Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is going to be at the farm at least 2 more weeks.

It doesn't sound like they are animal remains to me. :(

Police tape is still up. Investigators initially said they might be at the farm for up to two weeks. #TimBosma

pic.twitter.com/DxiF2dctuL

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Jeffords

Police spent 8 weeks searching the garbage dump for Catherine Todd and came up empty-handed. Seems they do go out of their way on suspicion.

I agree. It also doesn't explain why, if they were looking for a "thrill kill", that they test drove the same vehicle previous to TB's. That just leaves an unnecessary trail if it's just a random thrill kill they are after.

My theory is and always has been: they wanted the thrill, and the bonus of the truck. Almost-victim number 1 was a "very large man". Possibly they didn't think he could subdue him. Also, there is speculation about the capacity of the incinerator (250lbs). I think almost-victim #1 was either a dry run or they saw him and aborted.

This guy is weird with his red mohawk. He claims to be a descendant of Joseph Brant and he sports his hair accordingly. Strange for an adult who supposedly is humble. Red mohawk is humble? Huh. Seems quite arrogant to me.

moo

I'm looking for a closeup picture of the dark hair model that posed with a Millardair plane. This was different than the Josie photos. I have lost the link. Anyone have it?(I clear my cash since so much of this stuff is borderline *advertiser censored*).

I was sleuthing last night and found a photo contest site where nice photographs were submitted by a T Bosma or Tim Bosma. In two of them was a dark-haired girl. I wanted to compare to see if it was the same girl. This particular contest was entered I believe February of this year, but some of the photos were dated 2009.

Just want to clear that Tim wasn't the target rather than the truck.

Police spent 8 weeks searching the garbage dump for Catherine Todd and came up empty-handed. Seems they do go out of their way on suspicion.

More than suspicion.

They found remains.

Highly doubting at this point that they are not human.

JMO

My theory is and always has been: they wanted the thrill, and the bonus of the truck. Almost-victim number 1 was a "very large man". Possibly they didn't think he could subdue him. Also, there is speculation about the capacity of the incinerator (250lbs). I think almost-victim #1 was either a dry run or they saw him and aborted.

IMO even trying to lift a 150 lb body into something would be very difficult. I wondered if he was burned on the ground first or chopped up?

Actually I don't think they told us if the incinerator had been used on him at all.

More than suspicion.

They found remains.

Highly doubting at this point that they are not human.

JMO

Maybe yes, maybe no. I've hiked around here (Cambridge, Kitchener) and found poor dead deer and raccoon carcasses. There are lots of coyotes too. IMO

Actually it is the 2 weeks I was defending. Implying 2 weeks is nothing.

I agree. It also doesn't explain why, if they were looking for a "thrill kill", that they test drove the same vehicle previous to TB's. That just leaves an unnecessary trail if it's just a random thrill kill they are after.

It could have been both, the thrill kill and the truck. First Test Drive, the guy was just too big for the smaller suspect to be able to overpower from the back seat. So they abandoned the idea and walked away from the truck, then contacted TB who had the same truck and it was an older model.

IF they wanted the truck and the smaller individual was being brought into the group, the pieces fit.. get the truck, get suspect #2 into the group, get rid of the evidence... hid the truck, chop, change, resurrect the truck.

I just want to say with a heavy heart O M G Oklahoma x praying for all of you !! so so sad ((((

IMO even trying to lift a 150 lb body into something would be very difficult. I wondered if he was burned on the ground first or chopped up?

Actually I don't think they told us if the incinerator had been used on him at all.

We don't know yet if the incinerator was used, no. (See the remains thread for more speculation).

Was it ever said if the first test drive vehicle was the same year as TB's?

Was it ever said if the first test drive vehicle was the same year as TB's?

I "think" it was but don't have the link. Was thinking maybe it didn't have the right towing thingy for towing the incinerator :) IMO

Why would a rich guy plan (with two others) to kill a guy for a used truck? I just can't get my head around this. Were they part of a drug ring where drugs were supposed to have been strapped/hidden in a specific type of vehicle? It doesn't sound like they were looking for an individual...More like they were looking for a specific vehicle. Why?

moo

Thanks for the clarification, is that one on the map currently? *getting dizzy* lol!

Regarding Chloroform, does it have odor at all? Just wondering, thinking... the smaller suspect in the back seat would have had to open a bottle, pour onto a cloth, do something with the open bottle (possibly spill it all over back seat) and then keep it in place long enough... *pondering possibility*

Niagara, the quote that you posted as mine, is not. LOL

This guy is weird with his red mohawk. He claims to be a descendant of Joseph Brant and he sports his hair accordingly. Strange for an adult who supposedly is humble. Red mohawk is humble? Huh. Seems quite arrogant to me.

moo

I read the mohawk was specifically for the Baja 500 - so basically something that is part of the experience. Not so strange really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*