Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responding to my question about the time to travel to where TB`s phone was found....I kept wondering why that location... i do not think TB would turn his phone off himself...so whats right here, was it turned off at 10:00 OR 1 mile from his house or both

If its both...that makes no sense to me...anyone :confused:

Yes, as reported earlier in the Toronto Sun, The Eliminator SN250 model, was discovered on the first-degree murder accused’s farm and has become a key component of the investigation into the death of Tim Bosma.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/05/16/20829241.html

“An ‘Eliminator incinerator’ designed to dispose of livestock remains was purchased by Dellen Millard in July 2012,” said a police officer involved in the case. “We would like to know for what purpose he decided to make this purchase.”

Thanks for responding to my question about the time to travel to where TB`s phone was found....I kept wondering why that location... i do not think TB would turn his phone off himself...so whats right here, was it turned off at 10:00 OR 1 mile from his house or both

If its both...that makes no sense to me...anyone :confused:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/18/tim_bosma_the_painful_search_for_a_missing_man.html

Texts and emails flew through the tight-knit Dutch community in rural Ancaster that morning, and by 7 a.m. some two dozen friends gathered. They learned from police that Bosma’s phone was turned off within a mile of the house. So they started searching.

Peter Lise, one of Bosma’s best friends, began co-ordinating the search.

“All we know is they went north,” Lise remembers telling the group. And off they went, scattering across the region, looking for something, anything, that might lead them to their friend.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/10/police-find-cellphone-of-missing-hamilton-man-who-went-for-test-drive-with-two-strange-men-and-never-came-back/

Police found the phone in an industrial area near Brantford; they say they’re able to get records of calls made to Bosma’s cell phone before it was shut off at about 10 p.m. on Monday.

I live in Brantford.......I have head that the business on the Corner of Garden ave and WHY 53.........business tiki something is the business that first reported the video caputuring TB truck.................it would be 30 drive to downtown Brantford from TB home along the old stretch of hwy 53 from Brantford to Hamilton

Right. And if you look at their other programs, they also offer an advanced diplomas as well. As a former academic advisor for engineering programs, I've seen students with non-engineering degrees get the needed equivalents to sit for the PE exam.

Must do things differently in your neck of the woods then. Here in Western Canada, like in BC and AB that I know of, there is no way to be considered as/practice as a licensed engineer unless you take an accredited Engineering Degree program - period. And then to get your P Eng designation, a basic criteria is that you must be an licensed Engineer. There are no diploma programs out west here that qualify someone as an Engineer, and there is absolutely no way in the world that anyone with non-engineering post-secondary education would be allowed to apply for the P Eng designation. And we don't consider Engineering Technologists as Engineers.

Personally imo I do not think DM was a drug dealer. A drug dealer would need money wouldn't they?... why take on such a risk for money you already have? He may have used cocaine...but sell it??? I doubt it. Would people he knows be selling it? possibly !! DM may have been used for loans , that is a possibility. Maybe they dont want to pay him back so they have got him locked up. Its all speculation until it becomes a fact.

Just because someone has money doesn't make them immune from doing illegal things....like selling drugs. Michael Douglas's son is currently serving prison time for selling heroine and meth.

Well I guess that's what LE will have to figure out. Who is lying? Who is actively trying to find this woman and why the last person she has ever called is not. I don't believe I've read anything in the threads that DM was an active participant on her missing FB page?

And as a missing person, her family would be able to get access to her private information in an effort to try and find her. Perhaps SL got this information from them.

MOO

Well this is purely an opinion, but what if someone knew where the missing person was or what happened to them? What better way to take the heat from yourself than start looking for them with fervor ? Or try to pass the guilt onto another as someone has now done with pointing at DM? just a different take on it

Sometimes couples sign up for a family plan or a special plan where 2 new phone contracts need to be activated at the same time and are paired as part of a promotion. Phone contracts are normally 3 years. He could easily have access to her phone records if they did this.

My friend and her man got a 2-for1 blackberry deal, signed for 3 years, then broke up a year later. But they were still stuck in the joint contract.

Yes, THIS.

Yes..why lie to someone who is obviously only trying to find this woman. Why wouldn't DM want to help by stating exactly what she was calling him about, even if it was drugs right from the outset? He knew her too. And he was the last person she called. Why didn't he want to help find LB? He only admitted to her calling him after he was confronted with the phone records. Very suspicious.

MOO

Allegedly lied. IMO I refuse to believe everything that anyone is saying about this case tbh at this point. It seems to have many interests at stake and there could be various people from different angles trying to spin things their way IMO.

Masonic lodge ring is like a signet ring, gold
Engineers ring is a plain band, dk silver

An engineer's 'iron ring' has carved detailing in it, as shown in this picture. And it isn't a shiny finish (it's more of a dull finish and more of a darker grey than sterling silver, white gold or platinum( and the one shown in the pic of TB wearing a silver colored pinky ring, was a more shiny finish, IMO.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...9K9o97yrTBHHDsm0ASszDtpg&ust=1369015762705867

Well this is purely an opinion, but what if someone knew where the missing person was or what happened to them? What better way to take the heat from yourself than start looking for them with fervor ? Or try to pass the guilt onto another as someone has now done with pointing at DM? just a different take on it

Ah yes the OJ Simpson strategy...did not make OJ look innocent though did it

I am trying to say...T.B was in trouble early into this test drive...his cell went off...Le say 10;00 and he left at 9;20pm

thanks for remind us that T.B Truck was seen at was seen at 10;10 in downtown bradfort ..Problem we do not know if T.B was alive tho...

It shows again the problems in T.B truck happened QUICK....JMO leads me to think there was a plan here ...robynhood

<MODSNIP>

<MODSNIP>

Pretty tenuous connection...e.g., do all Avon ladies know each other?

MOD NOTE: Posts which cast suspicion on the victim, Timothy Bosma, will be removed, as will the posts which quote them.

Persistence will result in an interruption of posting privileges.

The same rule applies to the victim's family members.

Perhaps we do. I'm fully aware that a an ET degree is not the same as an ENG degree. However I have seen many students with a MSET come take the missing credits for an MSME after working in the field and sit for the PE. I advised grad CEE students - many non-traditional.

I think we're getting off track here.

I am trying to say...T.B was in trouble early into this test drive...his cell went off...Le say 10;00 and he left at 9;20pm

thanks for remind us that T.B Truck was seen at was seen at 10;10 in downtown bradfort ..Problem we do not know if T.B was alive tho...

It shows again the problems in T.B truck happened QUICK....JMO leads me to think there was a plan here ...robynhood

Is there a possibility that the second vehicle, the SUV as the police call it, met with them in Brantford?

I live in Brantford.......I have head that the business on the Corner of Garden ave and WHY 53.........business tiki something is the business that first reported the video caputuring TB truck.................it would be 30 drive to downtown Brantford from TB home along the old stretch of hwy 53 from Brantford to Hamilton

I live in Brantford as well, and think they most likely took 53. The first thing that comes to mind for them taking that route would be the fact that there are no off-ramps between highway 52 and Brantford. It would not be a route that TB would agree too if going on a test drive, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme