Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sure you do, but if things should go pear-shaped in your relationship, would you continue to give your X complete access to your affairs 6 months after you split up and you'd found another bf or bfs?

Sometimes couples sign up for a family plan or a special plan where 2 new phone contracts need to be activated at the same time and are paired as part of a promotion. Phone contracts are normally 3 years. He could easily have access to her phone records if they did this.

My friend and her man got a 2-for1 blackberry deal, signed for 3 years, then broke up a year later. But they were still stuck in the joint contract.

I've seen a case very similar to this one. It involved kidnap and murder also.

No incinerator was used however I'll spare the details.

Drugs and money owed was the motive.

How much do we know about drugs/money/laundering concerning this/these suspects.

How far is TB house from where his cell phone was found...like in minutes to drive form...

if he was guilty, i doubt he'd be pursuing anything if it seemed like LE had forgotten all about it. the fact that DM lied to SL when they met up tells me that DM obviously was trying to distance himself from LB from the get go.

We only have SL's word that the conversation took place and DM lied.

Has anyone considered the person who might have wanted the truck was the younger guy still missing?--more in his price range.

Claroon, could you reference where it has been mentioned that the #2 supspect is a younger guy.......how do we know it is a younger guy???..................and more his price range?????

http://www.peo.on.ca/index.php?ci_id=1848&la_id=1

((Snipped))

Become a P.Eng. / Requirements for Licensure
As a licence holder in the province, Ontario P.Engs are part of a community of more than 80,000 professionals committed to enhancing the quality of life, safety and well-being of all Ontarians.

To be granted a licence to practise professional engineering in Ontario, an applicant must:

be at least 18 years old;
be of good character;
meet PEO's stipulated academic requirements for licensure (hold an undergraduate engineering degree from a Canadian Engineering Accreditation board (CEAB)-accredited program, or possess equivalent qualifications), and, if required, successfully complete any technical exams.
fulfill the engineering work experience requirements (demonstrate at least 48 months of verifiable, acceptable engineering experience, at least 12 months of which must be acquired in a Canadian jurisdiction under a licensed professional engineer); and
successfully complete PEO’s Professional Practice Examination (PPE).

It appears Mohawk College offers BS & advanced diplomas
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/enginee...r-of-technology-program-four-year-degree.html

So it is very possible that he had a PE license.

Who uses cheques anymore, anyway? Would you accept a $24k UNCERTIFIED personal cheque from a stranger?

Most people know NOT to accept personal cheques when dealing with a sale through online classifieds. I have sold items on Kijiji and I wouldn't even accept a personal cheque for $20 let alone that amount of money.

I personally think in TBs case, things never got to the point where discussion of payment even took place.............THOUGH....on the other hand, another possibility is......DM et al told TB they wanted the truck and offered him cash, TB didn't feel comfortable accept a large wad of cash like that (understandably so) and then DM et al flipped on him.

Hi swede..I have been here for a while..just did not post...

I need to say some other stuff:

1. A man was Murder...let's stop and look...Personally I get the sense that this was NOT to be a legal transaction of selling of his Truck....something obviously went terribly wrong...

2.cell phone was shut off at 10;00pm ...swede you said like a mile north of home....so that fits ...right?
3. Do you not think having a darn incenarator handy ...is pecular...d.M bought it in July ( said on thread) here...kind of handy when you murder someone...OMG...terribly upsetting

4. YES swede the twists and turns here are very dishearting and a very long one i expect too...

5.* Now let us not forget that ...T.B truck is in police custody...there must be a ton of evidence in there..Jmo they shall find things that identifies who that mysterious other person is......I am hoping other agree????

6. In the police reports ( here there were links) that the murder is beleived to happen in his J.B truck ....I read it on a link...***it would be helpful if anyone saw that link...it was posted again..please....if my memory is correct Police said ..the seats were taken out...please correct me ....robynhood

Yes..why lie to someone who is obviously only trying to find this woman. Why wouldn't DM want to help by stating exactly what she was calling him about, even if it was drugs right from the outset? He knew her too. And he was the last person she called. Why didn't he want to help find LB? He only admitted to her calling him after he was confronted with the phone records. Very suspicious.

MOO

How do you know DM lied to SL??? What if SL is lying? You cannot believe everyone just because we may think someone in jail may be guilty and not believable. Its suspicious that an EX boyfriend has access to all LB's private information...

Our Mod Bessie set up the Laura Babcock thread yesterday for discussion wrt Laura's case. It is not uncommon to have two threads with some overlapping discussion and common denominators. It's simply a matter of clicking between two tabs.

If you think it should be handled otherwise, please contact Bessie (or any of the mods). Let them make the decisions.

I currently have no problem with how things are being handled. others seem to.

I am a web developer, I have over 37 tabs open in chrome and another 30 in FF and I am coming back to this thread as I work.

Please feel free to quote me in the other thread if you think something I've said is useful.

How far is TB house from where his cell phone was found...like in minutes to drive form...

Google says 21 minutes, if you take the 403, 32 minutes via Colbourne

LE says his phone was turned off around 10

He left home around 9:30

http://www.peo.on.ca/index.php?ci_id=1848&la_id=1

((Snipped))

Become a P.Eng. / Requirements for Licensure
As a licence holder in the province, Ontario P.Engs are part of a community of more than 80,000 professionals committed to enhancing the quality of life, safety and well-being of all Ontarians.

To be granted a licence to practise professional engineering in Ontario, an applicant must:

be at least 18 years old;
be of good character;
meet PEO's stipulated academic requirements for licensure (hold an undergraduate engineering degree from a Canadian Engineering Accreditation board (CEAB)-accredited program, or possess equivalent qualifications), and, if required, successfully complete any technical exams.
fulfill the engineering work experience requirements (demonstrate at least 48 months of verifiable, acceptable engineering experience, at least 12 months of which must be acquired in a Canadian jurisdiction under a licensed professional engineer); and
successfully complete PEO’s Professional Practice Examination (PPE).

It appears Mohawk College offers BS & advanced diplomas
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/enginee...r-of-technology-program-four-year-degree.html

So it is very possible that he had a PE license.

The program you linked to above, that's for a Bachelor of Technology program. I don't believe this is the same as an Engineering Degree, IMO. I do not believe that by taking the B Tech program you linked to, you would be considered an "Engineer." And the remainder of the programs that are somewhat related focus around Engineering Technology, which is not the same as Engineering.....and upon completion one would be a technologist, not an engineer. And there are no diploma or advanced diploma programs that qualify one as an engineer upon completion. Most engineers I know, it's 4-6 years depending on what path you take and what area of engineering (mechanical, geological, civil, etc)

And one doesn't need to have a "P Eng" designation to wear an engineering ring. Completing any university based Engineering program in Canada will enable one to be called an Engineer, and therefore eligible to wear the traditional engineers ring.

The problem Im having with this line of thinking is that at no point did DM turn himself in and say

"yep, I test drove the truck and I paid for it."

Instead he went about his business until he was arrested.

Good point. Maybe he didn't know abt the Bosma abduction but I agree that would have been unlikely. Not impossible but unlikely. When was he actually arrested again?

I've seen a case very similar to this one. It involved kidnap and murder also.

No incinerator was used however I'll spare the details.

Drugs and money owed was the motive.

How much do we know about drugs/money/laundering concerning this/these suspects.

Personally imo I do not think DM was a drug dealer. A drug dealer would need money wouldn't they?... why take on such a risk for money you already have? He may have used cocaine...but sell it??? I doubt it. Would people he knows be selling it? possibly !! DM may have been used for loans , that is a possibility. Maybe they dont want to pay him back so they have got him locked up. Its all speculation until it becomes a fact.

Most people know NOT to accept personal cheques when dealing with a sale through online classifieds. I have sold items on Kijiji and I wouldn't even accept a personal cheque for $20 let alone that amount of money.

I personally think in TBs case, things never got to the point where discussion of payment even took place.............THOUGH....on the other hand, another possibility is......DM et al told TB they wanted the truck and offered him cash, TB didn't feel comfortable accept a large wad of cash like that (understandably so) and then DM et al flipped on him.

This whole cheque business is making us chase our tails, JMO.

Let's presume that it went like this:

Truck leaves for the test drive.

Tim is threatened and told to shut his cell phone off because it's a carjacking, or

Tim is immediately killed by a weapon or by some sort of chokehold to either incapacitate or even kill him.

If he wasn't killed then and there in the truck, they may have taken him somewhere else to kill him. Even then, it's still not clear if they were intending on killing him. He may have been accidentally killed through use of force that was intended to incapacitate hm.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member