Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The psychology of this family reads like a Shakespearean play. CMl goes from rags to riches, his son WM is bred to fill the shoes (like a monarchy) and stresses to try to live up to his Dad's expectations. WM begets DM, who is also surrounded by the glory of his male role models, expected to rise to that level. Nowhere in the family was there the time or inclination to be an individual and find their own path. Lots of pressure. Not defending DM, he will be locked up...just trying to get into the family dynamic. Would explain DM trying to bust out in a rebel way to find himself.

can anybody tell me where the photo of DM kissing his alleged girlfriend in the red dress was seen? was this on a FB page or another site?

The contractor who built it isn't named, but speaks in the article linked below. He has known the family for about 12 years.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...t-degree-murder-of-tim-bosma/article11935778/

The sign infront of Millardair hanger shows who was involved with building it.

1297416168354_ORIGINAL.jpg

I can't believe that DM allowed this criminal evidence to be pointed directly at him.
Do we know if his prints were found on Tims truck?
What kind of kid was DM with his friends? Was he giving? Did his friends have access to his toys whenever they wanted...
My new thought of the day.. The burn phone was purchased long ago, unknowingly to DM.. one friend gets the marker out and does the ambition tattoo... Calls DM up, and asks permission for the use of his trailer and truck.... They then head over to the first kijjii ad person, they make sure the tatoo is showing, this is on purpose... They then get to Tims...take him, kill him, then make everything they have done fall back on DM...
I don't know, I just cant get over that someone an be stupid enough to kill and burn someone, then park the evidence in their mothers driveway where (as neighbors say) stuck out like a sore thumb.. Just begging someone to call it in...

Didn't DM's dad claim bankruptcy only 10 yrs ago? How does one manage to claim bankruptcy and then build back up so quickly? Filing a bankruptcy, there is a period where no banks will allows loans and such, I believe 6 yrs... So where the heck did all this money and purchases come from???

Niagara region here, kids have no school today. We felt the earthquake.

can anybody tell me where the photo of DM kissing his alleged girlfriend in the red dress was seen? was this on a FB page or another site?

I saw it, you didn't miss anything. You can't identify her in that one. I have another one but I won't share it due to rules and that it has never been established what their relationship is.

So it's now MOO that Deepak and DM know each other because of WM's death.
Deepak said how he knew DM a few months ago and it was not criminal, and the article from the star says that WM's death was deemed not criminal. But due to the lag in timing of the obituary and that the death had to be looked into by Toronto Police, Im going to assume DM sought legal advice.

Also, IMO I believe that LE doesnt want our help in locating suspect 2 or else they would've appealed to the public by now, released sketches, told us to be on the lookout etc. All that changed when they arrested DM and found poor Tim.

Thoughts?
I believe they have suspect #2 and are using him to build a case against DM..that guy may not have the money and has taken a plea bargan similar to Holmolka..so DM remaining silent might not me his best move if suspect 2 actually was the one who was struggling with TB while DM was driving.

I can't believe that DM allowed this criminal evidence to be pointed directly at him.
Do we know if his prints were found on Tims truck?
What kind of kid was DM with his friends? Was he giving? Did his friends have access to his toys whenever they wanted...
My new thought of the day.. The burn phone was purchased long ago, unknowingly to DM.. one friend gets the marker out and does the ambition tattoo... Calls DM up, and asks permission for the use of his trailer and truck.... They then head over to the first kijjii ad person, they make sure the tatoo is showing, this is on purpose... They then get to Tims...take him, kill him, then make everything they have done fall back on DM...
I don't know, I just cant get over that someone an be stupid enough to kill and burn someone, then park the evidence in their mothers driveway where (as neighbors say) stuck out like a sore thumb.. Just begging someone to call it in...

This plan would fall apart the moment the Etobicoke truck seller had to identify DM in a parade. Unless the guy with the fake tattoo looked exactly like DM, it just wouldnt hold up.

The sign infront of Millardair hanger shows who was involved with building it.

1297416168354_ORIGINAL.jpg

AND the hanger picture is all over their company website.
Can I link their website? Looks like they were involved with Millardair at Pearson and the new one

Just noticed the website is on the sign nevermind!

Didn't DM's dad claim bankruptcy only 10 yrs ago? How does one manage to claim bankruptcy and then build back up so quickly? Filing a bankruptcy, there is a period where no banks will allows loans and such, I believe 6 yrs... So where the heck did all this money and purchases come from???
Yes you are right, it's 7 yrs to be removed from your file.
However, they had many companies, so he could've claimed bankruptcy under one of them, and the others were operational and not in the red.
The one that was bankrupt may not have even been in his name. Could've claimed it under CM's company etc.

This plan would fall apart the moment the Etobicoke truck seller had to identify DM in a parade. Unless the guy with the fake tattoo looked exactly like DM, it just wouldnt hold up.

Absolutely and we can all expect to see/hear about that in the courtroom in 2 years..doubled down with TB's wife also positively identifying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67