Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV news at 6 (TV) just announced that Wayne Millard, DM's father, committed suicide in the house that the two shared

Maybe WM was upset over DM's behaviour even then and obviously gave opportunities to DM & he had such high expectations for his son. If MB is not suffering before she will be now. <modsnip>

The more I think about this I think DM got involved in something he had no idea how big it was, probably involved with very bad people. The 2 Nd suspect was probably not a friend and that's why he hid himself so much better. Just seems strange that if DM was mastermind how he got caught and the others have disappeared basically.

Do I think he's innocent? No but I'm betting he had no idea what he was getting into and hi silence may also be a ploy so that the others don't know the cops are onto them. Could also be to protect DMs family.

A wealthy person does not follow into a gang of scum... He creates them. Just like he employed his friends to help him build and repair cars... His claim of innocence, and lawyer talk...is almost identical to rafferty case

Now that is interesting. I'm not thinking of DM having killed him. But it would certainly have affected him to be abandoned in that way. I don't know why, but I can't shake the organized crime/chop shop thoughts. He seems to have acted desperately. Not like someone with a great deal of wealth at hand, but like someone who was about to lose everything.

I think when DM was about 21 there was talk of him setting up a helicopter business (apparently did not happen)

Last year Millard Air was to get a maintenance/repair operation going starting in November 2012 that was going to employ 50-80 people

Then in Dec, the father commits suicide...basically giving up on mentoring his son in the business

2012-2013, that guy the KOZ was running Millard Air (and yes he was names in MSM)

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=12886080&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=LQxx&locale=en_US&srchid=2340726401368647695493&srchindex=2&srchtotal=81&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2340726401368647695493%2CVSRPtargetId%3A12886080%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

The KOZ left and DM was on his own...

The tone/content of the obit makes a bit more sense anyway

I'm also into ancestry, but the DNA match angle is different. You wouldn't do that unless you didn't know who your ancestors were. ie.: my grandfather's father was a secret, so that could reveal cousins I don't know we have. If anything it says to me that he wasn't worried at the time he did this that some day, his DNA could be used against him. Something changed in his life.

I definitely see what you're saying random, but then again there could be other reasons, too. If that IS junior (again, I'm not at all certain that is DM) his grandad might have been interested in having him try to DISprove and DIScount certain popular aspects of the family heritage. The old man was quite a curmudgeon by all accounts, definitely cast in the mold of the firebrands of the sky who had skill, determination, bravado and the arrogant recklessness in sufficient measure to make a significant mark in aviation history.

A wealthy person does not follow into a gang of scum... He creates them. Just like he employed his friends to help him build and repair cars...

Possibly. But I think there's a lot of theories out there and many holes in the what happened. Just because he had wealth doesn't mean he was a kingpin IMO

Maybe WM was upset over DM's behaviour even then and obviously gave opportunities to DM & he had such high expectations for his son. If MB is not suffering before she will be now. <modsnip>

I dont think his mother knew what was in trailer.....

A wealthy person does not follow into a gang of scum... He creates them. Just like he employed his friends to help him build and repair cars... His claim of innocence, and lawyer talk...is almost identical to rafferty case

You'd be surprised. I have a well-off cousin who has spent the last 10 years mixed up in biker gangs and - let's just say, illegal activities - because it's just the life he's chosen. Some will call it the easy path. Others believe it fills a missing void in a person's life to have that sense of belonging. Whatever it is, privilege does not equal happiness and money doesn't mean no problems.

Possibly. But I think there's a lot of theories out there and many holes in the what happened. Just because he had wealth doesn't mean he was a kingpin IMO

True, but his personality as depicted through friends profiles...and his large purchases... He seems like a very independent person, who very well can take care of himself....and the people around him. So i highly doubt he went below his norm, and followed in the footsteps of a criminal mastermind... He was the mastermind instead..

During the police media briefing on the 10th of May the police said that at both test drives the 2 suspects arrived on foot and that no vehicle was seen dropping them off. I have just come accross a post made on the first thread about Tim Bosma missing (post number 157 ) dated 9th May stating different.
Snoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotr
On Kijiji
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-communit...AdIdZ482912584

And this one in the cars & trucks section:

Quote:
2007 Dodge Power Ram 3500 Pickup Truck
Please keep a look out for this truck. Our friend had it up on here
2 nights ago 3 guys came to look at it in ancaster 2 got dropped off
And the other guy said he would be back. Our friend tim bosma took the other
2 guys for a test drive near the fair grounds in ancaster. No one ever came back
Thay was 2 nights ago. Lisence plate 726 7zw. Please call police even
If u find a phone on the ground. Thanks go to the hamilton police services facebook page

You'd be surprised. I have a well-off cousin who has spent the last 10 years mixed up in biker gangs and - let's just say, illegal activities - because it's just the life he's chosen. Some will call it the easy path. Others believe it fills a missing void in a person's life to have that sense of belonging. Whatever it is, privilege does not equal happiness and money doesn't mean no problems.

Yes, but way he conducted his life.... Was an employer of a few who built and maintained his vehicles... He called all the shots.... I dont seem him going beneath that... Doesn't give the impression of a person who would follow in a criminals footsteps...rather than being the mastermind himself

CTV news at 6 (TV) just announced that Wayne Millard, DM's father, committed suicide in the house that the two shared

so he knows the pain of loosing someone in a tragic and senseless and unfair way and yet .... he has ruined so many people's lives, most importantly a young wife and little daughter or at least (just to make the 'he might be framed' people happy, he was involved in some way)

that is interesting,
Upon searching Millard it seems more sites come up adding to database info
I have found these post on one of the forums
http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=67743

it seems like MillardAir had good and bad days it was slowly declining ,
some posted good comments and some bad..

Yes! On Saturday, after they released DM's name, I immediately started googling his name on FB. Oddly, there was no DM on FB...but led me to other info on FB articles...looks like the same forum. DM himself interacting with another user and I believe it was back in 2007. They were discussing his grandfather. When he was asked if he was the 'grandson', he replied with, "Yep, that's me"....and gave his address. So, of course, I wrote it down...complete with phone #....2450 Derry Rd. E, Mississauga. Hangar #5. I assume this was the old Hangar? I'm not sure, and I'd have to search the link again to post it.

so he knows the pain of loosing someone in a tragic and senseless and unfair way and yet .... he has ruined so many people's lives, most importantly a young wife and little daughter or at least (just to make the 'he might be framed' people happy, he was involved in some way)

Framed my a$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member