Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that once TB was incapacitated, they moved him to the back seat of the truck and the passenger in the back moved to the front. Or they put him in the truck bed, but that would be highly risky.

Any other thoughts??

That might explain why the back seat was removed.

If the first Dodge Ram owner was not the guy they were looking for, why would they bother with the test drive? If it were me, I would just be looking for an excuse to leave....too much money, mileage too high, not exactly what I'm looking for, oh, I got a text from a family member, it's urgent, gotta go..... etc. I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on a test drive if I were truly looking for a specific person by an advertisement for a truck. Just a quick look at the owner & an excuse to leave. Then on to the next advertisement to find the person I was looking for.

..just my opinion...Police have clearly stated numerous times..J>B was trageted FOR HIS TRUCK...so

1. IMO...it makes sense that they were after a RAM Truck..and very determined as they called J.B. the very next day...

2. IMO ..again and support by what Le have stated...D.M and J>B did not have know each other..so Le stated again...

3.*** IMo..they were interested in getting a RAM truck...I am very puzzled as to why & how the killed J>B.

4. I do believe again..they DO NOT NEED our help in locating the other suspects as stated by many here....IMO only>>> LE ask for PUBLIC help quick when needed...YES this is puzzling me too

5. I also belive this site is being watched by INSIDERS..there is so much INFO here ...we saw it in the HORRIBLE TORI case!

6. It is puzzling that LE did say...they are worried about SUSPECTS....and safety since the outcomes of poor T>B is devasting...

7*** can not find link from older news Broadcast..I did read many mnay Le on this case..and names of region Police suuport across S> ONT are helping.....York Region and several ...OTHERS..

8. they were hoping to update by tomorrow..way too many twists have happened since than...

9.An elmonator is Not needed to Clear land...no one has one unless livestock are there..been said by POLICE AGain..
10. It was taken as it is needed ...T.B.remains i think are there...

11. CHLORFILE9 (sp..tired for reading) ..has very little odor and will put someone to sleep fast!...

....robyhood...*****wish someone could find police news brief I mention above about officers involved in case....HELP>>???..it has info to baxk up what I wrote above....i have searched and read sooooooooo much...can not find it....sorry long winded..concerned like ALL OF YOU here...:banghead:

No, I don't think an inhalation anaesthetic is likely. There's too much risk that everyone would become sedated in the confined space.

That's a good point. I'm not a chemist, so I don't really understand how those things work. My hubby thinks it was probably strangulation, due to either garrotte or some type of "MMA-wannabe" chokehold. If they found the head and torso more-or-less intact, there is a bone that they look for to see if it's broken. That's usually how they determine strangulation if other bodily evidence is lacking. I think maybe the guy in the hoodie had something hiding in there, or in the front of his pants. I assume he would have shaken hands with TB upon introduction??

That's a good point. I'm not a chemist, so I don't really understand how those things work. My hubby thinks it was probably strangulation, due to either garrotte or some type of "MMA-wannabe" chokehold. If they found the head and torso more-or-less intact, there is a bone that they look for to see if it's broken. That's usually how they determine strangulation if other bodily evidence is lacking. I think maybe the guy in the hoodie had something hiding in there, or in the front of his pants. I assume he would have shaken hands with TB upon introduction??

It's the Hyoid Bone.

:The hyoid is anchored by muscles from the anterior, posterior and inferior directions, and aids in tongue movement and swallowing. The hyoid bone provides attachment to the muscles of the floor of the mouth and the tongue above, the larynx below, and the epiglottis and pharynx behind.

Its name is derived from the Greek word hyoeides meaning "shaped like the letter upsilon" (υ)."

Wikipedia is the source.

People can actually buy tasers or make them. This is a possibility as to how TB was incapacitated.

A taser basically incapacitates you, and the aspect of a struggle that left evidence in the truck, doesn't match that... for LE to make such a statement, there had to be marks, dents etc... and because the truck condition was known, due to the possible sale, those marks would indicate a struggle and not just incapacitated. LE stated he was killed in the truck, LE stated there was a struggle.

Chloroform has a " strong, sweet odor. " http://www.howstuffworks.com/chloroform-info.htm

I wonder, since DM and his circle of friends were into all kinds of 'toys', did they research kill methods ie: strangulation by wire, chloroform, throat cutting etc ... ?

Since we believe they wanted the truck, I doubt they wanted a mass amount of blood evidence left in it... that's why I keep coming back to a rope around the neck, pulled from behind where you can't grab the person but, you sure would fight and struggle... leaving marks on the inside of the truck.

A taser basically incapacitates you, and the aspect of a struggle that left evidence in the truck, doesn't match that... for LE to make such a statement, there had to be marks, dents etc... and because the truck condition was known, due to the possible sale, those marks would indicate a struggle and not just incapacitated. LE stated he was killed in the truck, LE stated there was a struggle.
is it possible there was alot of blood indicating a struggle, then my guess is stabbing?

omg...that poor man. I hope it was quick. This case is really getting to me. It is so senseless.

I agree...but the truck was found with seats removed. It happened in the truck and it was fast. JMO

At the beginning of the search for TB, he was wearing work boots. They have steel toes, and really would leave a lot of marks on the inside of a vehicle, if he was kicking and maybe trying to turn around. It certainly wouldn't be in sellable condition after that.

Since we believe they wanted the truck, I doubt they wanted a mass amount of blood evidence left in it... that's why I keep coming back to a rope around the neck, pulled from behind where you can't grab the person but, you sure would fight and struggle... leaving marks on the inside of the truck.

Actually, many people have stated on the various threads that they don't think the suspects truly wanted the truck.

Yes, the truck was targeted, as LE said, but as part of a game to find someone to "thrill kill."

The truck was designed to be a distraction and the plan has succeeded.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

is it possible there was alot of blood indicating a struggle, then my guess is stabbing?

Not likely. Too messy, the truck would be a mess and the windows would be spattered. If they moved him before they got to Brantford, there would be blood on the outside of the truck, as well. That would definitely be noticeable!

What about the use of a wire? That would be more efficient than rope, depending on its thickness.

The excavator looks more likely to be on a farm than an incinerator. He claims he was going to clear the land and build. Also for working in/around the barn. He's a city boy so maybe a tractor was not his thing?? Just guessing.

This young man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He randomly throws down almost a million dollars on property he likes. He was not going to personally build anything on that land. He would have "people" for that.

Actually, given the homes and prestigious areas and addresses that he's always lived in, I have a hard time believing he was going to build anything on a hilly piece of barren and kind of ugly property in Ayr, Ontario that used to be a pig farm.

I'd have to hear from this mysterious "fiance" and hear all about their marriage plans and plans to build their dream home to believe any of that story.

So what was the purpose of the purchase if not for that? And why the lie to the realtor if that story was a crock?

MOO

I agree...but the truck was found with seats removed. It happened in the truck and it was fast. JMO

I really hope Tim was taken quickly, but, I did read that LE believed he died that night or early the next morning. That would negate the "killed in the truck" source, wouldn't it?

Police believe Millard was one of the two men in the truck with Bosma, and say he likely died that night or early the next morning.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...n-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519#ixzz2TtJaF3Cz

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrote"]Garrote - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

gruesome, but effective, I suppose

Ok I have a question perhaps some direction from those who are more knowledgable to this case and the people involved

1. We are made aware that TB and DM are not linked in any manner directly..........I'm left wondering about the friend of TB that is a flight instructor at waterloo airport?...............if I'm mistaken by my question plz enlighten me I would like to have clarity.

2. We are told that AM has been cleared from this case..........I'm curious has SS been cleared, and with the potential for another victom or victoms on the property.........does that possibly bring AM back into the picture based on the photos and the fact he went to Manitoba frequently and that's where the incinerator was purchased.?

So many question so many thought what a crazy mess this has become.

Speculation and thoughts are JMO

LE is going to be at the farm at least 2 more weeks.

It doesn't sound like they are animal remains to me. :(

Police tape is still up. Investigators initially said they might be at the farm for up to two weeks. #TimBosma

pic.twitter.com/DxiF2dctuL

https://twitter.com/Shawn_Jeffords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members