lawyer will go the route of he was there, but he didn't do it, he was a victim as well crap...

After LE gather more and more evidence against DM, he may just enter the "not guilty by reason of insanity"-kind of plea.

I can see how his lawyer will try to make people feel sorry for him by saying that he came from a broken family, father just died, compounding emotional and psychological problems... immense stress was placed upon him after father's death... too much on his plate... drove him off the deep end... etc... etc... etc...

After LE gather more and more evidence against DM, he may just enter the "not guilty by reason of insanity"-kind of plea.

I can see how his lawyer will try to make people feel sorry for him by saying that he came from a broken family, father just died, compounding emotional and psychological problems... immense stress was placed upon him after father's death... too much on his plate... drove him off the deep end... etc... etc... etc...

The lawyer will be waiting for more arrests, witnesses to come forward and evidence disclosure. As it is, I don't see much sympathy for someone who had it all but chose to take the property of a man who was not as well off. A family man with bills to pay and mouths to feed.

Re: Ambition tat

In the pics of DM from 2011,the letters of the tat are visible but not the supposed box surrounding it. Don't people typically complete a small tat like that in one sitting? What would be the purpose of going back to add a frame around the letters? Am I mistaken or did the media reports in fact state there was a box around the word "Ambition"? Did anyone attend the court appearance today and see if there are only letters and not a box?

Hmm sounds like a lot of the stuff was meant to be found on purpose? The phone, a trailer with the truck at DM's mom's of all places, and the incinerator on DM's property just left out in the open not hidden from sight, a tattoo open to plain view on a wrist for identification purposes? In a photo from here I see NO "Ambition" tattoo on his wrist but look at his inner arm that is the big visible 1! Things are not as they seem I'm afraid :( http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court Someone MUST know something more and maybe to afraid to speak up? Oh my

If you listen to briefing when police were first telling of tattoo... The individual noticed other tattoo's but did not remember what they were... He remembered the "ambition" tattoo in particular...probably because a word is easy to remember.

The lawyer will be waiting for more arrests, witnesses to come forward and evidence disclosure. As it is, I don't see much sympathy for someone who had it all but chose to take the property of a man who was not as well off. A family man with bills to pay and mouths to feed.

This is true

This is exactly what my theory is. I don't want to rule out DM's guilt here but this all doesn't add up. Organized car theft ring? Not buying it. Plenty of ways to steal a vehicle and leave the owner unharmed. Going from routine car theft to a planned murder is a HUGE distance and I just don't see it.

What ticks me off here is that I have not heard that TB's wife was able to ID DM as the man that was on their property. If i missed it, can someone point me to this piece of information? The only thing that links Etobicoke seller and TB is the phone. The ownership of the phone is unknown and it is not clear who was making the calls.

LE did state that it was DM who was driving when they left TB's house on Monday night. Does that mean TB's wife was able to positively ID DM as the man on the property? It would seem so. I would really like to know if it was the accused or suspect # 2 who did most of the talking in the first test drive in Etobicoke and at TB's house on that fateful night. Was it DM who made the phone calls to set up these appointments for the test drives? I think knowing who did most of the talking would say a lot about who the ring leader is in this scenario.

Hello everyone, first post. I live close by, have friends that knew Tim and have driven past his house a number of times, I also have young children. This case has really gotten to me; I’m following everything I can about it including this great forum from the first of thousands of posts.

With the news this morning about DM’s girlfriend being an “important witness to the crown” I’d like to throw this out there … what if DM girlfriend is cooperating with LE? What if she was the driver of the second vehicle (possibly DM’s Yukon)? LE said “we know who you are”; she may be the link. This would also explain how AM was eliminated so quickly. It would also explain how they know the remains are TB, I thought the way they worded “We are convinced by the totality of the evidence” was odd but this avoids saying it was based on a cooperating witness.

I still can’t wrap my head around motive with this. I want to believe “it was just a truck” but with DM’s background it doesn’t seem to add up. I guess DM could be running a chop shop and TB fought and things turned ugly in the attempted carjacking. Although this seems flawed as any smart criminal would not knowingly include a witness. I drove past a dozen or more Dodge 3500’s in the past week, they’re not rare.

As for DM’s lawyers comments thus far … IMO he is trying to get the conspiracy theorists thinking and steering people away from DM to establish reasonable doubt.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!
Think back to the police pulling him over. It isnt like they were sitting on the side of the road looking for a guy driving by with the tattoo on his arm. They were tipped off that DM has that tattoo. I am assuming they put out an alert about his SUV. Someone had to call in and give them the tip that DM had that tattoo. I would bet that the GF(CN or someone else) (side note: a girl in a photo with a guy does NOT mean they are "together".... plus that was in 2011, its 2013 and he is 27, could have moved on.) Back to what I was saying... I would bet that the GF is working with police, at least to the extent of naming DM and stating what he drives and saying what properties were his and guiding them. She could be innocent and just happened to be the tip that broke the case. She may have also been able to list a few known associates. LE has stated that they do not know who suspect 2&3 are, so maybe her leads only went so far, and maybe they were people not known to her. Interesting that the lawyer knows DM and has known him for a couple of months. Can someone look into the lawyer and his past cases and cross reference those names with DM, find out how the lawyer was connected to him prior to this...

in the toronto sun article Peace777 posted it does look as though the Ambition tattoo is there, just doesn't have the box around it. It is not a big tattoo from what I've seen in the other photos and seems to be a little higher up then where you would typically where a watch

Re: Ambition tat

In the pics of DM from 2011,the letters of the tat are visible but not the supposed box surrounding it. Don't people typically complete a small tat like that in one sitting? What would be the purpose of going back to add a frame around the letters? Am I mistaken or did the media reports in fact state there was a box around the word "Ambition"? Did anyone attend the court appearance today and see if there are only letters and not a box?

DM was wearing a long-sleeved white dress shirt in court, I believe. Tattoos probably covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya