Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am leaning towards this theory too..just the incinerator on the property alone makes me think there is more than just this story here on this farm...media today reported police have recovered alot of evidence..asked for 2 weeks at the crime scene? Im still stumped as to why the neighbor would call police and take a picture of it..up that close before his name was even released or he was even arrested..something does not add up...I would not even know it was one..it also looked pretty covered by brush..anyone know how far neighbors property is? unless they saw something suspicious on Monday evening?

Not sure if this has been answered, but I am familiar with the area and I know there is a couple of houses near by which are higher up on a hill, so they would be able to over look most of DMs field and forest/swampy area. I do not know that it is one of those neighbours, but it is possible if they can over see some activity they didnt trust.

This has been a fast moving thread with very good ideas, observations, research and links. Good job by the many tireless posters who care.

My condolences to Mr Bosma's family and friends on his untimely and senseless loss.

So Wayne Millard builds a brand new hanger in Waterloo, announces ambitious growth plans, then kills himself?

What person with those kind of plans for the future, turns around on a dime and kills themselves?

Did WM pay for the construction of the new hangar at Waterloo Airport or did he require investors to raise the necessary cash? Additionally, WM would have needed cash to launch his new business to carry it until some returns began to pour back into the business. Trading on his name wouldn't do it for a bank nor would borrowing most of the cost even if it was secured with other assets. Not in this day and age.

Were payments due that could not be met, causing WM to do what he did, leaving someone extremely po'd? It does appear DM knowingly participated in a car theft - did he agree to obtain a number of vehicles that could be sold overseas for good money in order to repay some debt?

If so, was DM then set up on the murder as well? Maybe some evidence was suppose to be there should DM decide to walk away, but when it all started crashing down was more evidence planted?

The evidence trail looks a little easy and spread over a number of days.

Looking forward to more arrests.

My theory is, maybe they stopped to transfer the body from the truck to the second vehicle, maybe the phone fell out of TB's pocket when they moved him?

My neighbour's friend said that they stopped at the Tim Horton's on Myers and 24 that night and police came to investigate.

When I go to Hamilton, I go through highway 8, but if I'm going to Ancaster, I take 24.

Were payments due that could not be met, causing WM to do what he did, leaving someone extremely po'd? It does appear DM knowingly participated in a car theft - did he agree to obtain a number of vehicles that could be sold overseas for good money in order to repay some debt?

This is all possible, but JMO, I think that these guys were stealing vehicles for their own personal use. But, who knows?

Why Brantford? The trip from the home of TB to the phones location wouldn't take that long. I think they stashed the truck and trailer on that side road to conceal the truck.They wouldn't have paraded it through the town.
The airport is also right there and DM has likely been there before. The country roads from that point go straight through Ayr and to the farm. The hanger isn't far from there. All of this would be under the cover of darkness.
If they went 400 series hwys they have traffic cameras on them.
This could be why Brantford

i still find this really odd like i don't know why it keeps poping into my mind :banghead: :pullhair: :sigh:

Could be intentional mis-information from LE (which they are legally allowed to do), unintentional mis-information from LE (i.e. a screw-up), or the poster/friend simply got it wrong (from friend of a friend ....)

Sometimes there aren't any immediate answers, things just "are what they are" and we just have to keep all possible scenarios in mind as we plod on.

JMO

Is this new info I missed today that his father's death was suicide and confirmed??

I haven't found any MSM reference to this. I have looked, however have found nothing....

I don't think the father's death is relevant at this time, unless LE reveals new info.

For Tim and his family's sake we should focus more on the two other POI's and letting Justice prevail....

My neighbour's friend said that they stopped at the Tim Horton's on Myers and 24 that night and police came to investigate.

When I go to Hamilton, I go through highway 8, but if I'm going to Ancaster, I take 24.

They stopped at Tim Hortan's? Do you know if they went inside at all?

also TB.s driveway was really long..I dont they had a long walk up that driveway to get to the door if they got dropped off..so to me that would be odd

I can not follow this whole crime. There is something really dumbfounding about the whole taking someone for a drive. They could have finished the 3 off and took the truck and had no witness Why this whole murder with burning thing. I think they have done this before. JMO

Where on earth did they find this chap? The primary focus of his firm seems to be civil law re Toronto high rise and condo development. The criminal side of the practice including our fellow's asian drug stuff, seems to be a very minor subset. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

DMs lawyer does not work at that firm any longer and has been a sole practitioner in criminal law since 1996. His Linked In account clearly states this.

Well what we know of suspect 2 is that he is younger, smaller, shorter than DM. Do you really think DM is getting pushed around and taken advantage by someone younger than him?

It is looking less and less like DM was consorting with people more streetwise than him (organized crime) and more like a bunch of dumb young clucks that thought they had thought up the perfect crime to compliment their hobbies

Plan A would have been to carjack TB, but when TB died, they had to improvise a Plan B

Would DM consider himself used and taken advantage of if Plan A had worked? No, I think he stood to gain from this crime

Once TB died, I am sure DM was in the driver's seat with a Plan B that included his properties and incinerator

I think this is most likely.

I hope this was reported on the tip line.

Wow this board is moving so fast I can't keep up and parent at the same time!!! lol

I have two questions from todays information...

Is there a confirmed cause of death on DM's father WM??? Could someone link to me, or explain this as I see people mentioning suicide.

Also... What seats in particular are missing from TB's truck.. and is there a link to this info??

Thank you in advance!

Opinion

- not going for tim. If they were why wait for his kijiji ad? And how would they know it was his? Im sure if they had a reason to kill him it could be done anytime. The ad makes zero sense, also, why the first test drive? They wanted the truck. They kept the truck, they hid the truck. If the truck didnt matter it would have been dumped or burned.

- started as a car theft. DM driving, another in the back. Other likely tried to subdue TB who fought back, things got a little too heated and a mistake happened and TB was killed by mistake. Emergency plan put into place last minute and sloppy, have to cover this up we are in big ****.

- maybe this is why DM and lawyer say the true story will come out, perhaps it was the guy in the back that actually killed TB while DM drove? Seems to fit his response thus far, that maybe DM didnt actually murder him but was there and a part of it.

Just from photos, they "seem" to me like the type to take risks, steal cars, joy rides, thrills, break the law, drinking, drugs, partying, etc. but dont seem like murderers whatever a murderer seems like, just my thoughts.

Also, i picture a planned murder being a solo exercise, not a group activity wouldnt you think? Too many people to see, and possibly roll over on you and spill the beans, wouldnt that make sense?

What seats in particular are missing from TB's truck.. and is there a link to this info??

A police source told CBC News that investigators believe Bosma may have been killed as the result of the attempted carjacking.

The same police source said that Bosma's truck was found with seats missing. A spokesperson for Hamilton police wouldn't comment on this information.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/15/hamilton-tim-bosma-dellen-millard-court.html

Wow this board is moving so fast I can't keep up and parent at the same time!!! lol

Is there a confirmed cause of death on DM's father WM??? Could someone link to me, or explain this as I see people mentioning suicide.

Also... What seats in particular are missing from TB's truck.. and is there a link to this info??

Thank you in advance!

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/15/hamilton-tim-bosma-dellen-millard-court.html

Thank you in advance!

see post 861 video

Why Brantford? The trip from the home of TB to the phones location wouldn't take that long. I think they stashed the truck and trailer on that side road to conceal the truck.They wouldn't have paraded it through the town.
The airport is also right there and DM has likely been there before. The country roads from that point go straight through Ayr and to the farm. The hanger isn't far from there. All of this would be under the cover of darkness.
If they went 400 series hwys they have traffic cameras on them.
This could be why Brantford
Why that location????
TB was contacted via home phone. Did he get the call right after the failed attempt on Sunday? Bcuz if he was working Monday, how did he get the call. During the day.
Someone knew that was a good spot to do the body transfer and they accidently dropped the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly