Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we suspect that suspect #2 has been watched by LE all this time?
Waiting for the right moment? Since the family is at the memorial, I wonder if they were notified privately or will have to wait for details like the rest of us?

Im wondering could this arrest be of someone discussed here on this site, and is it possible that we may have over looked certain people.........or potential removed from discusion as a POI simply based on facts not supporting or that we were informed that the certain individual were initially cleared but not .................

simply curious

BK45I3-CUAAPBe8.jpg:large

SeanLCHCH Sean Leathong 1m
Setting up for police Newser regarding second arrest in #timbosma case. Tune in live at 2:30 on #chchtv. #hamont pic.twitter.com/LTe5HOOw7o

LE probably has had this suspect in their sights for quite some time now. Wonder when the 3rd arrest will happen?

Know we can't but wish we could do a quick poll as to who we think the 2nd arrest is - can't do it or would be banned for life but want to do it so, so, so badly.

I'd wager 90+% of us are thinking the same thing though.

I think a lot of us are on the same page. The disappearing facebook gave him away.
If we're wrong, I'll be shocked

I think a lot of us are on the same page. The disappearing facebook gave him away.

If it's the same person I'm thinking of, all online traces of him seem to have disappeared.

you are so right we are on same page 55 members and look 200 guests watching us!--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*