Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News article this morning TO SUN, "Murder may have been Thrill Kill" one possible theory that police have.

Also that the father WM's suicide (shot in the eye) was "ruled" a suicide "could" be looked at again (possibly due to theories the LE are considering?)

Lots in the article....

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

This now opens the possibility that the a gun could of been used in the kidnapping to force Tim to go along with the ride.

1) it was a legally obtained firearm, most likely a handgun because shooting yourself in the eye with a rifle would be hard. Would of been confiscated on his death as well as any other legal firearms in his possession. Unles DM had a license to transfer the ownership to.

2) it was an illegally obtained firearm, how did the father get it? I'm sure it was confiscated. Was there more in the house DM had gained access to?

I have been to a funeral at a church for a suicide death. Nothing wrong with that even though the bible deems it a sin to kill even oneself. They are considered mentally ill, or not in their right frame of mind. I do agree an incinerator might be to dispose of multiple bodies. I wonder if that's why we see multiple box shaped things in the field possibly preserving evidence. I don't think this is DM first time up to bat at the thrill kill thing.
I wonder how the police were so sure that the charred remains if they were unrecogniseable were TB's? Did the ashes contain his engineer ring and wedding band? Would they have not melted or at least been badly deformed by the intense heat? What is left after to identify? My dad, police detective often went to crematoriums to accompany bodies going in to legally verify who's remains were going in and inventory what came out. It doesn't always burn everything and some bodies went through a second time, and even a third time. I remember him telling me items often included teeth, partial bone pieces, swallowed items like old coins, bobby pins come out with the remains. If the rings were a determining factor, it would be stupid of the perps to not remove these beforehand. Unless they figured they'd never get caught. Perhaps there are other ashes, and jewellry buried on that land. They should bring in the best metal detectors and search. I wonder if the place now looks like an archalogical dig site now.

Perhaps witness statements confirmed it was Tim.

It seems to me ..... the request for $$ in the obit (not really needed if we believe his lawyer's description of financial wellbeing )) underscores his ''love of the thrill of the chase'' or just being a punk....((morally bankrupt)) MOO
EWWWW
What if this whole thing is some sick and twisted ''game'' like a scavenger hunt or a dare ya that just kept escalating. They had tried it before

BBM - That isn't accurate. According to articles, DM was seen at his own house in Etobicoke on Wednesday evening with some other men. A neighbour of DM's mother in Kleinburg said he noticed the trailer being backed into the driveway on Wednesday night during the Leafs game. I haven't seen any of the Kleinburg neighbours say they saw who left the the trailer there.

Sure would like to know the route the trailer took that night... where they had kept it until Wednesday. I haven't heard of anyone reporting it until it showed up at DM's mother's driveway. No report of the type of truck that delivered it or how many were involved in delivering it.

What about the time DM was seen doing yardwork at his house... the time he was last seen at his house until the trailer showed up at his mom's... would he have had time to finish the yard work and go pick up/deliver the trailer?

I think this case goes deeper than Dellen Millard. And I think it’s much bigger than a truck…probably about the size of an airplane hangar. I think his father had problems with either high level organized crime or Trade Unions. I think they put the pressure on him to withdraw his application for an AMO at YKF (Waterloo International). 50 to 90 people employed outside of the IAMAW? Or it could have been something even darker than that and started way before they moved their facilities to Waterloo. Enough pressure (as in threaten wife and son and destroy his business) to make the man kill himself (or be killed if he didn’t co-operate). Remember the lines in the obit” "

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. He was frugal with himself and generous to others... (protection money, extortion, interest on outstanding loans?????)
The only people he feared were racists.”

Very odd comments…maybe he meant tsarists…or literally Caucasians from the Caucus region….as most people despise racists not fear them. The Russian Cyrillic in the twitter feed the other night was very disturbing….see posts #528, #535 and #536 on Thread 3) ?

With the father dead, son Dellen withdraws the application for mechanical repair and overhaul in February because he’s not interested in pursuing the vision. In March the hangar is put up for rent on aviads.ca …..but the “black hats” won’t leave him alone. The 50,000 sq ft building has radiant heat..and maybe Tim was in the building around the end of April balancing something one day and saw or heard an interaction between Dellen and the black hats that he shouldn’t have witnessed. He probably didn’t even know what he witnessed, being a nice guy, he just excused himself and left. And he becomes the targeted victim of a nefarious band of truly master criminal minds. A quick search turns up his phone number and also relates to a 2007 truck for sale. And the insane plan was formulated. They can eliminate the witness and the unco-operative problem child in one fell swoop.

Because really, who hands LE clues on a plate like that…the phone is found, the truck is backed up to his mother’s front door (ie the horses head in the bed…a warning to say we know where your mother lives, and that’s why she’s “laying low”), the victim is found on the Millard farm and the kid sits terrified in jail, knowing he might have unwittingly caused it (hence remorse) but didn’t do it and can’t say a word because if he does he’s next…in or out of jail, he’s next) People he fears more than interrogation and incarceration. And the only thing those ruthless people got wrong in the impersonation was the placement of the ambition tattoo. It wasn’t on his wrist where one would wear a watch.

Pretty sure the reason that LE is not asking for public input is because they are not looking for a couple of haywire kids/young adults. It’s far more dangerous than that. Possibly also linked to mysterious FB Ukrainian girl (post #55 Thread 4) linked back to puppet masters. Maybe even a high level organized crime investigation that has been ongoing since his father's death and the criminals lashed out viciously as the noose tightened.

Of course this is only speculation on my part. But one thing for sure, the people that did this are depraved and soulless sociopaths. RIP Tim …my heart goes out to the Bosma family in this time of suffering and anguish. Our prayers are still with you .

Now this is the kind of possibility that needs to be followed up.... dig deep where money, land and the roots of organized crime are concerned. When someone is charged for a crime on/with their property that property becomes something that can be seized !!!!!!!!!! Yes the plot thickens. Who seizes it ? Who benefits from it ? Who controls it ? Who is pulling strings for a cut ? Yes this is presumption and suggestion but it is no more a stretch than LE presumptions and suggestions.... in fact its high on the list of probabilities. Hamilton is actually well known for organized crime.

It is difficult to imagine looking at a gun barrel and shooting it in your eye. It is not difficult to imagine someone killing someone and having bad aim.

Besides it would be ackward holding a gun in front of your face.:moo:

I agree its not uncommon for people commiting suicide with a gun to have bad aim. I'm a nurse and have seen it all too many time unfortunately. Especially since WM was involved in animal protection or whatever, he probably was not an avid hunter therefore wasn't a pro with guns. Many people are surprised with the kick-back from a gun which leads to many attempted suicides with a gun going wrong.

Now this is the kind of possibility that needs to be followed up.... dig deep where money, land and the roots of organized crime are concerned. When someone is charged for a crime on/with their property that property becomes something that can be seized !!!!!!!!!! Yes the plot thickens. Who seizes it ? Who benefits from it ? Who controls it ? Who is pulling strings for a cut ? Yes this is presumption and suggestion but it is no more a stretch than LE presumptions and suggestions.... in fact its high on the list of probabilities. Hamilton is actually well known for organized crime.

The property is free of liens/mortgages so the Crown seizes it, we the taxpayer benefit from it and it is usually sold at auction.

Just a theory..
One thing I keep thinking about is the prior visit to another seller of the same truck, the photos of engine swaps seem to lead everyone towards chop shop operation or a need for the powertrain to replace an aging motor.
What if a Black 3500 Ram with a "for sale" sign visible was used in a crime against DM or an associate? Point being that the Truck may have been the target for vengeful purpose. A quick search of local ads (within 100Km) lists 5 private sellers of similar trucks, only 3 are black.
My theory is that DM and associates were seeking the truck/owner based on minimal desciptions. The first "test drive" was not the truck/owner being sought, resulting in no occurence.
<modsnip> The poliec are quoted as believing TB was targeted, yet allowing the spouse to provide a description would be foolish in a pre-meditated kill.
IMO murder was not planned, possibly a scare/beatdown that went too far resulting in death and a very sloppy cover-up by amatuers is the result.
Murder motives are very often money, crime of passion (<modsnip>revenge (road rage, theft). Money appears to be ruled out, Lawyer states police are satisfied that DM had resources to purchase vehicle.
Food for thought only.

Another question goes through my mind:

Why did they ditch TB's cell phone? Why didn't they save it for the incinerator?

Another question goes through my mind:

Why did they ditch TB's cell phone? Why didn't they save it for the incinerator?

I don't think the phone was ditched, just dropped accidentally by the perps or on purpose by TB

snipped from the above linked article:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group.

“Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said.

<end snip>

I always found it suspicious that DM had such a small online footprint. I would love to find out his identity for the "social media" that played a big part of their activities.

A small online footprint could mean he was trying to protect himself. He posted on a forum in 2007..... but gradually isolated himself.... that spells protecting himself to me.

PLEASE NOTE:

We cannot and do not suggest victims of murder were involved in crimes or bad behavior unless there is evidence to support those speculations. This is a "victim friendly" forum. Always has been and always will be.

:tyou:

I agree its not uncommon for people commiting suicide with a gun to have bad aim. I'm a nurse and have seen it all too many time unfortunately. Especially since WM was involved in animal protection or whatever, he probably was not an avid hunter therefore wasn't a pro with guns. Many people are surprised with the kick-back from a gun which leads to many attempted suicides with a gun going wrong.

Many suicide attempts by firearm go wrong... what I mean is the gun kicks leaving the person either alive, or worse alive but brain damaged. I can see someone who is afraid of it not being done properly working a way to be sure they die. Everyone keeps saying how awkward it would be staring into a barrel of a gun to kill ones self. I feel different. I can picture sitting at the kitchen table or a desk, anchoring the butt of the weapon against the desk, putting the barrel into your eye socket area to anchor it, pressing it in firmly, hence knowing you will get the job done and not miss with kickback... IMHO

people are posting that there are 6 cruisers on side of rd at hwy 52

I keep thinking about the incinerator being on the property, and a burn mark in the field. However, if a body was found by ATVers, I don't believe it was used in this case. Even if the body was burned, and I have really struggled with how they would fit a human in there, there would be no body left to find. Now suppose they could fit a body in there, and did not know how to work it properly, even then...if I was in their shoes would I want to take out partially burned remains and move them, or start the process over until I got it right. I really somehow feel this incinerator was not used for the body, perhaps in burning other things as cover up, destruction of evidence, but something feels so "off" about this to me....IMHO

Wow, I've missed a lot!! Trying to catch up on almost 30+ pages here...

I am having a hard time believing DM's dad killed himself by shooting himself in the eye...that makes no sense.
Also...DM being framed!! Surely LE had more concrete evidence other then just a tattoo because, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't DM arrested before they even found the truck and trailer at his moms???

Wasn't DM arrested based on this tattoo only???

One thing I havent seen mentioned (or I missed it), they may not have stopped at a gas station at all. If the engine could take airline fuel, they could've had jerry cans on standby in case Tim's truck was low to make as few stops as possible.

Thinking out loud.
Of course this will seem too far fetched but what the heck.....here I go:
So what if WM's death was not really a suicide.....who would want him dead and why? Usually if you follow the money it leads to a perp.....what if DM has a half sibling.....from his father. This could explain the estrangement between parents, DM and his mother. We know DM had a membership on a DNA site since 2009. Maybe the sibling figured out he was related to the Millard's, killed WM, and is framing DM/blackmailing DM.
Geeze now that I typed it out I see it is ridiculous, but stranger things have happened.
Of course this popped into my head after reading an article alluding to this potentially being like The Following......love the show but it is off the wall.
All this is jmo, a different angle to look at things. No disrespect to WM for implying there may have been extramarital relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*