Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to say...T.B was in trouble early into this test drive...his cell went off...Le say 10;00 and he left at 9;20pm

thanks for remind us that T.B Truck was seen at was seen at 10;10 in downtown bradfort ..Problem we do not know if T.B was alive tho...

It shows again the problems in T.B truck happened QUICK....JMO leads me to think there was a plan here ...robynhood

Yes agreed, definitely a plan, but whose plan and who was in on it and who was not? Was anyone being framed? Could the plan have involved getting rid of DM? Was TB a case of mistaken identity? Did someone think he was DM? I have a hunch DM was used as some kind of catalyst in this situation. It's possible someone wanted payback . Basically this case is far from straightforward, its very strange

Personally imo I do not think DM was a drug dealer. A drug dealer would need money wouldn't they?... why take on such a risk for money you already have? He may have used cocaine...but sell it??? I doubt it. Would people he knows be selling it? possibly !! DM may have been used for loans , that is a possibility. Maybe they dont want to pay him back so they have got him locked up. Its all speculation until it becomes a fact.

My opinion is that some people like to have power over others and look for their weakness to gain control over them. So if you wanted that, the power of controlling their drugs, would feed that. Well look what pimps do.

Is there a possibility that the second vehicle, the SUV as the police call it, met with them in Brantford?

..answer Le in news brief ...clearly stated SuV was following right away...seen on camra...robynhood

I live in Brantford.......I have head that the business on the Corner of Garden ave and WHY 53.........business tiki something is the business that first reported the video caputuring TB truck.................it would be 30 drive to downtown Brantford from TB home along the old stretch of hwy 53 from Brantford to Hamilton

1182 Colborne E Brantford, ON N3T 5M1 - Tiki Loft

Colborne = 53

:banghead: And now back to TB's murder investigation...where is suspect #2?

Ancaster Fairgrounds are about a mile from TBs house - there was a Tupperware Rally there on May 6th starting at 7:30 - not sure what time it finished - could have been very busy traffic wise at that time of night - did SB say which direction they went when they left for the test drive?

Does anyone know if 'Josie' has been seen or heard from since Dec 2005?

The Su*c*de G*rls have a very active Twitter account. I haven't had the nerve to ask any info on Josie. Not sure if anyone else has.

Thanks for responding to my question about the time to travel to where TB`s phone was found....I kept wondering why that location... i do not think TB would turn his phone off himself...so whats right here, was it turned off at 10:00 OR 1 mile from his house or both

If its both...that makes no sense to me...anyone :confused:

That would be about the area of Tropical Pools parking lot or whatever that building and area is on Trinity. Is that cameras alongside the dish on the corner of the building? 718 Trinity?

The last ping on TB's cellphone before the battery was pulled was at Rymal and Highway 52 according to the first alert that went out on facebook.

I looked on Google maps and could not find where these two roads intersect.

Can anyone tell me DM's facebook page is still active? I have been through every phonetically spelled DM on facebook to no avail. Maybe I am not doing this right. Help!

Ps. I am a newer member, long-time lurker (since Stafford case, as I am a neighbor of one of the accused)

Yes agreed, definitely a plan, but whose plan and who was in on it and who was not? Was anyone being framed? Could the plan have involved getting rid of DM? Was TB a case of mistaken identity? Did someone think he was DM? I have a hunch DM was used as some kind of catalyst in this situation. It's possible someone wanted payback . Basically this case is far from straightforward, its very strange

1.T.B owned that truck...D.M visited him to buy it...that is clear cut...

2. D.M brings omeone with him...they are all in truck

3. T.B dies in truck ..

I am sorry how could there be a mistaken identity...I am puzzled..????...robynhood

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/18/tim_bosma_the_painful_search_for_a_missing_man.html

Texts and emails flew through the tight-knit Dutch community in rural Ancaster that morning, and by 7 a.m. some two dozen friends gathered. They learned from police that Bosma’s phone was turned off within a mile of the house. So they started searching.

Peter Lise, one of Bosma’s best friends, began co-ordinating the search.

“All we know is they went north,” Lise remembers telling the group. And off they went, scattering across the region, looking for something, anything, that might lead them to their friend.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/police-find-cellphone-of-missing-hamilton-man-who-went-for-test-drive-with-two-strange-men-and-never-came-back/

Police found the phone in an industrial area near Brantford; they say they’re able to get records of calls made to Bosma’s cell phone before it was shut off at about 10 p.m. on Monday.

Questions I have: what time did they get the pic of second vehicle behind TB's truck? That's significant, because as previously mentioned, the Ancaster fairgrounds are right up the road and there's lots of places they could hide...behind livestock buildings etc. This is the most disturbing...because it's only a 15 minute drive to where they found the phone...and it's more than a mile away. Sounded like LE got the pic from the fairgrounds, because they eluded that there was a car following them...that's the only spot they would get it from...but if accomplices from the Brantford area, they would know the back roads well...perhaps they live in the area...wow..that's a long time between places

Okay but what does this mean to you? Elaborate please.
when you look at scenarios, and or evidence, you cannot discount every little piece of evidence or link. i once told a person, i was training, "its like connecting dots in a puzzle''
""To catch a Killer, you often, have to think like the killer"". Thats why some of the best Investigators are gifted.

Again why drive south, when you are ultimately driving north. Why chose that location and why did one of the two suspects feel safe there.?

Just because someone has money doesn't make them immune from doing illegal things....like selling drugs. Michael Douglas's son is currently serving prison time for selling heroine and meth.

Yes but I dont suppose Cameron Douglas has access to his fathers and grandfathers fortunes at this point in time.

Can anyone tell me DM's facebook page is still active? I have been through every phonetically spelled DM on facebook to no avail. Maybe I am not doing this right. Help!

Ps. I am a newer member, long-time lurker (since Stafford case, as I am a neighbor of one of the accused)

Its still there, he's down to 6 friends and only two of those are visible.

Its possible that people have removed themselves or have been legally required to remove themselves because they are the people that DM has been ordered not to have any contact with.

:banghead: And now back to TB's murder investigation...where is suspect #2?

I bet that suspect #2 and any other possible suspects have lawyered up. And are now working out a deal with the Crown in exchange for their testimony against DM. ie. Karla Holmoka

Perhaps that's why the police haven't released descriptions of the suspects, because they already have them in custody.

The last ping on TB's cellphone before the battery was pulled was at Rymal and Highway 52 according to the first alert that went out on facebook.

I looked on Google maps and could not find where these two roads intersect.
That would be Wilson Street/Highway 53/Rymal Road and Trinity/Highway 52 - its where the Ancaster Fairgrounds are

Allegedly lied to SL. According to SL, who to me, after reading everything he has said to the press comes off like a somewhat obsessed ex boyfriend IMO. After the relationship is severed and people move on, no one has any business logging into anyone elses accounts etc IMO. Not something I would be comfortable with for sure.

You probably aren't following the JA trial. :floorlaugh:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/18/tim_bosma_the_painful_search_for_a_missing_man.html

Texts and emails flew through the tight-knit Dutch community in rural Ancaster that morning, and by 7 a.m. some two dozen friends gathered. They learned from police that Bosma’s phone was turned off within a mile of the house. So they started searching.

Peter Lise, one of Bosma’s best friends, began co-ordinating the search.
<rs&bbm>

What'd I miss? I thought he hadn't seen him in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme