Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could find it that would be awesome! Someone in the last thread said something that made me think of that video and the not-Millard-owned crime scene.:please:

Would you be referring to Brantford Electronics that was?

Right, but, LE is taking it for evidence in a murder case in they have found more remains. I am not liking it.

At this point, not much is surprising me about what's going on there and what they may or may not find. I think he bought the incinerator for a gf (LB) who wouldn't go away (lots of phone calls to DM right before she disappeared). It fits re: timeline. That farm has lots of secrets IMO.

That's also possible but, does it have odor that would give it away in any manner?

Also, LE said that TB was dead before he was burned... how does that fit? LE said he died in the truck and did struggle.

Support for statements...
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE, MAPS* NO Discussion***

That sounds to me more like something a female murderer would do (Karla Homolka comes to mind). Men don't typically think of poison or gas...they think strangle or stab. JMO

Would you be referring to Brantford Electronics that was?

No. I'm sure in that video the helicopter flew over the farm with the airstrip and the police were investigating back there as well. That's why I want to see it again.

Sorry if this pic has been posted already, I haven't seen it:

B821259682Z.1_20130519091324_000_GUBVVIP8.2_Content.jpg

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/

Maybe not even chloroform, maybe some other inhalation anaesthetic, one that vets use. I would think that would still result in a *brief* struggle, or maybe it's just a whacked idea lol

A "brief" struggle doesn't quite fit for me personally, based on what, how and what LE did and didn't say. TB fought... I think he knew he was fighting for his life...

A "brief" struggle doesn't quite fit for me personally, based on what, how and what LE did and didn't say. TB fought... I think he knew he was fighting for his life...

I wonder if the LE know how he was killed.

No, but I'll ask my dad. He's an electrician :)

Thanks I would really like to know where this business was based, whether it was home based or based out of a commercial building somewhere.

Blomquist, this is the second time you've mentioned Brantford Electronics in an oblique fashion.

Please say what you have to say or drop it.:please:

I am asking a question that I dont have the answer to, and until i have an answer I dont know that there will be anything to say. We cannot mention certain things on here due to 'rules' so at the moment I am just looking for an answer. Why would i drop it if it will eventually be a lead?

Maybe not even chloroform, maybe some other inhalation anaesthetic, one that vets use. I would think that would still result in a *brief* struggle, or maybe it's just a whacked idea lol

No, I don't think an inhalation anaesthetic is likely. There's too much risk that everyone would become sedated in the confined space.

I am asking a question that I dont have the answer to, and until i have an answer I dont know that there will be anything to say. We cannot mention certain things on here due to 'rules' so at the moment I am just looking for an answer. Why would i drop it if it will eventually be a lead?

What is the question you're asking? Make it clear so that others have insight into what you're trying to get at. Don't make it into a puzzle no one can understand.

If this business has been out of business for sometime, it would be closer to the core of the city. If you are wondering if it is near where TB's phone was found, I highly doubt it. It's all new development out there - really big companies, nothing local. I will ask, tho. No one is answering the phone at the folks house lol

I agree...but the truck was found with seats removed. It happened in the truck and it was fast. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme