Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree its not uncommon for people commiting suicide with a gun to have bad aim. I'm a nurse and have seen it all too many time unfortunately. Especially since WM was involved in animal protection or whatever, he probably was not an avid hunter therefore wasn't a pro with guns. Many people are surprised with the kick-back from a gun which leads to many attempted suicides with a gun going wrong.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive: My brother is a hunter and was president of the board of his county's Humane Society for many years.

I would think one determination of suicide vs murder would be the angle of bullet entry. Shooting oneself in the eye would most likely have an upwards trajectory. Possibly a straight trajectory. Definitely not a downwards trajectory. I could also see a shot to the eye if he had the gun to his temple and then flinched and turned his head toward the gun as he pulled the trigger.

I keep thinking about the incinerator being on the property, and a burn mark in the field. However, if a body was found by ATVers, I don't believe it was used in this case. Even if the body was burned, and I have really struggled with how they would fit a human in there, there would be no body left to find. Now suppose they could fit a body in there, and did not know how to work it properly, even then...if I was in their shoes would I want to take out partially burned remains and move them, or start the process over until I got it right. I really somehow feel this incinerator was not used for the body, perhaps in burning other things as cover up, destruction of evidence, but something feels so "off" about this to me....IMHO
agree with you..Im thinking it wasnt used either..

I don't think the phone was ditched, just dropped accidentally by the perps or on purpose by TB
I think it accidentally fell out, during the body transfer, then they stopped at another location, also frequented by a Quikx Trailer.

Lets get realistic here, these ppl are moving a dead body, possibly bloodied, etc from one veh to another, you are going to make that transfer in a secure location somewhat or a familiar location. You are certainly not going to do it, on a dead end road. You have no means for escape, if caught.
Most ppl, on this board, are not going to have had the pleasure of experiencing PTSD, Shock, etc, personally, i have both on a professional level and a personal level.
When you are panicking, alot of things shutdown, you rely on different senses, and familiar settings/environments. You have to make quick decisions and they are usually gut feelings, because they come instantly.

Look at the likes of Williams, Bernando, Picton, to name a few. Look at their Killing Fields.

jmo

CTV Kitchener
Published Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:36PM EDT

Several days after police first showed up at the Region of Waterloo International Airport in connection with the death of Tim Bosma, the search of a hangar belonging to his accused murderer has intensified.

Hamilton Police have set up a command post at the Millard Air hangar, while a cube van, forklift and other police vehicles are also at the site.

Officers were also seen performing a grid search of the area Thursday afternoon.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-search-intensifies-at-millard-air-hangar-1.1284332#ixzz2TTWtim00

Thinking out loud.
Of course this will seem too far fetched but what the heck.....here I go:
So what if WM's death was not really a suicide.....who would want him dead and why? Usually if you follow the money it leads to a perp.....what if DM has a half sibling.....from his father. This could explain the estrangement between parents, DM and his mother. We know DM had a membership on a DNA site since 2009. Maybe the sibling figured out he was related to the Millard's, killed WM, and is framing DM/blackmailing DM.
Geeze now that I typed it out I see it is ridiculous, but stranger things have happened.
Of course this popped into my head after reading an article alluding to this potentially being like The Following......love the show but it is off the wall.
All this is jmo, a different angle to look at things. No disrespect to WM for implying there may have been extramarital relations.

Trying to catch up here. I reread the thread but couldn't find the answer. Any idea (yet) why DM was registered on a DNA website?

A small online footprint could mean he was trying to protect himself. He posted on a forum in 2007..... but gradually isolated himself.... that spells protecting himself to me.

He may have posted under aliases unrelated to his name.

CTV Kitchener
Published Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:36PM EDT

Several days after police first showed up at the Region of Waterloo International Airport in connection with the death of Tim Bosma, the search of a hangar belonging to his accused murderer has intensified.

Hamilton Police have set up a command post at the Millard Air hangar, while a cube van, forklift and other police vehicles are also at the site.

Officers were also seen performing a grid search of the area Thursday afternoon.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-search-intensifies-at-millard-air-hangar-1.1284332#ixzz2TTWtim00

Hmmm trying to look for burn patterns on the runway indicating it was used or a plane took off from there recently?

I think this case goes deeper than Dellen Millard. And I think it’s much bigger than a truck…probably about the size of an airplane hangar. I think his father had problems with either high level organized crime or Trade Unions. I think they put the pressure on him to withdraw his application for an AMO at YKF (Waterloo International). 50 to 90 people employed outside of the IAMAW? Or it could have been something even darker than that and started way before they moved their facilities to Waterloo. Enough pressure (as in threaten wife and son and destroy his business) to make the man kill himself (or be killed if he didn’t co-operate). Remember the lines in the obit” "

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. He was frugal with himself and generous to others... (protection money, extortion, interest on outstanding loans?????)
The only people he feared were racists.”

Very odd comments…maybe he meant tsarists…or literally Caucasians from the Caucus region….as most people despise racists not fear them. The Russian Cyrillic in the twitter feed the other night was very disturbing….see posts #528, #535 and #536 on Thread 3) ?

With the father dead, son Dellen withdraws the application for mechanical repair and overhaul in February because he’s not interested in pursuing the vision. In March the hangar is put up for rent on aviads.ca …..but the “black hats” won’t leave him alone. The 50,000 sq ft building has radiant heat..and maybe Tim was in the building around the end of April balancing something one day and saw or heard an interaction between Dellen and the black hats that he shouldn’t have witnessed. He probably didn’t even know what he witnessed, being a nice guy, he just excused himself and left. And he becomes the targeted victim of a nefarious band of truly master criminal minds. A quick search turns up his phone number and also relates to a 2007 truck for sale. And the insane plan was formulated. They can eliminate the witness and the unco-operative problem child in one fell swoop.

Because really, who hands LE clues on a plate like that…the phone is found, the truck is backed up to his mother’s front door (ie the horses head in the bed…a warning to say we know where your mother lives, and that’s why she’s “laying low”), the victim is found on the Millard farm and the kid sits terrified in jail, knowing he might have unwittingly caused it (hence remorse) but didn’t do it and can’t say a word because if he does he’s next…in or out of jail, he’s next) People he fears more than interrogation and incarceration. And the only thing those ruthless people got wrong in the impersonation was the placement of the ambition tattoo. It wasn’t on his wrist where one would wear a watch.

Pretty sure the reason that LE is not asking for public input is because they are not looking for a couple of haywire kids/young adults. It’s far more dangerous than that. Possibly also linked to mysterious FB Ukrainian girl (post #55 Thread 4) linked back to puppet masters. Maybe even a high level organized crime investigation that has been ongoing since his father's death and the criminals lashed out viciously as the noose tightened.

Of course this is only speculation on my part. But one thing for sure, the people that did this are depraved and soulless sociopaths. RIP Tim …my heart goes out to the Bosma family in this time of suffering and anguish. Our prayers are still with you .

BBM: Good call, and good post.

The rapid imploding of the Millard family business, and the events of the past year, especially now that we know his Dad "committed suicide", sheds a whole new light on this very bizarre case.

ok now SS wife has contacted a reporter and she is tweeting about it? this is very odd

If they found something in Freelton now, they're using lots of back roads. If they either just murdered somebody or kidnapped and are about to murder someone, they'd be a bit nervous and panicked. These back roads are easy to get lost on. It makes sense they used back roads and not the highway.

Someone knew these roads. Maybe DM or maybe one of the others...

Trinity Road (where Tims house is) turns into 52, there is an on-ramp to get onto the 403 from 52. If this is related to TB is would suggest they took the 403 to Brantford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member