Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why we need lots of hands....this case could go in many different directions

Yes the scarry thing is we need clues to the others. They are on the loose or "flying" the "coupe".

Joe Warmington's sources tell him the incinerator was purchased by DM for $7000 last July and has been on the farm property since July. Why did he purchase it? around 3:50 mark

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2387870441001

That's interesting. From the pics posted of it, it looked very new/never been outside or exposed to elements. So if he's had it this long he's had it stored somewhere....inside....until recently. He obviously recently used it, due to the charred ground reportedly found beneath it. Hate to say it but I wonder how many times it's been 'used' since it was purchased?

I can't wait for Toronto Star "Big news " release tomorrow

I'm willing to entertain other stories, such as mafia, someone blackmailing him for his money...(killing his dad to put pressure on him). Maybe he sold his one house to pay them to stop.

I mean, really there is so much evidence pointing only to him it seems too good to be true. (Just having an open mind here.) Or maybe he was just high and can't remember anything.

He was in his 70's...don't you think a murderer would just wait a little longer it would have resolved naturally? No evidence to say that the man didn't have reasons to live or die at his own hand. His suicide was investigated by the Toronto Police and found, with the aid of the coroner, to be a suicide.

Yes the scarry thing is we need clues to the others. They are on the loose or "flying" the "coupe".

Yes they are, we have very little details of them. We cannot sleuth names on here, that are not mentioned in MSM.......soooo, we look into other aspects related to DM.

I began following this case because I was very unsettled by the disappearance of Tim and the impact on his family.

<modsnip>
"He was obviously an entitled little rich <modsnip> who thought he could get away with it"

Try to approach this impartially. Imagine if you were charged with defending DM, what would be the first thing you wanted to know? what questions would you ask?

Was DM identified by and confirmed as being on the property by Tim's wife?
Who purchased the burner phone? where is it? who were the other calls made to?
Who is the person who allegedly gave these two suspicious individuals a test drive in Etobicoke? Why did he wait for the police to contact him?
Who purchased or rented the incinerator? when was it rented or purchased? for what?
Who stands to benefit from DM being sent to prison for life?
Did the person who saw the trailer being dropped off at the mother's house actually see DM or did he just assume it was him?

These questions need to be answered, no conclusions should be drawn until they are.

My questions

1. Why did DM hire such a high profile criminal defense lawyer?
2. What is DM's Alibi (if any) for that night TB went missing?
3. Why is DM being silent when he could certainly help with case if he is actually innocent?

A. Setup and innocent? Not saying it's impossible, but it would take a serious mastermind to frame him like this, smarter than any of us and 5 Police forces! (highly unlikely, but still possible. Would say this mastermind is capable of winning the lottery every draw.)
B. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

An incinerator has been found at a farm owned by the man accused of murdering Tim Bosma, the homicide detective in charge of the investigation has confirmed.

But police are not certain if it was used to burn the Ancaster man’s body, said Hamilton police Det. Sgt. Matt Kavanagh.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...or_found_at_farm_owned_by_dellan_millard.html

This is from today. Didn't you guys figure this out a couple of days ago? :waitasec:

so... this tells me that tim's body was discovered somewhere else on the farm, not IN the incinerator. and also makes sense that the ATV riders could have stumbled upon the crime scene. i sure hope they didn't drive over any evidence and move it to another location (with their tires).

<bbm>

I've been looking all day for something I saw late last nite ... was a statement by someone that DM held a "rave" at the Derry Rd hangar. At the time, I was rummaging on the former(?) Millard Air office worker / M**** Ma***m person who talked about the model shoot at the hangar (and that Dell had graciously allowed them the use of the space). So, am thinking DM was into some big parties (i.e. the rave), and maybe wanted land for large gatherings or whatnot.

Also, iirc there was a heli landing area across the road. Don't know if that was there when he was scouting out the property.

I remember seeing on Facebook pics of a jam session in the hanger.
<modsnip>
According to linkedin the hanger was used for movie shoots as well

He was in his 70's...don't you think a murderer would just wait a little longer it would have resolved naturally? No evidence to say that the man didn't have reasons to live or die at his own hand. His suicide was investigated by the Toronto Police and found, with the aid of the coroner, to be a suicide.

Possible he may have been diagnosed with a terminal illness?....

And I also agree with ExilRed, AM is such a close friend to DM and has nothing to do with anything. Highly unlikely.

Respectfully, I'll ask you to do the same.

Here's the article stating he was seen by neighbours in Etobicoke:

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

"Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived there alone after his father died six months ago. He was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men."

And here's the article with comments from the mother's neighbour in Kleinburg:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...kes_mothers_day_plea_for_his_safe_return.html

"<BD>, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while <BD> and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game. Then by Sunday, “there were more police cars on the street than there were neighbourhood cars.”"

He could have been in both places. DM & his friends were probably gathered to discuss where to hide the truck, early evening, then on to his mom's later. the Leafs game went overtime that night and the neighbour saw headlights not the vehicle, so it was dark. Maybe they were trying to frame the mother somehow and things went wrong before the plan was complete, DM was arrested. Remember one neighbour said he hadn't seen DM in 10 years visit his mother. Perhaps daddy left the mother :stretch::stretch:in charge of junior's trust fund and he needed her out of the way. Could she have been next on the kill list?

My questions

1. Why did DM hire such a high profile criminal defense lawyer?
2. What is DM's Alibi (if any) for that night TB went missing?
3. Why is DM being silent when he could certainly help with case if he is actually innocent?

A. Setup and innocent? Not saying it's impossible, but it would take a serious mastermind to frame him like this, smarter than any of us and 5 Police forces! (highly unlikely, but still possible. Would say this mastermind is capable of winning the lottery every draw.)
B. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

1. because he could afford to
2. unknown
3. its his constitutional right. exercising this should never be an assumption of guilt. If he is innocent he is likely feeling that he is in some Kafka like situation.

A. not impossible, therefore possible.
B. innocent until proven guilty.

And I also agree with ExilRed, AM is such a close friend to DM and has nothing to do with anything. Highly unlikely.

Even though a person is "cleared" they are never forgotten...... There are some stories out there...that even though a persons alibi checks, ...they are later found to be lieing....time is the answer really

..this case is so sick..an innocent man goes to sell his truck and ends up dead...I feel for his wife and a poor 2 year old daughter....IMo DM lawyer using the word" remorseful" is a very poor choice of words...and saying he will sit in jail for years is" UNBEleveable" if he is remorseful why is he not chirping....I am looking forward to reading the Toronto Star tomorrow Thks to Matou for that tweet..I believe the ONLY thing the lawyer said that is Truthful...IS THERE IS MORE TO THIS CASE than just a truck....IMO ..DM has been into some "VERY dirty " acts...IMO ..and I pray the unraveling of a long tail starts soon..robynhood...

Dellen Millard, the man accused of killing Tim Bosma after taking his pick-up truck for a test drive, spent $627,000 on a condo in Toronto&#8217;s high-end distillery district the day after Bosma disappeared.

Millard, 27, paid upfront, in-full and in cash for the 37th floor unit built by Distillery SE Development Corp. According to documents obtained by Maclean&#8217;s, Millard&#8217;s lawyer in that transaction, Mitch Korman, signed for the deal on May 7. At the time, Bosma had been missing for a day. Korman could not be reached for comment.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

I remember seeing photos on a fb from a lakeshore condo in Toronto. I guessed at Lower Jarvis but the distillery makes sense. THIS IS NUTS.

WOW!!!!! Coincidence??? Can buy a condo but not a truck, eh?

Vehicles are worst investments anyone can ever make..... Property especially today, has brought shovel full of money...to many people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214