Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the police do and have make many mistakes in previous murder cases, I'm hoping that they look at everything this time. I've seen some sloppy work done by the Crown Attorney and the Hamilton Police department while in court.
They don't just need video from the night of Tim's murder. They need to get all the video available with Millard on them from shops,gas stations,private homes etc. from the night of Tim's abduction to the night of his arrest. Accompanied by gas receipts,credit card/bank statements and a time line.That would make sure that he does not get off on a plausible alibi
Remember that Millard was seen at his mothers house with "friends" in the backyard by his neighbour just after the trailer was parked there.
IMO.The reason that the police are considering it to be a thrill kill is because of the history of the incinerator .Time of rental or purchase might show intent and premeditation.
The fathers suicide? That IMO would/could show previous trauma /violence that would accompany progression towards a thrill kill. I hope they have the suicide note from his father.If not ,they better really analyze it. I cannot see a man of power and influence ,not leaving a note.NO WAY.IMO
I wonder why the police have not had a sketch made of the second suspect? His description right now, fits too many people.
In no way do you make casual friends with a "couple" of people and pre-plan a murder.I personally think all the mafia connections are ridiculous. I also DO not think that Tim Bosma knew these men or he would have mentioned that to his wife. "Hey honey it's okay,I know these guys"< That was NEVER stated.
The police have the records from ALL the phones involved. ALL of them. Somewhere on those phones,FB friend lists,tweets etc. lies a connection to the "additional suspects".Again.IMO.
Who was Millard hanging out with just prior to Tim's murder? Maybe they should get home and store security etc.evidence for a few weeks prior to Tim's murder.What about satellite imagery? Everyone leaves a trail.EVERYONE!

BBM - That isn't accurate. According to articles, DM was seen at his own house in Etobicoke on Wednesday evening with some other men. A neighbour of DM's mother in Kleinburg said he noticed the trailer being backed into the driveway on Wednesday night during the Leafs game. I haven't seen any of the Kleinburg neighbours say they saw who left the the trailer there.

snipped from the above linked article:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group.

“Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said.

<end snip>

I always found it suspicious that DM had such a small online footprint. I would love to find out his identity for the "social media" that played a big part of their activities.

wow. Tight-knit group. Like a 'fight club' type of thing, IMO.

At first I thought OK but when I think about some more, why not abduct anyone, any random person? Why someone who has the same type of truck as he does? KWIM?

You have to be careful with what you read in the Toronto Sun. It has a similar reputation as the NY Post has in the states.

AM had a twitter post (now gone) that read "learn to steal cars...#gonein60seconds". It was mentioned many threads ago. Gone in 60 Seconds is a Hollywood film about stealing cars. I have not seen the movie but would be worth exploring. Nicolas Cage and Angelina Jolie starred in it I think.

But, if he was incinerated.. what would there be to find?

Did he have a ring on? Someone pointed out a ring that is a symbol of the electricians. Maybe it remained unmelted in there.

IMO This has NOTHING to do with the current thread but I would also like to mention that I attended a murder trial recently at John Sopinka last December.
The person implicated in the murder was a six nations resident.Although the police and the Crown had video evidence ,they did a terrible job of providing back up evidence.
I spoke with the crime reporter during court breaks.She felt that he was guilty. I did not. The suspect was too angry about the time he had already spent in prison and wanted to finish the trial without further delay.
2 years is a great deal of time to spend in jail for a crime that you did not commit.The witnesses against him also from six nations failed to appear and had to be issued a warrant to appear.Sloppy,sloppy sloppy trial.
Too many of those trials here in Hamilton.Pick it up people, because I believe that Millard's lawyer is a seasoned defense attorney with a great deal of money at his disposal to poke holes in your case .

Don't even go there. It was planted by someone who thought they were helping. I'm thinking the whole thread is a waste of time. Lots of grand scenarios without any solid base. Seems people are just drawn to the intrigue by a need to know (I am) and I can't see any real value here in terms of offering information. So I think I'll just let the experts do their jobs and accept that I have to wait for answers.

agree with your frustration, but quite often these theories offer up an angle for LE to investigate no matter how wild it might seem (we all know LE are reading this forum).

BBM - That isn't accurate. According to articles, DM was seen at his own house in Etobicoke on Wednesday evening with some other men. A neighbour of DM's mother in Kleinburg said he noticed the trailer being backed into the driveway on Wednesday night during the Leafs game. I haven't seen any of the Kleinburg neighbours say they saw who left the the trailer there.

You are wrong. Go back to the neighbours statement. I believe it came from a news cast.

Thrill kill plus a vehicle they could use.:moo:

True but that adds in more factors: a missing person AND their missing vehicle. I don't know....he is a thrill seeker, true. This is pretty extreme and involved so many risks with Tim's wife seeing them and the fact they went to his home.

Which leads me to this: How did DM contact Tim about the truck in the first place? I'm reading that the kijjiji add had no contact info at all. Why have the add in the first place if no one can contact about the item for sale? Was it through autotrader or an actual sign on the truck? I'm so confused about the part.

You have to be careful with what you read in the Toronto Sun. It has a similar reputation as the NY Post has in the states.

AM had a twitter post (now gone) that read "learn to steal cars...#gonein60seconds". It was mentioned many threads ago. Gone in 60 Seconds is a Hollywood film about stealing cars. I have not seen the movie but would be worth exploring. Nicolas Cage and Angelina Jolie starred in it I think.

BBM - Thanks for this. I was wondering if it was reputable or one of the 'rags' that tend to sensationalize things.

WM's obit wasn't written with much sorrow. Obviously, DM wrote this... but considering that he called him "stubborn"...
Maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem to be the norm in an obit. Doesn't convey much grief or sorrow.

I'm pretty familiar with the Sun. My mother said she saw a lawyer on CP24 state the same thing. I'm not sure if it's the same person's opinion.

You are wrong. Go back to the neighbours statement. I believe it came from a news cast.

Respectfully, I'll ask you to do the same.

Here's the article stating he was seen by neighbours in Etobicoke:

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

"Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men."

And here's the article with comments from the mother's neighbour in Kleinburg:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

"<BD>, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while <BD> and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. Then by Sunday, &#8220;there were more police cars on the street than there were neighbourhood cars.&#8221;"

how are police scources allowed to make statements and theories, is that not against the law?

The law in Canada is always based on 'presumption'... !! Law should actually be based on facts. If you have no facts then you have no evidence. Circumstantial evidence is not a fact, although is often used to to sway the minds of people. I do not think LE should be theorizing or presuming imho but they do. This is how the CPS garners their 'proof'... by suspicion and suggestion.

This is often why people are wrongfully convicted..... and there are many.

It's easy to go with the obvious or what you are beeing told or what is suggested..Great is the power of suggestion. But as sleuths, surely, it is the facts that need revealing.....

I found a profile for a Delmillard on a web forum called "Dark Ocean Studio". The profile indicates this person is from Canada and lists their web site as www.electricswitch.info (web site doesn't work). There's other information there, but since I don't know 100% if this is THE DM, I'm not sure I should post it or link to it. But we do know he used the same screen name on the AVG forums.

From the "Dark Ocean Studio" web site: "Dark Ocean Studios is an independent comic book company founded by Jody Parker. It features her two main titles, Earthsons and The Dark Labyrinth. Both books are dark tales taking place in worlds with little hope. Both are vastly different and feature two contrasting art styles.

Jody met Daniel Logan, the author of Earthsons, through National Press Comics and selected him to illustrate her book about a post-apocolyptic world with few survivors."

I don't think the whole thread has been a waste of time. There's been some very good information that's come out of this thread. That being said, people need to sleuth without compromising the work LE are doing. I think it's a tricky situation since LE has one person in custody, but there are at least 2 others still out there. At the end of the day, everyone is just trying to help :)

Then why on earth is the correct translation of it still being discussed? It means absolutely nothing to this case and it is a waste of time reading it.

I don't have an MSM link but I am local. A few guys were out ATVing and found the body on the property. They would be the referenced civilians.

Not surprised by that. Looks like there are a few trails going into the woods beside those fields. Another lucky break in this investigation was finding the remains so quickly.

WM's obit wasn't written with much sorrow. Obviously, DM wrote this... but considering that he called him "stubborn"...
Maybe its just me, but that doesn't seem to be the norm in an obit. Doesn't convey much grief or sorrow.

The other outstanding feature of the obit ((to me)) was the lack of acknowledgement of lineage like name of WM's late parents or mention of extended family,birthplace school etc and of course MB as if 'WB's survivor was only DM:twocents:
as well as final resting spot.
and oh yeah donations can be made to a ..... charity yet to be started

Then why on earth is the correct translation of it still being discussed? It means absolutely nothing to this case and it is a waste of time reading it.

Agreed. I haven't addressed the translation thing since it was brought up. I try to stick to the worthwhile discussions.

The other outstanding feature of the obit ((to me)) was the lack of acknowledgement of lineage like name of WM's late parents or mention of extended family,birthplace school etc and of course MB as if 'WB's survivor was only DM:twocents:
as well as final resting spot.
and oh yeah donations can be made to a ..... charity yet to be started

I agree. Also wanted to add that donations could be sent to that yet-to-be-started charity which happened to have the same address as the house DM lived in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*