Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that information is erroneous as he had only turned 14 in 1999 (or maybe he "graduated" from grade 8 in 1999?). Plus the classmate who talked about DM eating dog biscuits said after being in the newspapers, DM got more respect at school. He was in the newspapers after soloing which he did in August 1999 so he would have come back to school for at least another semester.

"He attended the Toronto French School but left before graduating, a spokesperson for the school confirmed." http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...ssing_man.html

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/13/tim-bosma-case-police-obtaining-warrant-to-search-truck

Deepak Paradkar told reporters Monday his client, Dellen Millard, is “100% not guilty.”

OK, innocent vs. non guilty...is the difference meaningful in a court of law?

Sorry, I wasn't splitting hairs here. What I really was trying to get at is that when the lawyer first came out speaking, he never said his client was innocent and not involved. He said there was more to the story to come out.
IMO it seems that he is implying that his client, DM, is involved in a way, although innocent of murdering DM. Usually when the defence lawyers speak up about their client, they take a stronger line about their innocence......or so it seems. Just wanted to clear that up. Because I felt it was strange the way the lawyer was talking.

I just found it strange from the start that a tattoo that small was noticed on DM by the first test drive owner. So many people have them now I wouldn't have made note of it. Was it brought up by the other person with DM so the person would take note? Was the first vehicle test drive person afraid and looking for something they'd be able to give as part of a description?

Here's where I flip flop...
Was DM used in the first test drive to establish a suspect for what was to come in the second test drive? Was DM actually there for the second test drive? He was identified as being at the first test drive, was he identified at TB's test drive?

I'm bewildered at the stupidity of planting everything that had to do with this case on all of your own associated properties. Is DM that stupid or does he have a friend/associate with a dark side/bone to pick and is being setup?

I'd really be interested to find out who had something to gain if DM was out of the picture.

People do notice tattoos, especially written ones. If someone writes something on their body in a noticeable and unique location, it's intriguing and most people will try to read it. Even if they don't want to appear to be nosy by actually asking the person about it in the case of a total stranger. The one tattoo that was able to be identified would likely have been the only one consistently in view of man in the first test drive as DM's arm was likely up and resting on the steering wheel during the entire test drive. I think someone indicated that the word was written upside down so that when looking down at it, DM could read it. The same would be true if his arm was up and on a steering wheel. The word would be legible and not upside down.

MOO

How someone can overlook the seriousness of someone accessing someone personal info is beyond my comprehension. 'bank account info, credit card info; ?????

How do you know they shared passwords? How do you know she didnt leave it written somewhere or in her phone?

a man who has not been accused of any crime. Why is that?

When a person is officially considered missing by LE things such as bank records and credit card use are typically looked at as part of an investigation. Also, since she was really not settled anywhere and her cell phone bills were being mailed to her parent's address, is it safe to suggest that all her other mail was going there as well? I think so. That her family would choose to share this with the only person actively looking for her is surprising to you? Are you suggesting he hacked his way into her personal accounts? Are you suggesting he played a role in her disappearance and then, for a year, sat tight and pretended to be looking for her until DM messed up and got arrested so he could jump at the opportunity to implicate DM?

You are really stretching here and I, for one, find it very curious that you would be working SO hard to cast aspersions at people not standing accused of any crime in defence of one who IS standing accused of a rather heinous crime. <modsnip>

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

I think that information is erroneous as he had only turned 14 in 1999 (or maybe he "graduated" from grade 8 in 1999?). Plus the classmate who talked about DM eating dog biscuits said after being in the newspapers, DM got more respect at school. He was in the newspapers after soloing which he did in August 1999 so he would have come back to school for at least another semester.

"He attended the Toronto French School but left before graduating, a spokesperson for the school confirmed." http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...ssing_man.html

Thanks for that, duh! I am slow this morning

Occam's basic rule was "Thou shalt not multiply extra entities unnecessarily," or to phrase it in modern terms, "Don't speculate about extra hypothetical components if you can find an explanation that is equally plausible without them." All things being equal, the simpler theory is more likely to be correct, rather than one that relies upon many hypothetical additions to the evidence already collected.

http://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/logic_occam.html

Im seeing the multiplication of extra entities on both sides of the scales in this debate.

May I ask what the simplest explanation is if you apply the process?

Mine is that DM is a psychopathic serial killer with several other psychopaths in his association.

Im just not comfortable that Occam's razor is the best process for serving justice in this case however and would like to continue obtaining all of the facts to back it up.

Remember TB is dead and his family's lives have been ruined. If a miscarriage of justice occurs, not only will further lives be ruined, but more could be ruined in the future.

Reasonable doubt absolutely MUST be eliminated.

Yes, I see many "multiplication/speculations" also. So the more simple explanations of events are usually the best when following scenarios in order to find another packet of evidence along the trail.

So when someone goes off on an alien abduction of the truck in defense of DM, then a more simple, reasonable interpretation is better.

Especially in murder cases, the evidence leads the investigation and the only speculation of evidence is in the mental evaluation of the defendant.

I'd say add Sociopath to your list.

My questions would be.... was it placed on the trailer and then the picture was taken or was it a custom job made to be used on a trailer? The company web shows no portable models and recommends a 3" slab.

Why the need for portability? A farmer would simply locate it permanently(it comes with a setup included in price)

If DM used it as a garbage incinerator he probably had in mind to take it to the Ayr property when/if he started construction there...but use it at the hangar until then?

Really the only difference between deadstock and garbage is deadstock is a lot moister...I am sure that this unit would handle small garbage that could fit in the hatch

To operate it on the Ayr property, especially way back on the property where the tent is, DM would also need a generator (which would make it not quiet to operate) This noise probably attracted the attention of the neighbours

People do notice tattoos, especially written ones. If someone writes something on their body in a noticeable and unique location, it's intriguing and most people will try to read it. Even if they don't want to appear to be nosy by actually asking the person about it in the case of a total stranger. The one tattoo that was able to be identified would likely have been the only one consistently in view of man in the first test drive as DM's arm was likely up and resting on the steering wheel during the entire test drive. I think someone indicated that the word was written upside down so that when looking down at it, DM could read it. The same would be true if his arm was up and on a steering wheel. The word would be legible and not upside down.

MOO

Where does it say which way up the tattoo is? On pics it looks like it is facing the hand...which would mean that it was upside down if his hands were on steering wheel.

Earlier article, the real estate agent said it was listed for $899,000 and DM bought it for $835,000.

The real estate agent also said DM contacted him directly from his number on the for-sale sign. I found this odd, usually one has their own "buyer's agent" who does the negotiating on their behalf, since the selling agent is automatically working in the seller's best interest. I would have thought that someone of DM's financial stature and real estate portfolio (or at least with WM advising him) would have had a personal agent he worked with regularly that would do the legwork for him.

This also indicates to me that somehow DM was familiar with this road and this area. Does he know someone who lives in the area or has property there? He was either driving around looking for property or someone steered him to it in order for him to have seen the sign and called the agent listed on that sign.

MOO

I think this question, or those casting suspicion on any contributor to this debate should be banned.

It may be asked of several people here "Do you stand to benefit from DM's conviction?"

Again, it merely sows suspicion and paranoia and its just unproductive. Blomquist is asking very pertinent questions because like myself (I assume) he wants to be absolutely 100% sure that those responsible are convicted and that nobody ends up spending the rest of their life in prosin while the killer walks free.

When the person being replied to has asked the very same thing of others with reference to TB? When the person being replied to is painting someone not charged with a crime in a criminal light based solely on their speculation alone and in defence of the accused?

Interesting.

Did you know his father?

No but judging by his business ability and the FACT that he was looking to celebrate further success just before he died, one can interpret such to indicate that he knew what he was doing.

a man who has not been accused of any crime. Why is that?

When a person is officially considered missing by LE things such as bank records and credit card use are typically looked at as part of an investigation. Also, since she was really not settled anywhere and her cell phone bills were being mailed to her parent's address, is it safe to suggest that all her other mail was going there as well? I think so. That her family would choose to share this with the only person actively looking for her is surprising to you? Are you suggesting he hacked his way into her personal accounts? Are you suggesting he played a role in her disappearance and then, for a year, sat tight and pretended to be looking for her until DM messed up and got arrested so he could jump at the opportunity to implicate DM?

You are really stretching here and I, for one, find it very curious that you would be working SO hard to cast aspersions at people not standing accused of any crime in defence of one who IS standing accused of a rather heinous crime. Are you connected to DM in some way?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

This is an excellent assessment of what is being discussed, could prove to be interesting later at some point. Great post!!! The old time web sleuths are just sitting back watching the last couple of days.

I think this question, or those casting suspicion on any contributor to this debate should be banned.

It may be asked of several people here "Do you stand to benefit from DM's conviction?"

Again, it merely sows suspicion and paranoia and its just unproductive. Blomquist is asking very pertinent questions because like myself (I assume) he wants to be absolutely 100% sure that those responsible are convicted and that nobody ends up spending the rest of their life in prison while the killer walks free.

if you want to sleuth me by the way, you can start here http://www.exiledred.com

Thank you.. It always amazes me how people jump to conclusions and tar and feather someone that has been arrested. Not to mention they get irritated that you dare to question anothers motives in the case. We KNOW there are at least TWO other possible suspects but we have no idea who they are at this point.

What kind of world do we live in where we are happy to imprison the innocent? We NEED to know who did this and why. We NEED to know if DM is innocent, it is part of being a fair and just nation of people. Rushing to judgement helps no-one. "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"

My questions would be.... was it placed on the trailer and then the picture was taken or was it a custom job made to be used on a trailer? The company web shows no portable models and recommends a 3" slab.

Why the need for portability? A farmer would simply locate it permanently(it comes with a setup included in price)
SuperNova does offer a portable option.

SuperNova Manufacturing, Inc. has also designed and manufactured mobile units for equine and cattle farmers, mobile veterinarian operations, and drug task force agencies. We highly recommend diesel-fired burners for the mobile units. The appropriate generator, diesel tank, trailer size (weight capacity) will be dependent on the size of the incinerator that is being employed. The trailer, at the customer request, may use a gooseneck hitch or a standard hitch along with the hitch size of choice

http://sammymassey.hubpages.com/hub/supernovamfg

When the person being replied to has asked the very same thing of others with reference to TB?

Ive not seen Blomquist do this, you would have to provide a quote or quotes.

I think anybody connected to TB would want to be 100% sure the actual killer was convicted also.

When the person being replied to is painting someone not charged with a crime in a criminal light based solely on their speculation alone and in defence of the accused?

People are still doing the same to AM and other associates of DM who also have not been charged with a crime. Not being charged does not mean you are unworthy of investigation, otherwise nobody would GET charged.

This is an excellent assessment of what is being discussed, could prove to be interesting later at some point. Great post!!! The old time web sleuths are just sitting back watching the last couple of days.

I am not 'suggesting' anything BadCat. No more than the person who thinks FC the neighbor is interesting. Why are you so against looking at other options? You asked me if I knew WM or DM, no I do not. Do you know SL?

SuperNova does offer a portable option.

SuperNova Manufacturing, Inc. has also designed and manufactured mobile units for equine and cattle farmers, mobile veterinarian operations, and drug task force agencies. We highly recommend diesel-fired burners for the mobile units. The appropriate generator, diesel tank, trailer size (weight capacity) will be dependent on the size of the incinerator that is being employed. The trailer, at the customer request, may use a gooseneck hitch or a standard hitch along with the hitch size of choice

http://sammymassey.hubpages.com/hub/supernovamfg

Yes that would seem to support the fact that they primarily do permanent incinerators...thus the "SNM, Inc HAS ALSO designed and manufactured....

Which was my original point. To support the possibility of DM or Company ordering a custom portable unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro