Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did DM photograph other models in his hanger? Did he videotape things too?

DM has been in custody for about 10 days now. Where is the co-conspirator? Is this enough time to "be missing" if he is dead? I haven't heard anything about another missing male. Is the person "living life" at home? Has this person already left the country?

The only other thing I've seen online is the Model Mayhem shoot. Lots of pics from that but that was from his office manager posting the ad on the Model Mayhem site that invited photographers to come and take pictures of specific Model Mayhem models.

Was there any other surveilence showing this vehicle following TB's vehicle? Now obviously someone dropped them off. But could this person(s) in the other vehicle just have hung around to make sure that they went on the test drive and then veered off in another direction to meet up with them in Brantford?

I would doubt that very many people know of the camera's at the fairgrounds...unusual to have them in a Rural area....DM and helpers may not have known...but maybe they did and that's why the second car was driving so close that LE couldn't get a make on it??

What's the tip line and numbers to call............for those who need to pass on information

Someone please repost the info

The part i don't understand is how in the world did DM get at least 2 other people to agree to kill Tim? I have never heard of so many involved in a killing.

I don't know if you have ever heard of the golf course murder in Edmonton, but it started with one man's idea (who bragged he had previously killed people) and 4 others taking part in luring a young teenager to a golf course where they murdered her. Horrific crime.

Has it been established as fact that the burner phone was used by or belonged to DM?

If not, referring to it as 'DM's burner phone' might well mislead future posters into thinking that it has.

Wasn't it the phone that led LE directly to DM? If that phone was purchased in a fake name, only ever called Etobicoke seller and Tim, there's no way they could have found DM with the "ambition" tatt they were looking for. There must have been other calls that tied him directly to that phone.

What's the tip line and numbers to call............for those who need to pass on information

here I just got it....A tip line for the Tim Bosma investigation has been set up at 905-546-2100, and police say information continues to be left with police every day ...

here I just got it....A tip line for the Tim Bosma investigation has been set up at 905-546-2100, and police say information continues to be left with police every day ......robynhood

I don't know if you have ever heard of the golf course murder in Edmonton, but it started with one man's idea (who bragged he had previously killed people) and 4 others taking part in luring a young teenager to a golf course where they murdered her. Horrific crime.

I guess it can and has happened but for this many people to kill over a truck? I mean where all of these people going to benefit off one truck?

Hopefully it's working now. See ad at the bottom of page not the written article. HTH

Regarding DM's phone # with Property Guys. That house apparently was a friends house who contacted DM for help to sell it.

Now, where did I read this....it was in the thread before this one.

The only other thing I've seen online is the Model Mayhem shoot. Lots of pics from that but that was from his office manager posting the ad on the Model Mayhem site that invited photographers to come and take pictures of specific Model Mayhem models.

Interestingly (and O/T for this case I believe), that site has been fingered as the common denominator in missing girls in Colorado and as a possible conduit for human traffickers to get in touch with possible victims.

Wasn't it the phone that led LE directly to DM? If that phone was purchased in a fake name, only ever called Etobicoke seller and Tim, there's no way they could have found DM with the "ambition" tatt they were looking for. There must have been other calls that tied him directly to that phone.

No

The phone lead LE to the witness who claims he test drove two suspicious individuals, one of whom had an ambition tattoo with a box around it.

This individual had not come forward to police with this information.

The tip lead to DM.

If the grand conspiracy theory is to be entertained, this man is involved.

If they mistook TB for DM, then they didn't frame him ... they killed him.

Sorry for quoting self here ...

And, if they didn't know what DM even looked like, how did they figure out that the first guy whose truck they viewed wasn't DM?

Its still there, he's down to 6 friends and only two of those are visible.

Its possible that people have removed themselves or have been legally required to remove themselves because they are the people that DM has been ordered not to have any contact with.

Ok, I think I have the right one then....I just wondered since people were referencing photo albums on his page and there are none. I just didn't equate a small feline to him LOL.

DM's burner phone was used to contact both sellers.
DM's tattoo linked him to the first test drive
They hid the 2nd vehicle that was to follow them
Both phones are shut off around the same time
TB ends up dead
His truck is found is DM's trailer on DM's mothers property
TB's remains are found on DM's farm burned beyond recognition

How far from straight forward can this possibly be?

Of course this is all JMVHO!

Yes, SOME of the logistical facts as we, the public, know them might seem straightforward but in the grand scheme of things, it's anything but straightforward. <modsnip>

Yes there were other calls that bounced off a cell tower in the Etobicoke area

"Police said that phone records revealed that one of the suspect&#8217;s had obtained a cellphone under a fake name three months ago, with most calls made in Toronto&#8217;s west end."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-arrested-in-timothy-bosma-case-1.1277200#ixzz2ThlbZlhy

Here is the written Police Media Release that helps to clarify times, dates, locations AND descriptions.... please take a moment and read it, as we seem to be getting into a rut at times for details that have been made 100% clear.

http://www.hamiltonpolice.on.ca/NR/exeres/FFB9B6D6-BCA8-4945-B476-CCF83824EBB8.htm

Also the 2nd vehicle has NOT been 100% possitively identified as of yet... I will refer you to the LE Video, the entire video is valuable for the facts at they stand but, if you go to the 11 min mark and listen to the 12 min mark, they are still working on the 2nd vehicle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny87BjsZuv0

No

The phone lead LE to the witness who claims he test drove two suspicious individuals, one of whom had an ambition tattoo with a box around it.

This individual had not come forward to police with this information.

The tip lead to DM.

If the grand conspiracy theory is to be entertained, this man is involved.

Perhaps when DM and suspect #2 got to this man's place of business, DM did all the talking and told this man that it was him who had called him, hence the belief that it was DM's phone that placed the call to TB. In fact he may have said the same to TB within earshot of SB.

MOO

I guess it can and has happened but for this many people to kill over a truck? I mean where all of these people going to benefit off one truck?

It could have been a similar motive to the crime I mentioned. They wanted to murder someone to experience what it felt like (the truck in this case could have been how they chose who).
But it could be a lot of motives. There are some people whose decision making and ability to harm others can never be understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro