Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE's comments are confusing to say the least.

What if they have found two unidentifiable bodies (not remains) of whom they beleive to be suspect #2 and #3? This would explain why there is no danger.

LE's comments are confusing to say the least.

What if they have found two unidentifiable bodies (not remains) of whom they beleive to be suspect #2 and #3? This would explain why there is no danger.

Oh man, just when I think the motive/scenario couldn't get any more puzzling in my head....:scared:

Just a guess, I would think the hanger would be the best place we know of.

The fact that the truck was seen in Brantford leads me to believe it may have been driven to the hanger via Paris rd/BGI, throw out TB's phone, backtrack to Powerline rd east to hwy 24 the up 24 to Waterloo hanger, while TB body goes to farm?

I think the fairgrounds are gated and locked when not in use. This is not to say it's impossible to gain access by foot, but I don't think driving in would be an option. I have a relative who's property is directly off the fairgrounds, the area is quiet but certainly not desolate at 9:30 - 10:00 pm. The people who live around there would be awake. I know LE did go door to door around there.

I thought so too until I google street viewed its open entrance without gates. Possible it's different now.

Also a dead end street with a golf course near to do the deed.

Where do you think they took it to remove the seats in the timeline?

My one thought is they got the truck to the hangar or the field where the trailer was waiting... but, would they take the seats out there in the dark? Then burn them...

OR drive the truck to the Hangar, take the seats out, load it up on the trailer and get it outa town to mummy's house?

Thoughts?

They have video cameras at various points around the Waterloo airport, you would think they have some sort of images of vehicles arriving and leaving the hangar there over the few days when I suspect TBs truck was taken there, and then the trailer being driven to Dms mother's house on Wednesday evening.

FYI, CHCH News is now broadcasting Tim Bosma's memorial service live from Carmen's Banquet Hall.

In response to Archangel7...........

i spectulate the following has occured with a planned route...........Im not speculating when and when TB passed this is purly the routes or routes taken

Using these simple facts
9:20 departure
10:10 seen in Downtown Brantford
TB cell phone found Industrial are of Paris Road
TB remains found at the farm on Roseville road
Waterloo Airport (Unknown component in this, however evidence presumably taken form this location)
TB Truck found in a trailer on DM moms property

Here is the therory of the route traveled:

1. 9:20 left TB home on Trinity Road
headed westbound on Westbound Wilson Avenue/Colbourne Street (Hwy 53) towards Brantford, was caught by surv footage at the itersection of Hwy 53 and Garden Ave by Tiki (Speculation as i have heard this)

2. Continued westbound on Colbourne Street into Downtown Brantford, (Truck Witnessed at 10:10)

3. Made a right turn on Brant Avenue............from here 3 possible routes to where TB Cell found
3a made left turn onto Hardy Road
3b followed Brant Ave/Paris Road and made left turn onto Powerline Road
3c Continued on Paris Rd and made a left onto Park Road

I speculate that the vehicle chose path 3b and made the left turn onto Powerline Road and then to Oak Park Road.

4. However TB cell found was disposed of in this area, I believe the Suspects then proceeded back to Paris Road and followed into Paris.

5. once the suspects reached Paris at the intersection of Dundas Street(Hwy2) and Hwy 5, the suspects could have taken to sperate paths they could have
5a continued through on Paris Road (Green Lane) to East river Road where makin a right turn and into Glen Morris
5b or Turned Left onto Dundas Street into the Town of Paris and cross the Grand River at one of two locations to use Grand River Street to head towards the farm.

I speculate they used path 5a

6. Once they reached the Village of Glen Morris they made a left onto Glen Morris Road and crossed the Grand River at this location.

7. Once they reached Spragues Road (Pinehurst Road/Grandriver Street (Old Hwy 24A)) they turned right and made a left onto Wrigly Road (Bannister Lakes) and a right onto Dumfries Road.

8. Follwing Dumfries Road crossing Cedar Creek Road through to Roseville Road

9.Depending on the which property was visited first the "Hanger: or Farm" from the intersection at Dumfries and Rosevill Road a left onto roaseville road and about 2km down on the right hand side is the farm.

10. if the Hanger was visited first the a right onto Roseville Road and a Left onto Dickie Settlement Road.

11. following Dickie Settlement to HomerWatson/Fountain Street a right turn onto Fountain Street would lead directly to the Hanger (Assuming that the Hanger was used in this case)

This route or thoughts on the path of travel taken that evening is speculation and JMO as Im very familiar with all of these roads having lived all my life in Paris and the Brantford area...............i also work in Kitchener and travel these roads regularily.

I welcome and thoughts on what i have provided as a route

I thought the phone was found on a dead end at the north end of the industrial park near the Hampton Inn at 20 Fen Ridge Court, Brantford???

The article has me confused. Kavanaugh says the public will "have to trust him" that there's no danger, yet he confirms they haven't identified the two suspects and he's confident they're known to DM. Doesn't sound like they know much. Maybe they have information the suspects are out of the country? Or maybe they're just trying to make the suspects nervous.....:dunno:

A) "Trust him.. There is NO DANGER"... They are dead

B) "haven't identified the 2 suspects" ...... Cause they were burned like Tim.. It will take time for forensics to come back in order to confirm.

A) "Trust him.. There is NO DANGER"... They are dead

B) "haven't identified the 2 suspects" ...... Cause they were burned like Tim.. It will take time for forensics to come back in order to confirm.

So no one is missing 2 people from their family?
Seems strange to me that no one would be looking for their loved ones?

I think there is no danger because they are under surveillance and DM was their leader

aren't they?
maybe not in this country, but what if Dee Em's 2 remaining facebook friends (both from France) were the other 2 suspects?

Seems odd that all his other friends deserted them but these 2 have remained for days... I mentioned this before, but I am sure LE would have looked at that.

Is it possible that the suspects could be friends form another country, and that these friends have not been reported missing because they are on vacation here...................just a thought to the quote that the suspects are dead and no one has reported them missing?

aren't they?
maybe not in this country, but what if Dee Em's 2 remaining facebook friends (both from France) were the other 2 suspects?

Seems odd that all his other friends deserted them but these 2 have remained for days... I mentioned this before, but I am sure LE would have looked at that.

my thoughts exactly.............well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member