Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love his website address. Www.thecriminallawyer.com He might as well just say "Call me if you're a criminal or know you'll be convicted". I'm not defending DM, the address just hits me funny.

That website seems like a collection of various criminal lawyers in different cities. I don't think it is his website alone. It's just a directory.

Hi all, long time reader here but have not posted before.

Re: the second/more remains supposedly found on the farm in Ayr - I immediately thought that was a sloppy move on the part of LE to release such info to the public, especially since they hadn't determined if they were human or animal. What would be the point to releasing that kind of information, except to further horrify the public? Not a move that LE would make, IMO.

My first hunch was that it wasn't info released by LE at all, but something a reporter overheard or misheard, then just ran with it.

Hi all, long time reader here but have not posted before.

Re: the second/more remains supposedly found on the farm in Ayr - I immediately thought that was a sloppy move on the part of LE to release such info to the public, especially since they hadn't determined if they were human or animal. What would be the point to releasing that kind of information, except to further horrify the public? Not a move that LE would make, IMO.

My first hunch was that it wasn't info released by LE at all, but something a reporter overheard or misheard, then just ran with it.

Welcome Ontario Mom

It may have also served the purpose of turning up the heat.....the high priced lawyers saw DM Friday (at his request) and that coincided with the announcement that LE was suspecting more work needed at the farm.

Someone has mention that a message was sent "Call The Wolf the Found the Farm" i recall reading back a few threads ago this was written in a different language..............

Could some clarify

Who sent that message and to who and was it sent imediatly after the discovery of TB remains

Someone has mention that a message was sent "Call The Wolf the Found the Farm" i recall reading back a few threads ago this was written in a different language..............

Could some clarify

Who sent that message and to who and was it sent imediatly after the discovery of TB remains

red herring, that was a troll

Was this yesterday?

FWIW, this location is about 5 minutes from where Audrey Gleave lived. I hate to flog a dead horse, but things related to her just keep popping up...

I think it's a good idea to keep an eye on Audrey's case here. With the reports that Tim's death was a "thrill kill"....I dunno. :dunno:

When I read that I thought... its because they "know" who they are and have them tailed... OR they have them in for questioning and will make an arrest soon?

Hoping the later...

Or they somehow know that they are deceased, and just have not yet located the bodies?

I sure wish LE would give another presser to update the public. I'd like to hear from the horse's mouth that there is no fear to the public, because this case seems way more then just one man abducted and killed IMO.
Put the public at ease detective!!!!

Also, does anyone else feel like they may do another presser in the days following Tim's memorial? Maybe they are keeping quiet out of respect for now? I hope that's the case!

Could some clarify

We were instructed to IGNORE everything to do with this situation, as it was a "well intended sleuth" who apparently did it... for whatever reason.

Its NOT true basically...

So in summary we understand Tim left home to test drive @9:20 PM. TB's phone went dead near the fairgrounds/Wilson St.(Rymal Rd.)area.

The truck was reported seen in downtown Brantford 10:10 PM

TB's phone found @ old BGI factory on Paris rd.

TB's body found on DM farm

So given that let's speculate....

TB left home 9:20 PM. TB's phone T/O near the fairground/Wilson st. ~1 mile from home on the test drive trip away from TB house or on the way back home.
There is the fairgrounds area there to do the dirty deed/ switch cars with DM going into chase car, or TB going into chase car or even to load it into a trailer.

From the fairgrounds:
There is Wilson st/Colborne to downtown Brantford and or the 403 to Brantford.

From downtown Brantford via Brant ave. to Paris rd and the drop off of TB's phone @BGI.

From BGI, DM's farm is ~26 minutes away.

Anyway just early speculation on getting events and a route/timeline on how it could have happened.

Thoughts? Let's stimulate some ideas?

Or they somehow know that they are deceased, and just have not yet located the bodies?

The article has me confused. Kavanaugh says the public will "have to trust him" that there's no danger, yet he confirms they haven't identified the two suspects and he's confident they're known to DM. Doesn't sound like they know much. Maybe they have information the suspects are out of the country? Or maybe they're just trying to make the suspects nervous.....:dunno:

So in summary we understand Tim left home to test drive @9:20 PM. TB's phone went dead near the fairgrounds/Wilson St.(Rymal Rd.)area.

TB left home 9:20 PM. TB's phone T/O near the fairground/Wilson st. ~1 mile from home on the test drive trip away from TB house or on the way back home.
There is the fairgrounds area there to do the dirty deed/ switch cars with DM going into chase car, or TB going into chase car or even to load it into a trailer.

From the fairgrounds:

From downtown Brantford via Brant ave. to Paris rd and the drop off of TB's phone @BGI.

Anyway just early speculation on getting events and a route/timeline on how it could have happened.

Where do you think they took it to remove the seats in the timeline?

My one thought is they got the truck to the hangar or the field where the trailer was waiting... but, would they take the seats out there in the dark? Then burn them...

OR drive the truck to the Hangar, take the seats out, load it up on the trailer and get it outa town to mummy's house?

Thoughts?

From the fairgrounds:

I think the fairgrounds are gated and locked when not in use. This is not to say it's impossible to gain access by foot, but I don't think driving in would be an option. I have a relative who's property is directly off the fairgrounds, the area is quiet but certainly not desolate at 9:30 - 10:00 pm. The people who live around there would be awake. I know LE did go door to door around there.

The article has me confused. Kavanaugh says the public will "have to trust him" that there's no danger, yet he confirms they haven't identified the two suspects and he's confident they're known to DM. Doesn't sound like they know much. Maybe they have information the suspects are out of the country? Or maybe they're just trying to make the suspects nervous.....:dunno:

Might LE have evidence that more than one person was killed in the truck? Could they already have DNA results? I know that usually testing takes longer - but for those of you who've researched it for other cases, my question is - can they put a rush on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214