Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I posted that there was a property for sale in Oakville in Feb 2012 for $829,000 that had "contact Dell Millard" with a phone number beside it on the listed website.

Today the cached results from that website no longer contain any reference to Dell Millard.

Is it just me or do many things mentioned here quickly disappear!

I can tell you from experience with the Tori Stafford case, that LE watch these boards, and disable accounts online on websites that are of interest or evidence.

Ummmmm....something weird just popped up on my screen.

I clicked the link at the bottom of the page to read about Paul Michael Foster (was missing with his truck from Hamilton, found deceased) in a new tab.

I wish I knew how to post pictures. But anyways it's a pop-up box that says at the top "Authentication Required" Then it says "The server http//www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca:80 requires a username and password" Then a username field and a password field.

I have not been on the Hamilton police website at all. I have a screenshot if anyone wants to see it and can tell me how to post it. I tried opening the same page again but the pop up doesn't appear

This has happened to me on all mty devices.... and laptop too ??? I have a screenshot on my iphone
I received the same password prompt as well! I'm new here, so I didn't really think much of it. Again - attempting to access from an iPhone.

So about Millard Air, what happened?

By August 2012 they had the hangar built and a reporter wrote this:

Millard Air will employ 40 to 90 people and will provide heavy aircraft maintenance, beginning with Boeing 737s and eventually progressing to Airbus A320s and Boeing 757s. The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November.

At the moment, the new heavy maintenance facility is isolated on the field; but if Wood has his way, there will be an FBO (fixed-base operator) out there soon. The airport issued an RFP (request for proposal) in May, and hopes to break ground this summer. “There is great visibility for an FBO over there, at the end of the runway, with airside and road access,” he said. “The land is serviced; they could start building tomorrow.”

The plan is to select an FBO that will bring in a fleet of corporate aircraft. Wood’s goal is to strike just the right balance between commercial, corporate and flight training activity at the airport. A former employee of the Waterloo-Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC), he understands that general aviation is critical to CYKF; but, he is also aware that commercial activity pays the bills.

I gather this means Millard Air was just waiting for two things to get running (1) government certification and (2) for the airport to acquire a commercial client that would move in next to them and provide planes to work on (i.e., the commercial client would totally outsource it's maintenance)

And November 30, 2012, a month after WM expected to be operating, he killed himself.

I am trying to find a reference I read, that the certification was still outstanding in Feb 2013 when Millard Air ceased operating

It could be WM overextended the business by building the hangar before securing a workload, and when his certification was delayed and a commercial client couldn't be found, he gave up and killed himself

DM seems to have brought a guy in briefly (the KOZ) to run the place, in March 2013 he posted looking for tenants for the hangar at avcanada and soon after he was no longer associated...his linkedin shows him with Millard Air from 2012-2013, but more specifically, not NOW/currently.

DM was asset rich but the company was circling the toilet, he did nothing but play with his toys at the hangar and the business had no cashflow except out

Time to get desperate

no description of another tattoo in this article, just the heir with the tattoos.
most people who have tattoos have more than one.

I think i remember seeing in the facebook pics, that DM had a tattoo on each wrist.

I know i have many tattoos and they have symbolism.
Shud b interesting about these tattoos.
All I know is that ambition tat, looks like it was done by a crack head. Lol
Jmo

MD was asset rich but the company was circling the toilet, he did nothing but play with his toys at the hangar and the business had no cashflow except out

Highlighted.

Yesterday I posted that there was a property for sale in Oakville in Feb 2012 for $829,000 that had "contact Dell Millard" with a phone number beside it on the listed website.

Today the cached results from that website no longer contain any reference to Dell Millard.

Is it just me or do many things mentioned here quickly disappear!

I remember that link, it did have DM's name as a contact.

Many eyes are watching us!!!!

I think you have hit the nail on the head

This sounds very reasonable, BUT this still begs the question about the second driver, why? The incinerator on the property. . .what for? What are the police doing on the property for so long? Hubby told me that they usually set up one tent as an office. If there are any more it's because it's where a body was found. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the office is the two joined tents and then another higher up the property?

What this sounds like to me is that this isn't the first killing episode. What I also don't get is, how on earth does a murderer collaborate with more than one person? This is usually a one man event. . .although we all probably know about the Charles Manson scenario.

My brief theory of how the "story" (http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...harged-with-ontario-father-tim-bosmas-murder/) will go (in DM's defense - not that I agree with him being innocent):

DM tells his employees he needs another work truck, just like the one he has/had (the red one on fb pics - does he still have this?). They start looking, and get to Tim's truck. They have a second car in case a purchase is made. DM decides he likes Tim's truck, but doesn't want to purchase it, decides to 'go home' and takes the second vehicle home. Buuut his friends say, 'no, no, we want the truck' and stay behind for the purchase. DM's gone and has no clue what has happened. The truck ends up being purchased, and put in the company trailer, without DM knowing and it ends up on Mom's property for whatever reason.

This seems far fetched, but I guess this is why he's waiting for amounted evidence. He's not naming the other passengers because he needs to figure out what the police already know. If he starts naming people off, he'll a) compromise his "story" and b) won't have a bargening tool.

Can I ask tho Why even come to Brantford anyway?? There was a more direct route to Roseville/Waterloo, anyone have a theory as to why them came to Brantford??

This undated article about Carl M indicates that they had at least one plane in storage in Brantford. The author refers to Carl being 92 so, that should be 2006.

There are still six aircraft owned by the firm today: three DC-4s – one in open storage at Brantford and two at Pearson – and three Piper Navajos, which are also kept at YYZ.

full article:
http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

Just a guess: maybe he picked up on his grandfather's story about being related to Joseph Brant, and wanted to find proof of aboriginal ancestry so that he could apply for a Status Indian card, which, I believe, would give him tax benefits (cheaper gas for all his toys), perhaps access to reserves, etc.

This is what I believe as well. Notice that in the Baja pics he was even sporting a red Mohawk hairstyle.

Highlighted.

So about Millard Air, what happened?

By August 2012 they had the hangar built and a reporter wrote this:

Millard Air will employ 40 to 90 people and will provide heavy aircraft maintenance, beginning with Boeing 737s and eventually progressing to Airbus A320s and Boeing 757s. The company is awaiting its AMO (approved maintenance organization) certification from Transport Canada, but Millard hopes to be up and running by the beginning of November.

At the moment, the new heavy maintenance facility is isolated on the field; but if Wood has his way, there will be an FBO (fixed-base operator) out there soon. The airport issued an RFP (request for proposal) in May, and hopes to break ground this summer. “There is great visibility for an FBO over there, at the end of the runway, with airside and road access,” he said. “The land is serviced; they could start building tomorrow.”

The plan is to select an FBO that will bring in a fleet of corporate aircraft. Wood’s goal is to strike just the right balance between commercial, corporate and flight training activity at the airport. A former employee of the Waterloo-Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC), he understands that general aviation is critical to CYKF; but, he is also aware that commercial activity pays the bills.

I gather this means Millard Air was just waiting for two things to get running (1) government certification and (2) for the airport to acquire a commercial client that would move in next to them and provide planes to work on (i.e., the commercial client would totally outsource it's maintenance)

And November 30, 2012, a month after WM expected to be operating, he killed himself.

I am trying to find a reference I read, that the certification was still outstanding in Feb 2013 when Millard Air ceased operating

It could be WM overextended the business by building the hangar before securing a workload, and when his certification was delayed and a commercial client couldn't be found, he gave up and killed himself

DM seems to have brought a guy in briefly (the KOZ) to run the place, in March 2013 he posted looking for tenants for the hangar at avcanada and soon after he was no longer associated...his linkedin shows him with Millard Air from 2012-2013, but more specifically, not NOW/currently.

DM was asset rich but the company was circling the toilet, he did nothing but play with his toys at the hangar and the business had no cashflow except out

Time to get desperate

But remember his lawyer said DM is financially secure.....bahahaha

Sometimes, the more you have, the bigger your debt load!!!!!

It would be so strange if they stopped at Tim Horton's.

Was there not someone on here awhile back that worked at Tim Hortons in Brantford and said Red Hooded individual went into Tim Hortons?

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned. I haven't been able to read some of the posts over the last two days.

It was the press release on Tuesday at 10am that Hamilton police said TB's body was found, but that they still hadn't identified it. And that his body was unrecognizable.

Does this mean that someone gave them the tip about the body? Or does this mean that forensics was able to recover something and 'somewhat' confirm? Doesn't make sense to me that they new it was Tim without knowing it was Tim. How did they come to this?

Bones, teeth, some parts that weren't totally burnt. He was burnt beyond recognition probably means you could not recognize him by looking with the naked eye but forensics could identify him. They would never have confirmed it was TB without knowing for sure.

Opinion

- not going for tim. If they were why wait for his kijiji ad? And how would they know it was his? Im sure if they had a reason to kill him it could be done anytime. The ad makes zero sense, also, why the first test drive? They wanted the truck. They kept the truck, they hid the truck. If the truck didnt matter it would have been dumped or burned.

- started as a car theft. DM driving, another in the back. Other likely tried to subdue TB who fought back, things got a little too heated and a mistake happened and TB was killed by mistake. Emergency plan put into place last minute and sloppy, have to cover this up we are in big ****.

- maybe this is why DM and lawyer say the true story will come out, perhaps it was the guy in the back that actually killed TB while DM drove? Seems to fit his response thus far, that maybe DM didnt actually murder him but was there and a part of it.

Just from photos, they "seem" to me like the type to take risks, steal cars, joy rides, thrills, break the law, drinking, drugs, partying, etc. but dont seem like murderers whatever a murderer seems like, just my thoughts.

Also, i picture a planned murder being a solo exercise, not a group activity wouldnt you think? Too many people to see, and possibly roll over on you and spill the beans, wouldnt that make sense?

You must of read my post ? :)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9433119#post9433119"]Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST** - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
post #188

Interesting new article in the Spec about how DMs lawyer models himself after the celebrity American lawyers. Sheds light on why he is doing the rounds.

Sorry but can't link from my tablet.

Doesn't make sense to me that they new it was Tim without knowing it was Tim. How did they come to this?

Again, totality of evidence.

Forensics, the coroner, and other expert witnesses will be able to prove, beyond doubt, that the remains are Tim's.

Has anyone found any email addresses or username/handles for Millard?

I remember that link, it did have DM's name as a contact.

Many eyes are watching us!!!!

We hope that the prosecutor and detectives are on here too, to get tips, lol.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn