Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
having this type of equipment really does not seem out of the norm to me on a farm - i drive through rural areas everyday to get to work and see all kinds of them - imo- what strikes me odd is that the neighbours kept taking photos - what else were they seeing that was peeking their curiousity

Well, this was hardly a working farm. With all his money, maybe DM just liked to accumulate toys to play with and dig holes. :crazy:

Just thinking about motive...if it's really about the truck, here are a few motive ideas:

Thieves Targeting Catalytic Converters From Dodge Pickups
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/03/19/thieves-targeting-catalytic-converters-from-dodge-pickups/

Vehicles stolen in GTA shipped around the world
http://www.thestar.com/news/investi...s_stolen_in_gta_shipped_around_the_world.html

I have always thought about vehicles shipped around the world. Maybe a double reason for European trips.

so just my thought if Tim wasn't just Dellen's first kill maybe this is something Dellen *get's off* on so thrill kill or something like that, just my thought

I personally think the build a house/fiancee thing was a load of crap and just a story told to the realtor to not raise suspicion or questions. After all, what else would a young guy say he was buying a farm for?...particularly given the family history? Am sure he couldn't have said "Oh I think I'm going to get into farming" - that just wouldn't seem believable and might get gossip swirling. JMO.

I can tell you, just because he bought a "farm" doesn't mean he had any interest in farming it. In this area, there are lots of farmers selling off chunks of their land for development. Completely conceivable that he may have at some point, planned on building a house there IMO. Rent out the crop space and you can make money off your property.

...or planting illegal crops, e.g. marijuana. He has the planes for a distribution network. The land appears forested, too. Good hiding spot from police planes and ATV patrols.

Some thoughts on "Ambition"...may provide a clue to DM's mental process...

Ambition, from Middle English, "an excessive desire for honor, power, or wealth"

Ambition is like hunger; it obeys no law but its appetite —Josh Billings
Ambition, like a torrent, never looks back —Ben Jonson
Ambitions thin with age —James Goldman
Ambitious as the devil —Francis Beaumont
As ambitious as Lady MacBeth —James Huneker
How like a mounting devil in the heart rules the unrestrained ambition! —N. P. Willis

Well, we know DM had wealth. His lawyer claims he's "humble" so he doesn't seem to have ambition for honour or attention. So perhaps it's power.

I have always thought about vehicles shipped around the world. Maybe a double reason for European trips.

Someone mentioned a Croatian vacation. I have read that at one time, I think it was in the 90s, there were a lot of stolen vehicles smuggled into Croatia.

If there were drainage issues, the neighbours might also be aware of those issues. The fact that their interest was piqued by the heavy equipment on site, and in the winter, shows that something may have been fishy to them, not related to drainage alleviation.

Rural folk have known about the concept of "neighbourhood watch" from time immemorial.

Correct. I wonder about the digging in "wetlands." In many countries it is an environmental No No and raises attention quickly. Plus all the paperwork involved, not sure here though.

However I have read somewhere that two neighbor's home "overlook", as in on hills looking over his farm, and rumors of ATV riding so they probably have a good idea what happens there.

at 6 pm, CTV news said they would have "more" on the DM case at 11:30....

Some thoughts on "Ambition"...may provide a clue to DM's mental process...

Ambition, from Middle English, "an excessive desire for honor, power, or wealth"

Ambition is like hunger; it obeys no law but its appetite —Josh Billings
Ambition, like a torrent, never looks back —Ben Jonson
Ambitions thin with age —James Goldman
Ambitious as the devil —Francis Beaumont
As ambitious as Lady MacBeth —James Huneker
How like a mounting devil in the heart rules the unrestrained ambition! —N. P. Willis

Well, we know DM had wealth. His lawyer claims he's "humble" so he doesn't seem to have ambition for honour or attention. So perhaps it's power.

He also said his client was remorseful. For what? He's innocent per another statement from the lawyer.....Freudian slip?

Did anyone know if there was description of males that switched keys in Bracebridge on vehicles at dealership and went back later to steal them? Maybe there is a direct connection there too.

Boy oh boy....what will be next. Hmmm wonder if Mayor Rob Ford knew DM???

Cheeky ;) Although, LB's ex boyfriend says that when he finally met up with DM to discuss the phone calls (13 in 3 days), DM claimed that she was addicted to cocaine and he had been supplying her. If the allegations against the mayor are true, then maybe their paths have crossed.

Lots of new questions today, but the big ones are still Why TB? And Who else was there?

given that the farm was ''unusual and hilly'' it could mean (rightfully) that neighbors were concerned that any culverts installed or swamp being rerouted could end up flooding their properties ((that does happen)) and if the neighbors had been there sometime they understand how spring thaw and runoff can mess things up for everyone which is why they snapped photos and kept an eye on any activity by the young man (DM)

Can anyone verify what line of business Tim was into? I know he was a HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) mechanic at one point. Was he still into this business? I've also heard he was into construction. What type of construction? Home builder, renovations, road construction, anyone? I know his family is in the landscaping business but I don't believe he worked for them. IIRC he had his own business. Did Tim have employees, did he have a building in which he ran his business out of? TIA.

Did anyone know if there was description of males that switched keys in Bracebridge on vehicles at dealership and went back later to steal them? Maybe there is a direct connection there too.

Agreed!! I am pretty convinced it is linked to DM/other suspects in this case.

Around the time that the tweet came out saying that the seats had been removed from TB's truck, I swear I remember reading somewhere that the human remains that they found were somewhat more than expected...I read that and shrugged, figured that the incinerator was also used to do bloody seats that bumped the volume of the ash up

Now with the LB thing, I wonder if the incinerator never got emptied "last time"

How on earth do I google that? I need to find that tweet and search articles around that time...

...or planting illegal crops, e.g. marijuana. He has the planes for a distribution network. The land appears forested, too. Good hiding spot from police planes and ATV patrols.

There is an air strip immediately south of the property, right across the street...you'd see any plantation by air

Around the time that the tweet came out saying that the seats had been removed from TB's truck, I swear I remember reading somewhere that the human remains that they found were somewhat more than expected...I read that and shrugged, figured that the incinerator was also used to do bloody seats that bumped the volume of the ash up

Now with the LB thing, I wonder if the incinerator never got emptied "last time"

How on earth do I google that? I need to find that tweet and search articles around that time...

I'm sorry that I don't have links, but I think LE made an official response to that rumor today or yesterday, no additional remains found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseD