Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new and I've been reading so much that it's hard to keep up or remember who said what. I've been following for over a week when there was still just one thread. If I duplicate or misquote, please accept my apologies in advance. I'd like to share my thoughts. I was born and raised in Brantford, and now live in Brant County. I am very familiar with the area between here and Ancaster/Hamilton. I travel highway 2/53 (Colborne St.) regularly to shop in the Ancaster/Hamilton area. I take the 403 sometimes as well. I know exactly how long it takes, either way. I know the side roads, the traffic lights, the exit ramps.

First, the timeline that is now considered "fact" just doesn't work for me. It has to do with Tim's cell phone pinging the Ancaster tower. Brantford also has a tower. I have a cell phone and I know when my phone calls change from long distance to local. Tim's phone never pinged the Brantford tower. It is stated by MSM and LE that his phone went offline around 10. You can't get from the Ancaster range to downtown Brantford in 10 minutes, unless you are driving about 150km/h in an 80 zone, which switches to 60, then 50 in the city limits. There are so many traffic lights, you would have to run all of them. I remember reading early in the investigation that his phone was shut off at approx. 9:40 pm. That works if his truck is to be observed on video at the Tiki at 10, then spotted in downtown Btfd at 10:10ish. Then another 5-10 minutes to where his phone was found, depending on where exactly his truck was spotted. That timeline is logical. (If anyone can help me find where I read the info about 9:40pm, I would be grateful!! I feel like I'm going mad!! I've been looking and not finding) :banghead:

Thoughts?

I know someone from Brantford posted yesterday or the day before about the dark side roads along highway 2/53. I'm sure that "crime scene #1" is somewhere within a few minutes of TBs home. I can't imagine them not stopping before driving to Brantford. Would you drive with a dead body strapped into a seatbelt through a busy downtown that is well lit?? I'm guessing that once TB was incapacitated, they moved him to the back seat of the truck and the passenger in the back moved to the front. Or they put him in the truck bed, but that would be highly risky.

Any other thoughts??

:welcome4: Not sure if I can help but I will look.

WOW. Photographer deserves kudos, for a beautiful job.
Shows a side that we readers don't know. Looks like a nice guy, with a young family. And any guy that loves a dog is a fan in my book. He was definitely an innocent in this. I hope the Cdn Crime Victim Foundation comes through for this family. Incase anyone is interested http://www.ccvf.net

O/T

The foundation made a movie out of that story, dedicating it to the family and to raise awareness.

Website for Tim, created by his family:

http://inmemoryoftimbosma.ca/
This brings tears to my eyes....how senseless....and even when this goes to trial, and hopefully reasons, methods, meanings, actions etc are brought to life, it will still be senseless and a beautiful human life will still be lost. I'm awfully thankful that the family has faith and for them they have at least some reassurance that they will see Tim again.
All the more reason to keep sleuthing and leave no stone unturned!

I don't mean the one he just bought, I meant the one he already owned in that building, he had it on the market, but took it off this week C2606997. That's the condo where the pics with the Euro visitors were taken. Also, I am thinking that since his uncle owns an animal hospital close to the Woodbridge condo, LE might wanna look for things like chloroform that may have been pinched by DM. Could come in handy when trying to overpower someone quickly

Thanks for the clarification, is that one on the map currently? *getting dizzy* lol!

Regarding Chloroform, does it have odor at all? Just wondering, thinking... the smaller suspect in the back seat would have had to open a bottle, pour onto a cloth, do something with the open bottle (possibly spill it all over back seat) and then keep it in place long enough... *pondering possibility*

Neighbours miss Dellen Millard’s quiet mother

Next-door-neighbour Robert Dimas said now that he's been paying attention, he's noticed her absence. Even the guy who cuts Burns's grass hasn't heard from her, but Dimas told him to keep going, even if he has to pay for it himself — he doesn't want her to think the neighbourhood's turned their back on her, even if they didn't know her all that well.

"I'm sure she's embarrassed as we all would be, wondering what the neighbours are thinking," he said.

"But if anything we'd want to console her, reach out to her.

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.

But after the news broke of his arrest, Dimas recognized him in news photos — especially with the bright red Mohawk, as he frequently had brightly coloured hair as a kid, Dimas said.

http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/2879468-neighbours-miss-dellen-millard-s-quiet-mother/

Thanks for the clarification, is that one on the map currently? *getting dizzy* lol!

Regarding Chloroform, does it have odor at all? Just wondering, thinking... the smaller suspect in the back seat would have had to open a bottle, pour onto a cloth, do something with the open bottle (possibly spill it all over back seat) and then keep it in place long enough... *pondering possibility*

Or have it on the cloth in a ziplock freezer baggie in the front pouch of a hoodie

"Regarding Chloroform, does it have odor at all? Just wondering, thinking... the smaller suspect in the back seat would have had to open a bottle, pour onto a cloth, do something with the open bottle (possibly spill it all over back seat) and then keep it in place long enough... *pondering possibility*" ~ NiagaraElle

They could have put some on a cloth and kept it in a ziplock bag?? I don't know if that works or not.

The excavator is another vehicle confiscated in this case now, and you really have to wonder why.

An EXCAVATOR???

NOT looking good.

Does anyone remember seeing a video shot from a helicopter of the Millard Farm in Roseville? It showed the tents, police and action on the other side of the road. I know it was posted in a previous thread, but I've searched all through and can't find it. HELP!!:banghead:

Or have it on the cloth in a ziplock freezer baggie in the front pouch of a hoodie

That's also possible but, does it have odor that would give it away in any manner?

Also, LE said that TB was dead before he was burned... how does that fit? LE said he died in the truck and did struggle.

Support for statements...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9461247&postcount=36"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***[/ame]

The excavator is another vehicle confiscated in this case now, and you really have to wonder why.

An EXCAVATOR???

NOT looking good.

The excavator looks more likely to be on a farm than an incinerator. He claims he was going to clear the land and build. Also for working in/around the barn. He's a city boy so maybe a tractor was not his thing?? Just guessing.

Does anyone remember seeing a video shot from a helicopter of the Millard Farm in Roseville? It showed the tents, police and action on the other side of the road. I know it was posted in a previous thread, but I've searched all through and can't find it. HELP!!:banghead:

I have a google map with the areas circled, if you want the video I can dig it up though... have it saved somewhere...

Google with circles --> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9468003&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***[/ame]

DON'T post in that link though... its for maps, media and documents only :)

Has anyone actually confirmed that DM's mother is not "missing"?

Strange, because apparently his mohawk/fauxhawk was only there for a short time during Baja according to pic evidence.. Where are there any pics that show DM with brightly colored hair?

I dont think this neighbor would have a clue if her son visited, he hardly knows what his hair is like, and are we to suppose that this neighbor was monitoring MB's house 24/7? Scary thought

I have a google map with the areas circled, if you want the video I can dig it up though... have it saved somewhere...

Google with circles --> Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***

DON'T post in that link though... its for maps, media and documents only :)

If you could find it that would be awesome! Someone in the last thread said something that made me think of that video and the not-Millard-owned crime scene.:please:

That's also possible but, does it have odor that would give it away in any manner?

Also, LE said that TB was dead before he was burned... how does that fit? LE said he died in the truck and did struggle.

Support for statements...
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***
Maybe not even chloroform, maybe some other inhalation anaesthetic, one that vets use. I would think that would still result in a *brief* struggle, or maybe it's just a whacked idea lol

The excavator looks more likely to be on a farm than an incinerator. He claims he was going to clear the land and build. Also for working in/around the barn. He's a city boy so maybe a tractor was not his thing?? Just guessing.

Right, but, LE is taking it for evidence in a murder case and they have found more remains. I am not liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme