Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the history of QuikX transport? It appears they are a division of Transforce.

As an aside, the QuikX webpage is possibly the most yawn-inspiring big company web page I've ever seen -- full of what I call 'generic corporate-themed clip art' (eg. pictures of well dressed people sitting at boardroom tables, the smiling telephone CSR with a geeky headset, etc).

If the report of DM transferring ownership of assets to his mother is true it may be an attempt to keep them out of the reach of a future wrongful death civil lawsuit.

I thought of Russell Williams when I read it!!!

So LB missing at the beginning of July, incinerator purchased in July. Wasn't the farm purchased more recently? Is that right? Did he own the incinerator before he owned the farm?

....fact that LE during Presser made reference to this movie in passing startled me. Another salient detail is that one of the dufus perps gets offed by the other and only the really really nasty one remained. geee hmmmm

Using Fargo as a copycat crime.:moo:

If the report of DM transferring ownership of assets to his mother is true it may be an attempt to keep them out of the reach of a future wrongful death civil lawsuit.

Good point. He probably realizes now that his goose is cooked.

Now you have me wondering if he is friends with the Langdon Hall Chef that temporarily disappeared at New Years. IMO

Said chef went on an alcoholic bender and is now back with AA

This story was local to me, I followed it

I don't really want to speak ill of LE but one thing that's really nagging at me in this case is there appears to be some 'looking the other way' with regards to the Toronto-area LE dealings with (for now) two incidents linked to a member of a wealthy family. It was at the insistence of another jurisdiction LE (Hamilton PD) that got the ball rolling on this one -- and once rolling they seemed to find Dellen and the trailer with the truck in pretty short order. There's also the curious backpedaling in the Babcock disappearance.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt here though. Sometimes the pattern is only seen when a fresh set of eyes tries to connect the dots.

A lot has transpired over the last few weeks............I haven't been on for a bit can some provide me with a quick update to anything new since 10pm last night

With no follow vehicle in the first instance of the test drive........is it possible........that the potential second vehicle may have lost the the vehicle or detained by virtue of a traffic stop or train crossing or something.............JW in my own speculation

What if he was money laundering? This is sick, as if DM is guilty then victims do have rights. This is so upsetting that if Toronto Police had of got down to business looking for LB he would have been behind bars.

With no follow vehicle in the first instance of the test drive........is it possible........that the potential second vehicle may have lost the the vehicle or detained by virtue of a traffic stop or train crossing or something.............JW in my own speculation

It's also quite possible this is the reason why they didn't go through with Etobicoke truck theft rather than the owner being too imposing (which AFAIK has only been a supposition on the part of LE and the truck owner).

Copy of the map from the missing girls forum.
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7102602&postcount=8

Where is Dellens property?? i wonder if someone can mark off all his property in relation to this map??

It's also quite possible this is the reason why they didn't go through with Etobicoke truck theft rather than the owner being too imposing (which AFAIK has only been a supposition on the part of LE and the truck owner).

yes -- they could hardly check on each other using their cell phones, right? If the trail vehicle lost sight of the test-drivers, it would be radio silence.

Langdon Hall is pretty near to Roseville and the Waterloo airport. And it is for the wealthy. In my wondering mind I wonder if DM ate there and got to know that chef at all since he studied to be a chef.

I read on a link someone posted here, that if someone has been involved in something questionable they may act agitated, miss work, etc.

It is only 10 mins. (according to Google) from the farm & it's in a rural area so there are probably not many places to eat. Also he may have even stayed there before he bought the farm. Just things that make me go ...hmmm.

Any link for this, didn't see this yet but still catching up. Is there any news re: other suspects yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj