Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt dm was generating cash on the farm. He bought the property to build a house on which didn't happen. I belive he then just kept it for future use and currently just uses it for entertainment. I.e. paintball.

But the intent to build a house was according to the realtor. He might have been feeding him a line. It might have added complications to the sale if he told him that he needed a place to hide the bodies. Just saying.;)

An unusually interesting neighbor if anyone cares to check. This person is, of course, outside the realm of investigation and none of our business. Also interesting.

are you referring to the neighbour that was interviewed on the mothers street?

His LinkedIn says he has been in independent practice, criminal law, 15 years 6 months...so not a "new" practice. He's been away for civil law for decades anyway

DP implied he has met DM in the last 3-6 months

There is a story behind this, which I can’t get into,” said Paradkar, who met Millard through mutual friends a couple of months ago. “Obviously it’s more than what it appears to be.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

This statement has been bothering me for hours...

"Millard’s lawyer Deepak Paradkar told reporters Wednesday that once the other suspects are apprehended, “you’ll get a fuller picture of what’s going on.”

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/incinerator-found-at-farm-of-bosma-murder-suspect-1.1284758#ixzz2TVanmlnN

So lets get this party started Deepak...

also.. I won't say that I believe that DM is innocent... he knows something but everything was just too obvious!! Vehicle in a trailer at moms house, body seemingly out in the open, burned, tattoo that would ID him in great view when he was at the house...

As for TB's wife... I hope if she needs money that she gets it. I won't judge, I won't pretend to know her circumstances or what is going through that poor woman's head.

I adore what NP's family has done in her memory. Granted there were no children or a spouse to care for in her absence... the money has done wonderful things!!

But the intent to build a house was according to the realtor. He might have been feeding him a line. It might have added complications to the sale if he told him that he needed a place to hide the bodies. Just saying.;)

I doubt he bought it in 2011 to start a murder spree and use it to destroy bodies.

What was said Made sense. He father was on the edge of setting up a large business that would be great for the family. DM wanted to move closer to his job space I would assume. Start a life in the country. I really think whatever caused DM to snap or get dragged into this sinister plot happened around the death of his father.

I think this is a photoshop by a sick person...it's obvious that the bold 'free' does not fit with the original text. Can we try to find the still out there suspect instead of going off track?

You cannot photoshop a webcached screenshot from kijiji

It probably says FREE because the people who posted the ad didnt set a price.

Has anyone looked at this link yet? Is that DM at the curb doing some kind of work? The image is dated August 2011.

It appears to be curb repair. Further down the road, there is a truck, but I can't bring it up close enough to see the name on the truck.

Is that DM's driveway to the right? What type of car is parked in that driveway. Is it an SUV?

This statement also...

Millard has so far maintained his right to remain silent, but his lawyer said the public “will likely hear his side of the story” when the case goes to trial a few years from now.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

So... lets get this straight, good lawyer... you are going to let him rot in jail until the truth comes out? Wouldn't a good lawyer of an innocent man fight to get him freed?

I still think it was the heroin dealers he represented. DM may have been close with them and worried about getting dragged in.

So how would DM fall in with a bunch of much older Brampton-based southeast asian heroin dealers?

Has anyone looked at this link yet? Is that DM at the curb doing some kind of work? The image is dated August 2011.

Very well could be...I went in as close as I could looking for tats..possible upper arm tat on right arm but could be dirt. I get dirty when I garden. Maybe. This guy has big ears, don't remember noticing that before on DM but the angle is difficult.

Alot of sleuthers thought WM death was highly unusual. Too many odd things. Date of death. Date of obit. Lack of notifying friends/family. In the middle of a huge investment and new business venture and a son who didn't share his vision. Wonder if websleuths will be credited :-)

Okay okay..I did know I would take flack for that. Truce. I said I was a straightline thinker and I am just frustrated by all of it, as you are. Sometimes it just feels like we are losing sight of what is important, probably just me. I need you who come up with outside the box theories as much as you need me to stubbornly look for the obvious. Sorry guys.

We are all frustrated. The most frustrating part for me is that there isn't anything obvious. It is very important to find the other b$st@rds out there that were part of this scheme that took the life of an innocent family man.

Lots of theories floating around but in my gut I am thinking we are dealing with a manipulative, selfish, arrogant, self indulging brat who has never been held accountable for his actions. The only question remaining is who was in on it with him and I think LE know who else was involved. DM was used to getting what he wanted and when he wanted it and what he couldn't get he would simply take. I am glad that LE is going to re-look at the death of his father.

Very frustrating and LE is only feeding us crumbs.

Alot of sleuthers thought WM death was highly unusual. Too many odd things. Date of death. Date of obit. Lack of notifying friends/family. In the middle of a huge investment and new business venture and a son who didn't share his vision. Wonder if websleuths will be credited :-)

You guys are doing a great job.

I doubt he bought it in 2011 to start a murder spree and use it to destroy bodies.

What was said Made sense. He father was on the edge of setting up a large business that would be great for the family. DM wanted to move closer to his job space I would assume. Start a life in the country. I really think whatever caused DM to snap or get dragged into this sinister plot happened around the death of his father.

My remark was a bit tongue in cheek. But I also think that he may have intended to buy it for recreational use and for use of a private runway. From everything I have seen, I'm not so sure there was a "snap". There can at times be a trigger for escalation but there is usually a history of concerns that lead up to violence at this level with the type of planning and intricacies that seem to be involved here.

Can somebody please refresh my memory --- where, in relation to the Bosma home, was there video evidence of there being a 2nd vehicle following them? Bosma lived in a rural area, it was night/dark when they went for the test drive -- so where was this 2nd vehicle videoed?

I saw a response that it was in an industrial park....but I don't remember hearing that myself...
I was wondering how they knew the vehicles were connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members