Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Позвоните в волка"
It has a mistake or it is not Russian. The closest languages are Belorussian and Ukrainian, or it was written by a person who knows Russian as the second language.

After translating to English differently not "Call the wolf" but "Call TO the wolf", and searching the web for it, got a song: Hero Fails - Call to the Wolf.
A creepy coincidence?
Have not listen it yet.

Ukrain more than likely since AM is polish... so are a few of the other friends in the mix on social med.

@Blomquist

Welcome to WS :)

re your post in previous thread wrt RK:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Wayback machine shows the fbi-online site is not related to the FBI, but is an international security firm and whois shows the admin RK as being in Great Britain. I'm not real convinced the company is legit, but I don't see anything that appears to tie in with the RK affiliated with Millard Air.

same name = big world

Hi SillyBilly
Yes I figured it was not actually FBI but was pointing out how links and such can lead us down the wrong path. (But you never know who is actually behind anything until all the facts are disclosed and lies revealed)

I wouldn't be ruling out any possibilities when dealing with money, land and murder.... just need to remember that not all roads lead to Rome.... (or so they say )

"Позвоните в волка"
It has a mistake or it is not Russian. The closest languages are Belorussian and Ukrainian, or it was written by a person who knows Russian as the second language.

After translating to English differently not "Call the wolf" but "Call TO the wolf", and searching the web for it, got a song: Hero Fails - Call to the Wolf.
A creepy coincidence?
Have not listen it yet.

I believe its been confirmed that the twitter account that tweeted that is a fake and just there to stir the pot. Don't have a link but if you search the last few threads i saw multiple references to that affect.

For the record, its definetely Russian! Its not Ukrainian or Belorussian. Whatever the mistake is, probably because whomever dreampt up that msg just used Google Translate.

"Позвоните в волка" would most directly be translated to "Call into wolf".

P.S. I speak Russian and Ukrainian

At the bottom of that article, there is a video of DM taken last summer. I think it's the first time I've heard his voice. Maybe the last voice Tim Bosma heard :(

Also, he's got an entire verse tattoo'ed on his side. Can anyone make out what it says?

Screen shot:
33p7cpd.png

I see your, however, speed.

INdustrial areas seem to be a big connection here..phone found in industrial area..and there are photos of the actual business online of the police at that business unit..not sure I can post but they are out there just not confirmed by MSM but 2 pics of that industrial unit..also in this article it says where the 1st test drive took place, another industrial area of Etobicoke..familiarity of industrial areas?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...ive-with-two-strange-men-and-never-came-back/

Police said the man was immediately suspicious of the pair, who walked up to his business, located in a remote industrial area of Etobicoke.

I know it was ruled a suicide but I am betting there would have been an extensive investigation before that ruling. I know of someone that committed suicide in a non-typical way and there was a delay in ruling it as a suicide.

Yes and no on the investigation. If the man was sick or diagnosed with something terminal, there's no reason to think he wouldn't take his own life. So it could've been and open and shut case.

LE may not want to tip someone about their evidence. It could be that cooperating witness's and lawyers were leading LE to the remains.

I don't have an MSM link but I am local. A few guys were out ATVing and found the body on the property. They would be the referenced civilians.

"Позвоните в волка"

A creepy coincidence?
Have not listen it yet.

Forgive me but I could not resist the temptation to check out the google translate function....Serbian translation Call in the Wolf
((to me sounds like "hide"))

"It is seriously being looked at," said one police source. "There is a theory that it was about stealing a truck but also hurting somebody."

Stealing the truck is definitely also part of it.

"There was an obsession over that truck," the copper said. "But there is potentially more since it could have easily been stolen anywhere."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130516-090354.html

This apparent source has revealed enough information to support the theory that the perps were motivated by the thrilling aspect of vehicle theft, and the use of violence to achieve that end. Hollywood inspired...

It also eliminates the flawed theories being posited here that Tim was linked in some other manner to DM.

I don't have an MSM link but I am local. A few guys were out ATVing and found the body on the property. They would be the referenced civilians.

But, if he was incinerated.. what would there be to find?

one poster early on in this thread said she actually knew the company of the first test drive..Im sure we could narrow it down to where the first test drive occurred thus finding any other areas around the 1st person..possibly other business surveillance (im sure LE must have that by now)

I always found it suspicious that DM had such a small online footprint. I would love to find out his identity for the "social media" that played a big part of their activities.

Maybe any activity and planing happened in the Deepweb?

Thank you for the info.

Holy smokes, that was just a theory. I did not know “He died from a gunshot wound to his eye, but it was ruled a suicide."

So now one has to ask, was his dad murdered? Or was it suicide?
If murdered, by whom? DM? Were they close, or were we just led to believe that they were?
If suicide, does DM go ballistic and want someone/anyone to pay for his loss

I think this should be looked at more carefully. A selfless 70-year-old who's passionate about life, involved in several social causes, and expanding his business, wouldn't normally kill himself.

He owned several properties in the GTA, was planning on hiring dozens of employees, and he envisioned the creation of the 'Elizabeth Glass Animal Welfare Fund'. He lived only with his one child, alleged thrill killer, DM.

Someone purchases a 900K dollar country property only to commit suicide? Doesn't anyone else find this suspicious?

I do appreciate the explanation, but seriously?? Someone from here did that to smoke out the perps?? Does anyone else take issue with that? Don't you think investigators have enough to sift through without people adding their own BS. This is precisely why I chose to register and post here - I was struck by how easily conclusions were drawn about who must be involved, and then people posting on their pages. IMO it's totally irresponsible. Sigh - searching for info is one thing - This action is beyond ridiculous and a time waster. Geesh.

I take issue with it as well and it has made reading posts directly about this a total waste of time. For someone to insert themselves into this investigation is very irresponsible. JMO

Wow! I need to thank you for this fantastic post!! I only have one question... Why not just kill Dellen? Why Tim? Did someone think Tim was Dellen? Is Mellard somehow linked to the property Tim owns?

Who gets the family fortune if DM is in jail? Does he have any half siblings or cousins?

I think you're going out on a limb. Go to google translate and enter: Call the Wolf. They found the farm.

Translate into Russian and it comes back exactly how it was posted.

Russian is not my first language but I grew in that environment. I don't need a translator to notice that is not a usual usage. [probably you can see in my writings that is not typical English LOL

The person would say "Позвоните волку". If you want to use "в", than you must call police "Позвоните в полицию".

"They found the farm" >> "They found on the farm."

Anyway, it looks that somebody faked those messages [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9428777&postcount=562"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**[/ame]

Can we confirm that DM was in fact in the truck for the test drive? Just because he used the phone the day before for the other teans nothing.

Since TB's wife saw the two that were in the truck, she would likely have been able to ID DM.

If LE don't want to tip anyone off about their evidence (which clearly, they don't) I don't think it's a good idea to post this kind of information on a public forum. Let's not forget there are still suspects out there. JMO.

Who gets the family fortune if DM is in jail? Does he have any half siblings or cousins?

MB (mother of DM) is taking reins of the company while he's ''busy'' .....she was referred to Matriarch of family (no mention of others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro