Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what we know now about how DM's father died, I think it explains why there was a two week delay in the obituary being published (WM died November 30th, obit published in the Toronto Star on December 14th and 15th). I think DM waited to see how the death would be classified first (maybe he was nervous it would come back to him).

I think this should be looked at more carefully. A selfless 70-year-old who's passionate about life, involved in several social causes, and expanding his business, wouldn't normally kill himself.

He owned several properties in the GTA, was planning on hiring dozens of employees, and he envisioned the creation of the 'Elizabeth Glass Animal Welfare Fund'. He lived only with his one child, alleged thrill killer, DM.

Someone purchases a 900K dollar country property only to commit suicide? Doesn't anyone else find this suspicious?

This was likely a man that had some sort of life insurance policy. But life insurance doesn't typically pay out when the death is ruled a suicide. DM would likely have been the direct beneficiary otherwise.

I think you're going out on a limb. Go to google translate and enter: Call the Wolf. They found the farm.

Translate into Russian and it comes back exactly how it was posted.

where was this Russian Comment originally posted?

@Blomquist.... You stated in your post from the previous thread "2./ DM did post on a forum and he mentioned that he was at Hangar 5, 2450 Derry Road East, Mississauga, he mentioned his grandfather. Those posts are now missing it would seem. But I may be able to retrieve what I found."

Did you happen to find that information? If not... was it posted as his real name, or with a handle? Do you have any information on a handle he was using online?
Thank you in advance!

Hi.... I have to wait until the guy I sent the info to comes online so that I can get it sent to me. I will post it when I get it.

The posts were in DM actual name. I believe it said DellMillard. I think (not sure) that it was an AVCanada forum. He was not using a 'handle'

Who gets the family fortune if DM is in jail? Does he have any half siblings or cousins?

The Bosma family will likely file some sort of wrongful death civil suit and seek monetary damages, likely after the criminal trial. That's what happened with OJ. I have no problem seeing DM's fortune going to Sharlene and her daughter.

Who gets the family fortune if DM is in jail? Does he have any half siblings or cousins?

It was mentioned earlier on one of the threads that MB is running the business while DM is in jail.

This was likely a man that had some sort of life insurance policy. But life insurance doesn't typically pay out when the death is ruled a suicide. DM would likely have been the direct beneficiary otherwise.

As someone mentioned earlier, it may apply after a certain period of time has passed. Nevertheless, DM certainly capitalized from his father's death.

I don't have an MSM link but I am local. A few guys were out ATVing and found the body on the property. They would be the referenced civilians.

If a few guys were out ATVing and 'found the body' then it couldn't have been burned as badly as we were thinking, for these ATVers to even recognize it as a body...as well in today's Hamilton Spec posted 7 hours ago they're saying ...

But police are not certain if it was used to burn the Ancaster man's body, says Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh.

Kavanagh says forensic officers are trying to determine if the incinerator found on the property belonging to Dellen Millard in North Dumfries was used in connection with Bosma's murder or the disposal of his body.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2876869-bosma-case-incinerator-found-at-millard-s-farm/

Although the police do and have make many mistakes in previous murder cases, I'm hoping that they look at everything this time. I've seen some sloppy work done by the Crown Attorney and the Hamilton Police department while in court.
They don't just need video from the night of Tim's murder. They need to get all the video available with Millard on them from shops,gas stations,private homes etc. from the night of Tim's abduction to the night of his arrest. Accompanied by gas receipts,credit card/bank statements and a time line.That would make sure that he does not get off on a plausible alibi
Remember that Millard was seen at his mothers house with "friends" in the backyard by his neighbour just after the trailer was parked there.
IMO.The reason that the police are considering it to be a thrill kill is because of the history of the incinerator .Time of rental or purchase might show intent and premeditation.
The fathers suicide? That IMO would/could show previous trauma /violence that would accompany progression towards a thrill kill. I hope they have the suicide note from his father.If not ,they better really analyze it. I cannot see a man of power and influence ,not leaving a note.NO WAY.IMO
I wonder why the police have not had a sketch made of the second suspect? His description right now, fits too many people.
In no way do you make casual friends with a "couple" of people and pre-plan a murder.I personally think all the mafia connections are ridiculous. I also DO not think that Tim Bosma knew these men or he would have mentioned that to his wife. "Hey honey it's okay,I know these guys"< That was NEVER stated.
The police have the records from ALL the phones involved. ALL of them. Somewhere on those phones,FB friend lists,tweets etc. lies a connection to the "additional suspects".Again.IMO.
Who was Millard hanging out with just prior to Tim's murder? Maybe they should get home and store security etc.evidence for a few weeks prior to Tim's murder.What about satellite imagery? Everyone leaves a trail.EVERYONE!

where was this Russian Comment originally posted?

Don't even go there. It was planted by someone who thought they were helping. I'm thinking the whole thread is a waste of time. Lots of grand scenarios without any solid base. Seems people are just drawn to the intrigue by a need to know (I am) and I can't see any real value here in terms of offering information. So I think I'll just let the experts do their jobs and accept that I have to wait for answers.

News article this morning TO SUN, "Murder may have been Thrill Kill" one possible theory that police have.

Also that the father WM's suicide (shot in the eye) was "ruled" a suicide "could" be looked at again (possibly due to theories the LE are considering?)

Lots in the article....

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

So DM's dad was 'shot in the eye? Well his arm would have needed to be in a very strange position to manage that. Just a theory...but what if he was murdered by same people who could possibly framing DM? WM death is only months ago....still a fresh situation ..... Something is very strange about all of this... even so far as the covering up of a cover up.

I think you're going out on a limb. Go to google translate and enter: Call the Wolf. They found the farm.

Translate into Russian and it comes back exactly how it was posted.

To me this probably means they used Google translate to translate it into Russian from English in the first place. (Automated translation does NOT do well with English <-> Russian otherwise.)

Great Post NiagaraElle, this is a big advancement

This now does make DM a suspect in the death of WM. I would think a gun shot to the temple or mouth is the typical way to commit suicide, not to the eye.

And it now brings guns into play in the TB case, as it appears there was a gun or guns in the Etobicoke household.

How does this make DM a suspect ? How do you know where DM was when it happened? DM was apparently travelling the world in 2012..... we cannot just jump to conclusions. I'm sure DM had access to money regardless of whether his father was alive or dead. So who would want WM dead and why???

Don't even go there. It was planted by someone who thought they were helping. I'm thinking the whole thread is a waste of time. Lots of grand scenarios without any solid base. Seems people are just drawn to the intrigue by a need to know (I am) and I can't see any real value here in terms of offering information. So I think I'll just let the experts do their jobs and accept that I have to wait for answers.

I don't think the whole thread has been a waste of time. There's been some very good information that's come out of this thread. That being said, people need to sleuth without compromising the work LE are doing. I think it's a tricky situation since LE has one person in custody, but there are at least 2 others still out there. At the end of the day, everyone is just trying to help :)

just asked my Russian coworker about the phrase in question ... she said in Russian it's not grammatically correct so it could be Ukrainian or Belarusian. But she said it says "call the wolf" as in PHONE the wolf.

At first I thought OK but when I think about some more, why not abduct anyone, any random person? Why someone who has the same type of truck as he does? KWIM?

Thrill kill plus a vehicle they could use.:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member