Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Wayne's focus wasn't so much on who was he going to leave it to, as so much as he wanted to build it back up to what it once was. Since 1990, Millardair was a shadow of what it once was before bankruptcy...

The K-W MRO hanger, was very much like a new start-up operation. It would have required significant more funding out of personal savings, to equip for actual operations.

I don't think Wayne really planned on kicking the bucket as soon as he did. He probably was going for broke to get this set up. His focus would have been on survival and growth.. not on whom is the successor is for the remains of Millardair, at the present. There would have been a fundamental problem with Dellen, in possibly seeing his inheritance go up in smoke, and not the type that you inhale... Therein lies a possible motive for the 'mysterious suicide by bullet in eye theory..' with the sudden, and perhaps untimely passing of Wayne, at a relatively young age as compared to his father Carl.

So why is Wayne, at a time in life when most of his generation is taking to the golf course, out to start a new business in a grimly competitive field?

Did he never really play a major role at Millardair? Was Carl always in control? Was this his last chance at the business glory he never had when his father was alive?

I agree that Dellen's fears about seeing the family fortunes go up in the wrong kind of smoke is a plausible motive.

This theory also contradicts Blomquist's claim that Wayne was a shrewd businessman.

So why is Wayne, at a time in life when most of his generation is taking to the golf course, out to start a new business in a grimly competitive field?

I agree that Dellen's fears about seeing the family fortunes go up in the wrong kind of smoke is a plausible motive.

This theory also contradicts Blomquist's claim that Wayne was a shrewd businessman.

Im too am curious as to why a wealthy man in his 70's would begin a risky venture that would potentially employ 90 people, full in the knowledge that if he got sick or passed on, nobody would continue, those 90 people would be made redundant and the company would be exposed to legal claims.

Did he never really play a major role at Millardair? Was Carl always in control? Was this his last chance at the business glory he never had when his father was alive?

Carl would likely have been at the reins most of it's life. Someone posted this earlier (I'm sorry, I haven't found that posting going back a few pages to link-back) http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

This shows that Carl was firmly at the helm right up until his death in 2006 at age 93. Wayne only took over control of the business then. At this point, this business was at low ebb, and had been for some time. The article graphically illustrates that the business never changed with the times, both inside of Carl's office, and in day to day operations - a prime reason why it foundered over time.

A start-up MRO, at a different airport base, is a business years in the making. I think that i have read elsewhere that negotiations with K-W airport started in 2007-2008 to acquire land for the hanger. Wayne was trying to revive the family trade, during his limited years at the helm.

During this period of time Dellen was essentially still shouting PARTY!! in various locations of the world, to pay any notice.

I just relayed an opinion that was passed onto me from somebody who is having trouble registering and claims they grew up with MB, and the post is now gone.

Just so I dont make the same mistake again, can a mod please contact me and explain what I did wrong, or what rules the post broke, or if Im going loopy and the post was never published?

Have you read "The Rules"?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You have to be a verified insider if you do not have a MSM link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167277"]Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I suspect that is why your post was deleted.

No...he will sit in jail for the next couple of years while LE continue to gather evidence against him and continue to search for the other person's involved. While they also reopen the file on his father's death and review the missing person's case on LB.

According to his lawyer there is another story here but it relies on them finding the other suspects. Why he isn't helping in that regard I have no idea.

If he's lucky, he'll just go to trial with the current evidence against him and they'll find nothing more. Which is pretty damning, but based on only what we've been told by MSM is largely circumstantial. I guess he's willing to take his chances?

MOO

Have you not read any of the posts that explain why not talking to the police is the only reasonable course of action for him. Every lawyer (You know, the people that understand the law) would advise him to do just that.

He is not trying to win public opinion here, he is after his freedom. He has been charged with a serious crime. The only reasonable path of action is to follow the advise of his lawyer, the person who knows the best course of action to ensure an innocent man is not convicted.

You ignore that over and over again. You also have no clue what he has or hasn't said to the police directly or via his lawyer. You have no clue what evidence or other suspects LE have. The police and crown do not do their investigation in the open and they do not talk about evidence.

Im too am curious as to why a wealthy man in his 70's would begin a risky venture that would potentially employ 90 people, full in the knowledge that if he got sick or passed on, nobody would continue, those 90 people would be made redundant and the company would be exposed to legal claims.

Not to mention that after he starts the risky venture, he commits suicide. (Or gets murdered)

So you've ruled out suicide then?

Whether i have ruled out suicide, or not, is immaterial. Toronto police have that file.. :please:

With the published back-story that i am familiar with in terms of Millardair and the various characters of this sordid tale, it would seem to be something that should be revisited.

Carl would likely have been at the reins most of it's life. Someone posted this earlier (I'm sorry, I haven't found that posting going back a few pages to link-back) http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

This shows that Carl was firmly at the helm right up until his death in 2006 at age 93. Wayne only took over control of the business then. At this point, this business was at low ebb, and had been for some time.

Very interesting article. Presumably Wayne must have been extremely frustrated working for his control-freak father, who, according to aviation chatboards, was far from universally loved.

Like Carl, Wayne also appears to have been something of a rebel, although his rebellion appears to have been fighting Air Canada over the right to wear longer hair.

IIRC, early newspaper reports said Dellen had a job at Millardair. Wonder if this was based on assumptions or if, at least on paper, he did have a job -- other than full-time party boy.

None of this, however, supports the Blomquist claim of Wayne as a shrewd businessman.

Not sure if anyone's mention this yet but I'm on Wilson st right now and just made a right turn from Trinity (so the ancaster fair grounds was to the left of me). There's a camera on top of the red light that faces trinity road. The same road that TB and the truck would of drove down. The camera would had to show the truck coming towards the light..

Was there ever much found out about SS? Does anyone know if he is a truck driver? Just looking over a bunch of web pages from finding loads for empty trucks and thought there might be a connection to him....no I don't think it's anything

You don't have criminal justice here IMO you have a legal system or a hug a system. I deal with it everyday.

If DM was innocent he could have/would have told his lawyer, the Crown would drop the charges and he would be free.

When he was charged, LE already had the incinerator evidence. JMO

I'm not sure if this has previously been posted in this thread (elepher posted it in the one for LB). At about 1:28 in the video, you can see inside DM's house. There is a shotgun (and a pile of his dad's credit cards).

http://www.theloop.ca/news/all/nati...robe-link-between-Bosma-suspect-missing-woman

I wonder why police wouldn't have taken the gun in as evidence, especially as they had raided the house prior to finding TB's remains.

I'm not sure if this has previously been posted in this thread (elepher posted it in the one for LB). At about 1:28 in the video, you can see inside DM's house. There is a shotgun (and a pile of his dad's credit cards).

http://www.theloop.ca/news/all/nati...robe-link-between-Bosma-suspect-missing-woman

I wonder why police wouldn't have taken the gun in as evidence, especially as they had raided the house prior to finding TB's remains.

CCTV from next door is possibly being used in investigation of Laura B. disappearance. I hope it's being used in TB's death investigation as well. Maybe it will clear DM's involvement if it shows he was there on May 6th at around 9:30 pm. JMO

When he was charged, LE already had the incinerator evidence. JMO

Actually I'm not sure about that. When DM was picked up on Friday May 10th, all LE had was a burner phone that connected a guy with an "ambition" tattoo who took a test drive the day before, with a guy who called TB who also went on a test drive on Monday and he was now missing and so was his truck.

So if DM had nothing to do with any of this, he only needed to state where he was and what he was doing on Monday night that could be verified in some way and suggest that his tattoo was likely pretty common.

If his alibi was confirmed, I'm not sure if LE would have been able to get the warrants to search his property. I'm also not sure about whether the neighbours in Kleinburg called in the information about the trailer before or after his arrest was announced. But even if they had called in before, as just a precaution that the trailer was strange and they were concerned about the neighbour and/or her property, they would have been calling their own local police. Who would have attended and likely gotten the story from MB that the trailer belonged to her son and that she was fine with it there. They could not have entered it without a warrant or good cause to do so, as they did when they received the call after DM was arrested and refusing to talk to look for TB.

What LE found after that original arrest is what upgraded his charges.

If he had been able to clear himself that first day none of this would likely have been found, regardless of who "planted" the evidence.

And in this day and age of technology, you can almost always come up with evidence to prove where you are at any given time.

MOO

That is not at all true, and a brief recollection of David Milgaard, Guy Paul Morin and Steven Truscott's cases reminded us of the indispensable need for defense strategy for anyone standing accused.

Do we have any more recent examples of person's who were wrongfully convicted after the discovery of DNA and other forensic procedures?

Have you not read any of the posts that explain why not talking to the police is the only reasonable course of action for him. Every lawyer (You know, the people that understand the law) would advise him to do just that.

He is not trying to win public opinion here, he is after his freedom. He has been charged with a serious crime. The only reasonable path of action is to follow the advise of his lawyer, the person who knows the best course of action to ensure an innocent man is not convicted.

You ignore that over and over again. You also have no clue what he has or hasn't said to the police directly or via his lawyer. You have no clue what evidence or other suspects LE have. The police and crown do not do their investigation in the open and they do not talk about evidence.

BBM

Yes. Have you read any of the posts which suggest that, if he were innocent, speaking to the police was really in his best interest that first day?

Paradkar said his client has “remained silent” when asked if Millard has provided police with any information pertaining to a second suspect.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rs_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

I would think they would and maybe that's why it's located by the door.

Canadian firearm storage laws are specific for Non Restricted and Restricted firearms. The fact that it is there(by the door) is a violation of federal law, as it isn't in proper storage per the law unless it is explicitly in transit.

If it is there and it isn't in violation of storage laws, the police have placed it there prior to removal.

Actually I'm not sure about that. When DM was picked up on Friday May 10th, all LE had was a burner phone that connected a guy with an "ambition" tattoo who took a test drive the day before, with a guy who called TB who also went on a test drive on Monday and he was now missing and so was his truck.

So if DM had nothing to do with any of this, he only needed to state where he was and what he was doing on Monday night that could be verified in some way and suggest that his tattoo was likely pretty common.

If his alibi was confirmed, I'm not sure if LE would have been able to get the warrants to search his property. I'm also not sure about whether the neighbours in Kleinburg called in the information about the trailer before or after his arrest was announced. But even if they had called in before, as just a precaution that the trailer was strange and they were concerned about the neighbour and/or her property, they would have been calling their own local police. Who would have attended and likely gotten the story from MB that the trailer belonged to her son and that she was fine with it there. They could not have entered it without a warrant or good cause to do so, as they did when they received the call after DM was arrested and refusing to talk to look for TB.

What LE found after that original arrest is what upgraded his charges.

If he had been able to clear himself that first day none of this would likely have been found, regardless of who "planted" the evidence.

And in this day and age of technology, you can almost always come up with evidence to prove where you are at any given time.

MOO

I'm sure LE were on his Ayr property on May 10th. I'll look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*