Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the feeling that they already had the second person in custody, but did not want to overshadow the funeral. It seemed that as soon as the service was over, breaking news came on the announcement of the second arrest. Thank goodness!!!

I'm going to move the memorial posts to a special memorial thread for Tim. :heartbeat:

We'll leave the breaking news about the second arrest here. Once the name is announced, we'll make a thread about the suspect.

Tim's memorial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210048"]Tim Bosma's memorial ~ May 22nd, 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Well crud, I'll be in an Excel class when they announce the 2nd suspect.

LE's comments are confusing to say the least.

What if they have found two unidentifiable bodies (not remains) of whom they beleive to be suspect #2 and #3? This would explain why there is no danger.

Ya that would be something else!

IMO though, the police don't want to give ANY indication to DM that they are onto the other suspects. Make him sweat it out in jail and maybe he starts talking.

I don't think LE would say: "You will just have to trust me on this" when making the "no danger to the public" remark unless they had IDed the other suspects.

EDIT: 2nd arrest? Thats awesome!

Lets get the details! And work on the third get these terrible people off the street.

I don't think LE would say: "You will just have to trust me on this" when making the "no danger to the public" remark unless they had IDed the other suspects.

Exactly! Now hope, whatever evidence they have makes it to court for a conviction.

This is just making my day! Now go and get the 3rd one!

eleph

Know we can't but wish we could do a quick poll as to who we think the 2nd arrest is - can't do it or would be banned for life but want to do it so, so, so badly.

Good deal......It will get extremely interesting from here on.

Know we can't but wish we could do a quick poll as to who we think the 2nd arrest is - can't do it or would be banned for life but want to do it so, so, so badly.

I cant help but wonder if when they release the name, if it'll tie some of the theories we've been discussing on here....

Can't you just use initials?

That same thing had crossed my mind, too! :)

I am curious will the second suspect be represented by a different Lawyer? or is it common that this same Lawyer will represent both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob