Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did we get the information that PL is a flight instructor at the Waterloo airport? Is he currently one there?

From what Ive read he used to be a flight instructor he is currently a sarnia police officer post on the fb page verify

Google says 21 minutes, if you take the 403

LE says his phone was turned off around 10

He left home around 9:30

Interesting...the speed limit on the highway is 100km...but it usually moves at 120-130 in that stretch. TB's house is south of the Ancaster Fairgrounds. There are cameras there. IMO that may be where they tagged the second car following. That time difference would mean a stop, or they took another route instead of the 403. Lots of country roads.

How do you know DM lied to SL??? What if SL is lying? You cannot believe everyone just because we may think someone in jail may be guilty and not believable. Its suspicious that an EX boyfriend has access to all LB's private information...

Well I guess that's what LE will have to figure out. Who is lying? Who is actively trying to find this woman and why the last person she has ever called is not. I don't believe I've read anything in the threads that DM was an active participant on her missing FB page?

And as a missing person, her family would be able to get access to her private information in an effort to try and find her. Perhaps SL got this information from them.

MOO

precisely.
i think its SOP, to be put in Seg when you are charged with Murder.
although, i was surprised to learn that due to Barton St Jails design, Seg units are not completely isolated or soundproof. So he can babble if he wants to, to his Homies.

The program you linked to above, that's for a Bachelor of Technology. I don't believe this is the same as an Engineering Degree, IMO.

And one doesn't need a P Eng designation to wear an engineering ring.

Right. And if you look at their other programs, they also offer an advanced diplomas as well. As a former academic advisor for engineering programs, I've seen students with non-engineering degrees get the needed equivalents to sit for the PE exam.

This link https://www.facebook.com/events/635646136465008/ says that the test drive took place around 9:20 pm but in the thread tonight I am reading that his cell phone was shut off

1. about a mile from TBs home
2. at 10:00 pm

if the test drive took place at about 9:20 it wouldn't take 40 minutes to drive a mile from his house

Claroon, could you reference where it has been mentioned that the #2 supspect is a younger guy.......how do we know it is a younger guy???..................and more his price range?????

About 3/4 of the way down is the description on suspect #2...it has been the same since the beginning of the case.http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/11/police-make-arrest-over-hamilton-man-who-disappeared-after-taking-strangers-on-test-drive

My source at the jail......confirms that he is on suicide watch maybe due to the fact the LE do not want any chance of something occuring ..........more or less, but the gaurd I know has been on duty with the scheduled team to be on gaurd........I trust this friend and what he is saying..........JMO

I trust your friend as well. DM's Lawyer cannot admit his client is on a suicide watch as that would be the same as admitting guilt. An "innocent" person doesn't commit suicide. This is another case where DM's Lawyer would be better off keeping his mouth shut. I know that he fancies himself as some high-powered "American style" defense attorney but he is coming across as stupid with his statements to the media. Lucky for him the MSM reporters interviewing him are just as witless . I am sure if any of us had a chance to interview the Lawyer we would have him squirming in no time.

yes we have camras on all ont hwy..including hwy 403...

1. someone MUDERED T.B ...completely obvious...as Swede said if D.M is gulity let him sit in jail....along with who ever assisted him....

2.A man listed his truck for SALE...and now is dead...that could have happened to anyone of us.....sick!...imo.

3. He had a family that adored him...a wife for only 2 years...32 years old.

4. T>B has a 2 year old daughter who will barely know he loving father....

My <3 is torn over this case...IMO i hope the Le figure out this very soon.....let the other suspects be caught...terrible dangerous ppl...IMO anyone who would do this....robynhood...

From what Ive read he used to be a flight instructor he is currently a sarnia police officer post on the fb page verify

Thank you. So it's possible that he wasn't a flight instructor in the past year or so since the Millard family moved to the Waterloo airport? And how close is this PL to TB? You know we all know "prominent" people whether they realize this or not. We may have a neighbour who is "newsworthy" that we would recognize even though we don't really know them or they us. I'm sure when the Millard family chose to build the largest hangar at the airport it caused a bit of a stir for those who are tied to it and perhaps others in the area. And there could have been some talk about them in the news.

It is not out of the realm to think that TB would have been able to figure out who DM was based on this. So if TB did indicate in any way, during the course of an attempting car jacking that he knew who DM was, this could be the catalyst as to why he was killed. Because even if they had aborted this plan, TB could still call LE about the attempt. And something tells me the last thing DM would have wanted was LE nosing around his properties.

MOO

Google says 21 minutes, if you take the 403, 32 minutes via Colbourne

LE says his phone was turned off around 10

He left home around 9:30

Don't forget to include this in the timeline:

"He said police have also “received information” that Bosma’s 2007 black Dodge Ram 3500 diesel pickup was spotted around 10:10 p.m. Monday in downtown Brantford, about 25 km west of his home.

This link https://www.facebook.com/events/635646136465008/ says that the test drive took place around 9:20 pm but in the thread tonight I am reading that his cell phone was shut off

1. about a mile from TBs home
2. at 10:00 pm

if the test drive took place at about 9:20 it wouldn't take 40 minutes to drive a mile from his house

Agreed and Canada is metric LE would have said 1.6 kilometers lol

No cameras in that section of the 403 from TB home to the industrial Park its mostly rural and very seldom is there a traffic issue .............so mto has no need for traffic monitoring in that stretch

1230 Trinity Rd Ancaster - Bosma home
20 fen ridge court, brantford - Hampton Inn where cell phone found

Yeah I saw that ring. It was too shiny to have been an Engineering ring, is what I remembered thinking at the time I saw it in the picture. I used to date an engineer who wore one so I'm quite familiar with that kind of ring. Thanks for the info.

It could also be a Masonic ring. As TB was a contractor I could see him being a member of a Masonic Lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme