Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should remove..Im not sure this is all on twitter so Im not certain of the scources

If you are looking at mainstream media or the reporters of mainstream media, it's fine. I'll look and see if I can find some links for examples. Hold on.

I just heard from someone who reported to the police that he had people who fit the suspects description and methods visit him for a truck he posted online. They tried, unsuccessfully, to get him to go on a test drive on May 6th. I won't say more than that, but it comforts me to know that LE know EVERYTHING and these men will be caught!

Scary for that person, no doubt.

Sure would like to know the route the trailer took that night... where they had kept it until Wednesday. I haven't heard of anyone reporting it until it showed up at DM's mother's driveway. No report of the type of truck that delivered it or how many were involved in delivering it.

What about the time DM was seen doing yardwork at his house... the time he was last seen at his house until the trailer showed up at his mom's... would he have had time to finish the yard work and go pick up/deliver the trailer?

Anyone find it bizarre he was out doing yard work during all this? Maybe it wasn't him?

BKZyq2JCEAInJaA.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKZyq2JCEAInJaA.jpg:large

Can anyone who's familiar with law answer this question for me: If DM's lawyer says they are entering a Not Guilty plea - does that mean not guilty on ALL the charges, including theft?

Can anyone who's familiar with law answer this question for me: If DM's lawyer says they are entering a Not Guilty plea - does that mean not guilty on ALL the charges, including theft?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9440951#post9440951"]Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST** - Page 44 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Highway 52 goes through many areas
Is it for certain that police are searching in Freelton?

A few observations on the last day:

If WM used a gun to kill himself that means DM likely had access to a gun for this crime. Getting a firearms licence is not something you can do overnight, you have to take lessons and if all this work had already been done by WM, DM could have had a gun at his disposal (or DM might have been part of the hobby his father had as well)

In the obit, I think it is significant that CM is not mentioned. A large part of WM's Id is he is CM's son and learned to fly in his lap at 5

A huge part of DM's identity is that he is WM's son and CM's grandson and people commonly refer to him that way as he has no job/purpose/identity of his own. I think a struggle for social status likely plays into this story

Registering the dellenmillard.com and dellmillard domains in 2008 sounds like that he once thought he would promote himself at one time and be a superstar himself (that did not happen. WM and CM are legends...DM is nothing)

LE today refers to a thrill kill by a tight knit group. When the burner cell number was traced the first thing LE did was called everyone it had called/been called by. There were calls to TB and the other seller but ALSO in the west Toronto (Etobicoke) area and no doubt DM thought the burner record would not keep a record of all his calls and used it to call his buddies. These buddies would have gotten a call from investigating LE in the first week and DM would have flipped and moved the trailer to kleinburg to get it as far away from him as he could because felt the heat

I think LE have been all over the perps for a week

So are the 2 witnesses(1st truck seller and Mrs.B) who identified DM being kept safe? Usually any living witnesses lives would be in danger as they can identify the other perp. (the other potential supposed truck buyer) I find it strange Mr. Bosma or even his wife allow him to go for a test drive with 2 strangers sooo late at night and didn't either 1 of them question why the guys walked up not drove a car up the long drive way? Something IMO seems off. BE MORE CAREFUL people when selling online:twocents:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...or_found_at_farm_owned_by_dellan_millard.html

this article states they did find the incinerator at the farm. below is an excerpt regarding the picture of it.

On Wednesday afternoon, two men working on a nearby farm confirmed that the younger of the two took a photo of what appears to be an incinerator on Millard’s property. The men, who did not want to be identified, said police have since seized the phone with the photo on it and told them not to speak to media about the image.

edit::the article also states the S/Sgt Kavanagh believes the search at the farm will end by tomorrow. It is interesting that searchs there are winding down, and the Airport hangar has become more of a point of interest to search.

I drove past the farm approximately an hour ago and noticed some vehicles (a straight truck and cube van) had left, and then noticed on the CTV news (http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-search-intensifies-at-millard-air-hangar-1.1284332) that vehicles similar in appearance are now at the air hangar... interesting developments IMO

edit::i also noticed at the farm there was a K9 unit parked in front of the barn at the front of the property, I had not seen a K9 unit there in the past 3 days personally, and they appeared to have a door into the barn open as if they were going to look in there.

i know it will be some time from now, but i hope that the full truth comes out and all involved are punished. this story continues to break my heart

Great Post NiagaraElle, this is a big advancement

This now does make DM a suspect in the death of WM. I would think a gun shot to the temple or mouth is the typical way to commit suicide, not to the eye.

And it now brings guns into play in the TB case, as it appears there was a gun or guns in the Etobicoke household.
Ok so from reading that WM committed suicide by gunshot then could there be other weapons he owned that DM now owns? A possible murder weapon in this case? I know the police isn't giving cause of death. I wish we knew as maybe if TB was shot someone may have heard a gunshot? I think that would be important to know JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67