Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for a drive tonight after dinner and to see some of the fireworks... and they are out in the country... hang tight, going somewhere...

It is slightly overcast here so at 9:20pm when we were on the back roads, no street lights, it was dark but, not DARK... I could see driveways with gravel like they were lit and the houses that had an outside, porch light on, you would have no problem navigating whether on foot or in a vehicle, to and from a property like TB's house, in fact I saw a house with a similar driveway and layout here.

So the suggestion that it might have been too dark to take a vehicle down an unknown driveway and to try to back out... if it was that dark, how did the two guys walk all the way down from the road?

Someone else, sorry I didn't grab your handle as I read up on the postings since earlier... I think there is credibility to the "dry run" theory you offered up...

Do a "test run" to "work out the bugs" and fully knowing, you need to do it in the cloak of darkness... AND bring the 2nd vehicle.

The plan was always to get the truck... we know from the LE reports given, TB died in the truck and LE believes it was shortly after he was taken for the ride, they also said they believe there was a struggle.

Having done a "dry run" the day before, this time, get the guy in the truck, take the cell, pull the battery, drive off.... but, he struggled, whether from someone strangling him from the back seat, or trying to jump out... we have to wait for the evidence to be presented.

They wanted the truck... if it was just about killing TB, then they would have taken the truck out and dumped it, fried it with gasoline and destroyed any and all evidence they could... looking at their actions, I am convinced they wanted the truck, the reasons, we will have to wait to find out.

I know one thing that might be an error and a good one, on the part of each of us here... we are not wired like those who commit these kinds of crimes toward innocent people...

My "opinion" based on the evidence that the LE provided in Media statements and sources close to the investigation is that it was the truck they wanted.

Source for my Comments: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly.

OK...those are the Fairgrounds camera's...not too many people know that they're there...that would be about 2 minutes from TB's house...but instead of going straight to Brantford...there's a possibility they turned right...and into the very dark, quiet & large industrial park...within a mile from the house
Cormorant Rd/Tradewind Dr is in that Industrial area - about a mile from their house - further to drive there

Does LE have the vehicle that was used to pull the trailer to DM mother's house? If they do who's vehicle was it?

Questions I have: what time did they get the pic of second vehicle behind TB's truck? That's significant, because as previously mentioned, the Ancaster fairgrounds are right up the road and there's lots of places they could hide...behind livestock buildings etc. This is the most disturbing...because it's only a 15 minute drive to where they found the phone...and it's more than a mile away. Sounded like LE got the pic from the fairgrounds, because they eluded that there was a car following them...that's the only spot they would get it from...but if accomplices from the Brantford area, they would know the back roads well...perhaps they live in the area...wow..that's a long time between places

It was stated somewhere in the threads and I believe a news report (earlier this week) that TB told his wife they were heading over to the Ancaster fairgrounds for a test drive, nothing says that's where they actually went. Obviously TB had different plans than DM and crew.

I believe the detective said the 2nd vehicle was following immediately.

DM's burner phone was used to contact both sellers.
DM's tattoo linked him to the first test drive
They hid the 2nd vehicle that was to follow them
Both phones are shut off around the same time
TB ends up dead
His truck is found is DM's trailer on DM's mothers property
TB's remains are found on DM's farm burned beyond recognition

How far from straight forward can this possibly be?

Of course this is all JMVHO!

Really, not much...But very soon, we won't hear anything more. That's the way things are here in Canada. Everything will go completely mute soon. There is no public scrutiny allowed!

moo

ETA - I think cocaine is somehow involved here... again - moo

Yes agreed, definitely a plan, but whose plan and who was in on it and who was not? Was anyone being framed? Could the plan have involved getting rid of DM? Was TB a case of mistaken identity? Did someone think he was DM? I have a hunch DM was used as some kind of catalyst in this situation. It's possible someone wanted payback . Basically this case is far from straightforward, its very strange

If they mistook TB for DM, then they didn't frame him ... they killed him.

I posted this yesterday, but that was about 40 pages ago, can anybody tell me if new information renders these points false?

Lets clear up what we know about the burner phone.

1) it was purchased under a bogus name at an unspecified location three months ago.

2) It was used to contact TB

3) It was used to contact the witness who claims he test drove two suspicious individuals, one with an 'ambition' tattoo

4) It was used to contact an unspecified number of unidentified people/businesses.

5) It lead the police to the test drive guy, who had not come forward before this time.

6) It has not been recovered, while TB's has.

7) We do not know if there is CCTV footage of its purchase

8) There is more than one suspect, therefore it could have been owned and used by suspects #2 or #3 or somebody else.

Has it been established as fact that the burner phone was used by or belonged to DM?

If not, referring to it as 'DM's burner phone' might well mislead future posters into thinking that it has.

Pretty sure that was discussed in thread #1 or #2

Until it is proven NOT to be his I shall refer to it as DM's burner phone.

Future posters should read all threads to get their own information.

Ok...and if you take away the phone you still have his remains & the truck on property directly linked to DM.

I enjoy devil's advocate. I will be here all night.

Thats so close to TB house...that fits with 1 mile away but not the 10:00 time....would that be right to assume

Now...I'm stretching it here...but the 9:20 departure and the 10:00 phone drop in Brantford has a 20-25 minute gap..IMO, they could have gone into one of the buildings in the industrial park...perhaps one of the accomplices had access to one....where they work or something..they staged the kill..had a beer and got on the road. They couldn't dump the phone there because it would have fingered that location. Just my thoughts...

So its's 1.5 miles to Rymal/Garner-52 intersection where cell phone terminated with a industrial park close by there.

ETA A good place to stage a truck/trailer in order to drive TB's truck into, DM gets in chase car to go drop phone off while other takes truck/trailer-with TB truck inside?

Pretty sure that was discussed in thread #1 or #2

Until it is proven NOT to be his I shall refer to it as DM's burner phone.

Why? It could have belonged to suspect #2 or somebody else.

There is currently no evidence in the public domain to support that it is or was DM's.

You suggested that there were insiders spreading misinformation on here. Why do it yourself?

I stated this before but, will do it again.... just because LE did not clearly state that they put DM in a line up and had SB pick him out... its not always what the LE say, its what they do NOT say that is very telling.

One of my contacts and I were discussing the case the day the arrest news broke... first think I said... "he lawyered up and is not co-operating", why?

Because they did not say, we have a suspect in custody and he is co-operating lol! They always say that IF they are.

And in the first LE News Briefing, in the question segment, media asked, did SB see the men... response YES!

That tells me, she was able to pick DM out.

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBQqtxpj8E

Questions I have: what time did they get the pic of second vehicle behind TB's truck? That's significant, because as previously mentioned, the Ancaster fairgrounds are right up the road and there's lots of places they could hide...behind livestock buildings etc. This is the most disturbing...because it's only a 15 minute drive to where they found the phone...and it's more than a mile away. Sounded like LE got the pic from the fairgrounds, because they eluded that there was a car following them...that's the only spot they would get it from...but if accomplices from the Brantford area, they would know the back roads well...perhaps they live in the area...wow..that's a long time between places

Was there any other surveilence showing this vehicle following TB's vehicle? Now obviously someone dropped them off. But could this person(s) in the other vehicle just have hung around to make sure that they went on the test drive and then veered off in another direction to meet up with them in Brantford?

Was there any other surveilence showing this vehicle following TB's vehicle? Now obviously someone dropped them off. But could this person(s) in the other vehicle just have hung around to make sure that they went on the test drive and then veered off in another direction to meet up with them in Brantford?

LE requested Brantford businesses to check surveillance cameras...but don't know if they checked with any business in the Ancaster industrial park

DM's burner phone was used to contact both sellers.
DM's tattoo linked him to the first test drive
They hid the 2nd vehicle that was to follow them
Both phones are shut off around the same time
TB ends up dead
His truck is found is DM's trailer on DM's mothers property
TB's remains are found on DM's farm burned beyond recognition

How far from straight forward can this possibly be?

Of course this is all JMVHO!

And if the guy on the first test drive didn't notice or wasn't able to read that tattoo where would we be right now? Likely TB would still be a missing person, his truck would be in pieces, his body would be burnt beyond recognition and disposed of on a deserted farm property, never to be located and DM would be planning his next European vacation.

MOO

So its's 1.5 miles to Rymal/Garner-52 intersection where cell phone terminated with a industrial park close by there.

ETA A good place to stage a truck/trailer in order to drive TB's truck into, DM gets in chase car to go drop phone off while other takes truck/trailer-with TB truck inside?

Truck was reported spotted downtown Brantford 10:10pm. IMO Truck not in trailer if actually confirmed to be spotted. Given that LE mentioned it IMO it would have been confirmed. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme