Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some sleuthing on the SuicideGirl that Dellen took pictures of and discovered the following:

• she has words tattoo'd on her forearms, very similar to Dellen's
  • on May 11 she made tweets about how awful it is to find out one's ex-boyfriend is a possible murder suspect
  • during 2008-2009 she was very active on the same modelling site as another one of Dellen's exes, EG, and they shared a lot of the same friends and connections on that site
While I doubt she could possibly be connected to any of Dellen's crimes, she may be able to provide LE some useful insight into his past. The similarity of their tattoos suggests that they must have been very close at one point.

I don't recall EG being confirmed as an ex-gf of DM. Just a former office manager for Millard Air that also dabbled in nude modelling at a rate of $100/hr and that arranged photo shoots at the old hangar for aspiring models and photographers back in 2009. She seems to have moved on from this and recently appeared to be an employment recruiter for day labourers looking for odd jobs.

Idon't think the lawyer has ever said DM was 100% innocent?

I believe he actually did, although he may have been quoting DM

Edit - just realized the difference in verbage from what the lawyer said (100% not guilty) - so nevermind.

To answer someone else here, I dont think there is a difference in any context. a plea of innocent (to the charges) and a plea of not guilty are the same.

Is there some spot that indicates what time the phone was dumped in Brantford? The reason I ask is I'm starting to wonder about the sighting of TB's truck in downtown Brantford at 10:10. If they were Downtown, the route would have been Highway 52 which turns into Colburn Street..and where DM's phone was found would have been the longest and slowest route possible to that dumpster...but, perhaps they had a reason to be downtown?...or in the urban area? ...whereas, if they were in a rush, as most people who are stealing a truck would be, they would take the 403, take the Oak Park exit to a known dumpster.. and get onto the back roads as soon as they could...So, IMO if they were in fact seen downtown, there was a reason they had to go that route. Why didn't they just dump the phone out the window into the ditch...or on the road? They could have thrown the sim card out the window?

Hwy 24 would have been the fastest route back to the Airport or the farm. Yet, they either spent 15 minutes driving from downtown Brantford to the dumpster..or they were on the 403 and drove past the 24 exit by 5 min just to dump the phone? Now, if it was planned to take the back roads, I don't think DM and and City friends would be able to navigate them that well...even with GPS... Sorry if this is confusing! Check the maps and let me know your thoughts...

I think TB's phone landing on the ground and being left behind was a mistake.

I think they transferred the truck into the trailer in the remote industrial area, TB's phone fell out of the truck or off suspect #2's lap onto the ground, and in their panic/hurry/elevated state of adrenalin no one noticed the phone hit the ground.

I keep flip flopping, he did it, didn't do it....I have no idea.

This means you are remaining impartial, weighing up the evidence and have not made up your mind based on an incomplete picture.

I love that. thankyou.

who would spend $20,000 for an incinerator to burn brush?

never heard of that before. Brush clearing doesn't involve an incinerator, maybe a wood chipper, chainsaws.

It was also suggested a few threads back that DM could have bought the incinerator for disposing of hazardous waste material in his aviation maintenance operation. The companies that dispose of hazardous waste charge huge amounts, so a $7,000 incinerator would have been a smart investment.

It was also suggested a few threads back that DM could have bought the incinerator for disposing of hazardous waste material in his aviation maintenance operation. The companies that dispose of hazardous waste charge huge amounts, so a $20,000 incinerator would have been a smart investment.

Im just not sure that a deadstock incinerator is capable of incinerating hazardous waste relating to aviation fuel wastage etc...

Im pretty sure a machine designed specifically for this purpose would be a better purchase.

I am English. I know someone who had a tattoo linking them to the Glastonbury Festival of either 92 or 93. I also know several people (more than 10 in fact) who have 'Istanbul '05' tattooed on their arms to reference Liverpool's win in the champion's league that year. (ExiledRed references both my support of Liverpool and my ex-pat status, in case you care, and you probably don't :) )

Given the ridiculous tattoos Ive seen in my life, from Mickey Mouse giving the finger (over the crotch) to a spider web covering an entire face, someone getting a tattoo of an exclusive race that they participated in and were proud of is less than extraordinary IMO.

Ridiculous tats isn't the point here. Specific tats linking someone to a specific event and crossing the US/Mexico border is the point :) JMO

Who's friend has been the only one actively looking for her since she disappeared. A young woman who's last phone call was to DM. A young woman who was apparently close enough to the friend to have shared her facebook password with him.

If by 'dissecting' you mean he is searching for clues then yep, that's what he's doing.

As to the young woman possibly being alive and well, at this juncture I think even the most hopeful in her camp have lost hope of that.

How someone can overlook the seriousness of someone accessing someone personal info is beyond my comprehension. 'bank account info, credit card info; ?????

How do you know they shared passwords? How do you know she didnt leave it written somewhere or in her phone?

It was also suggested a few threads back that DM could have bought the incinerator for disposing of hazardous waste material in his aviation maintenance operation. The companies that dispose of hazardous waste charge huge amounts, so a $20,000 incinerator would have been a smart investment.

a very good point....

so who bought it . Millard air.. or dellen..

Ridiculous tats isn't the point here. Specific tats linking someone to a specific event and crossing the US/Mexico border is the point :) JMO

In my opinion, given the number of photos relating to the event, the team fauxhawks, and the effort that went into the jeep, its pretty apparent that this race is something that both AM and DM were huge about.

I dont think the tattoo or the participation in the event is unusual, or ties them to drug running in any way. Its a tenuous theory at best, but not impossible.

Perhaps when DM and suspect #2 got to this man's place of business, DM did all the talking and told this man that it was him who had called him, hence the belief that it was DM's phone that placed the call to TB. In fact he may have said the same to TB within earshot of SB.

MOO

I also think it makes sense that the person who does the actual driving, during the test-drive, will have been the same person who called to set up the test-drive.

Is anyone familiar with the Ancaster Fairgrounds? How brightly-lit is the parking lot at night? Is it brighter than TB's property? I'm wondering if TB intended to take the "prospective buyers" there to look over his truck better. Could this explain the Kijiji ad supposedly posted by a friend of TB's which mentioned the fairgrounds? Wish we knew how far in advance this test-drive was arranged. <speculation> I can see TB telling a friend or family member in conversation (or his wife over dinner) that he had some people coming down from Toronto to look at his truck and given how late they were arriving he'd have to take them over to the fairgrounds where the lighting is better. </speculation>

Someone on this thread posted about a Tupperware event being held there the evening/night of May 6th. Continuing with my speculation, maybe the suspects initially intended to "play along" with TB's instructions and they turned into the fairgrounds parking lot but upon seeing other vehicles there, quickly turned around and left? I've been wondering about the vehicle police think was following TB's truck and how they ascertained this. If it was a just matter of a security camera picking up TB's truck followed by another vehicle, I don't know how certain LE could be that this wasn't just an innocent vehicle that happened to be travelling in the same direction as TB's truck. If, however, both TB's truck and this other vehicle, did something distinct (like turning into a parking lot and then quickly exiting it) then it becomes more clear that they were acting in concert. MOO

So why not just have DM killed instead of Tim Bosma?

Maybe 1./ TB was mistaken for DM at some point...random I know but at this point we dont have enough information to figure out the details.

2. Maybe they want DM out of the way (jail) maybe whatever the killer(s) want the land/property for was being hindered by DM.

3. Maybe someone somewhere wants DM AND MillardAir brought down???

4. Maybe this was a robbery gone wrong and TB was killed because he would talk?

Until we have more info its hard to really know anything other than a few facts..which at this time are not helping fully

It's productive to stimulate thought through speculation up to a point, however the truth usually lies somewhere less complicated.

Remember Occam's Razor?

We do not have a God-given right to know every aspect of how LE is conducting their investigation.

But an accused DOES have the right to FULL disclosure. That disclosure is part of a public inquiry which eventually will be accessible to the public. Lets hope when that time comes that all of the information that should be there is there.

Seems he likely pressured these people a bit to sell for under the asking price. I wonder what they wanted originally for the property? I wonder if DM even presented Tim with an offer and if he did was it way under asking price? What about the other man selling his truck. Did DM offer anything for it? The condo he purchased at the distillery was under asking and I thought it was cheap considering the location for Toronto. JMO

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

Earlier article, the real estate agent said it was listed for $899,000 and DM bought it for $835,000.

The real estate agent also said DM contacted him directly from his number on the for-sale sign. I found this odd, usually one has their own "buyer's agent" who does the negotiating on their behalf, since the selling agent is automatically working in the seller's best interest. I would have thought that someone of DM's financial stature and real estate portfolio (or at least with WM advising him) would have had a personal agent he worked with regularly that would do the legwork for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares