Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the firends that have remained on DM facebook................have they been active in the past and when was the last time their accounts were activily used? anyone know as i dont know DM facebook account................could someone send me a link through private message

the firends that have remained on DM facebook................have they been active in the past and when was the last time their accounts were activily used? anyone know as i dont know DM facebook account................could someone send me a link through private message

both last used their accounts in March. RA on 12 March, CE on 25 March.
I'm sure they would travel seperatly and come in advance if planning a murder, in order to get the game plan down.

notable as well CE's cover pic is from Pulp Fiction.

i think i might call the tip line just in case this might have been missed

I think there is no danger because they are under surveillance and DM was their leader

Or DM has been chirping to LE (via lawyer) and we're not supposed to know that.

I am hoping some substantive info will come to light after the service today.

The "trust me" could mean anything, but IMO either the death of or close surveillance of people they won't identify (vs. can't identify) seems like the best scenarios for such a bold statement. So far the only statements we can trust are from Kavanagh.

I hope the day comes when TB's family gets their answers. Their little girl will for sure brighten SB's darkest days, in the meantime.

I hope the jail where Dellen is being held had the television tuned to the service and made sure he watched it. He can see the pain he caused and maybe feel enough remorse to start talking.

Same here. My thoughts are definitely with Tim, his family and friends today. Speaking in front of all those people and keeping composure is not an easy feat. They all did wonderful :heartbeat:

I am still in tears. I am going to have to step away from this for a few hours, at least. I am reminded of the pain that Tim's family is going through and I am not yet able to return to the mindset it takes to separate oneself from it in order to explore the facts.

I hope the jail where Dellen is being held had the television tuned to the service and made sure he watched it. He can see the pain he caused and maybe feel enough remorse to start talking.

If he is indeed gulity, someone like DM isn't capable of feeling that kind of remorse. Only self-satisfaction.

Anyone have a link to the memorial video at 11 I missed it but want to watch it

CBC announcing second arrest just made in the Tim Bosma case.

OMGGGGGGGGG this is great news and what timing

I wonder how long this person has been in custody and if the officials waited to announce this until after the service out of respect. I can't wait to see if the name released will be a familiar one to us sleuthers.

Such a beautiful tribute to Tim today, and further justice to be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr