Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really must post this here, especially in reference with the questions (arguments) that came up about maybe someone else buying the incinerator.

Someone on the WM Thread found this:

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/john-barnes/a/a76/62b

It is an employee that worked for MillardAir during the time frame the incinerator might have been purchased and he says this in his resume:

"Commenced and managed the purchasing functions for the procurement of tooling, GSE and support services."

He also left just about the exact time WM died. Didn't he die in November? I know DM had the party in Dec. But I thought the death date was Nov.

Party at the Hangar... do you mean the one with the band BF? If so, that was August 1st 2009, pics were posted (have screen shot).

The 2nd vehicle has NOT been confirmed to be an SUV... again if you watch through the video I have provided you the link several times now, LE refers to the 2nd vehicle as an "SUV TYPE" vehicle and they have the vehicle experts analyzing the video.

A vehicle similar to an SUV might be a so-called "crossover".

MB was around 35 when DM was born. She had left the airline several years earlier, also, I have seen speculation that she was French. I have seen speculation that she was bilingual, I'm not sure about that. I don't think you'd get hired at Air Canada today without being bilingual, but well into the late '80's you could. She is from the UK. Millard is a French name. WM's obit says he was fluent in 5 languages, so it makes sense to me that he would want his son to speak at least one other language. I don't think DM was adopted, but I don't know if he was born through the assistance of some form of reproductive technology.

DM was not adopted but he was the only one MB was able to have.

"We tried to contact Mr. Paradkar about this matter but as he does not have an office this was made more difficult."

lol what kind of lawyer does not have an office!!!!!

The kind you meet through "mutual friends" right around the same time you acquire a burner phone for reasons unknown?

MOO

Clairmont: No ID yet of two other suspects in Bosma murder

Investigators have not identified the two suspects they are looking for in connection to Tim Bosma's murder, says the detective in charge of the case.

Yet Detective Sergeant Matt Kavanagh of the Hamilton police homicide unit told The Spectator he does not believe the public is in any danger.

"You'll just have to trust me on this," he said when asked to explain.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882383-clairmont-no-id-yet-of-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-murder/

Thanks for that article link Matou. Certainly sounds like the police know a lot.

IMO I have a feeling that DM was advised by his current Lawyer to remain silent...I am guessing that since the other 2 suspects have not been caught he is feeling like he might end up having to take the wrap for this even if he was not the one that did the actual killing, he has been in jail now for a week..he has no idea whats been going on outside (according to his Lawyer) maybe he wants to talk, maybe his mom helped with having the other Lawyer pay him a visit..I think this other Lawyer would know the laws and would not go to see DM without being asked too. Maybe he wants a second opinion? If he revealed any information to the new Lawyer is that still held in confidentiality even if not hired? just curious.

Anyone in Ancaster/Lynden area know why a cruiser was guarding a rectangular looking hole in a field, on the south side of Powerline, about 1 km east of Field Road? It was odd. There were several pink flags around a deep rectangular shaped hole in a field, about 8-10 m in from the ditch. They had put yellow tape up parallel to the ditch (Can't be sure if it said "Police" or "Caution"). The cruiser was gone after I drove by again after 9 pm, so I'm hoping that means it was a public safety issue and that was all. Thought someone who lives nearby might be on here and could clear this up. Tx.

I saw pictures of them searching with powerline towers in the background.
That general location is somewhat near where TB phone was found.

Anyone in Ancaster/Lynden area know why a cruiser was guarding a rectangular looking hole in a field, on the south side of Powerline, about 1 km east of Field Road? It was odd. There were several pink flags around a deep rectangular shaped hole in a field, about 8-10 m in from the ditch. They had put yellow tape up parallel to the ditch (Can't be sure if it said "Police" or "Caution"). The cruiser was gone after I drove by again after 9 pm, so I'm hoping that means it was a public safety issue and that was all. Thought someone who lives nearby might be on here and could clear this up. Tx.

Was this yesterday?

FWIW, this location is about 5 minutes from where Audrey Gleave lived. I hate to flog a dead horse, but things related to her just keep popping up...

IMO I have a feeling that DM was advised by his current Lawyer to remain silent...I am guessing that since the other 2 suspects have not been caught he is feeling like he might end up having to take the wrap for this even if he was not the one that did the actual killing, he has been in jail now for a week..he has no idea whats been going on outside (according to his Lawyer) maybe he wants to talk, maybe his mom helped with having the other Lawyer pay him a visit..I think this other Lawyer would know the laws and would not go to see DM without being asked too. Maybe he wants a second opinion? If he revealed any information to the new Lawyer is that still held in confidentiality even if not hired? just curious.

Totally agree... DM might be getting frustrated with the "Oh don't worry, I will get you off, they got nothing on you." sort of chat with no substance from the current lawyer... and after a week, not hearing or seeing anyone else walk through the door... he probably wants to know what's going on.

The only thing (based on other comments) I don't think the lawyer was the one who told him to remain silent... I think he opted for that off the bat and that the lawyer reinforced it.

Totally agree... DM might be getting frustrated with the "Oh don't worry, I will get you off, they got nothing on you." sort of chat with no substance from the current lawyer... and after a week, not hearing or seeing anyone else walk through the door... he probably wants to know what's going on.

The only thing (based on other comments) I don't think the lawyer was the one who told him to remain silent... I think he opted for that off the bat and that the lawyer reinforced it.

Padakar seems to really like to hear his own voice. He spouts legal jargon left and right, but it all sounds so desperate. I wouldn't want his as my lawyer, that's for sure.

"Kavanagh says forensic officers are focusing now on three vehicles that have been seized: Bosma's truck, the dark blue Yukon driven by Millard when he was arrested in Mississauga and a red Dodge Ram pickup that Millard is seen with in photos posted on Facebook."
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2882383-clairmont-no-id-yet-of-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-murder/

Wasn't sure if we already had confirmation of what the three vehicles were. Was DM's Yukon in any of the Facebook photos? I'm thinking there's a good chance it was the vehicle following TB's truck.

Just reading through the MSM report this morning...

There's a statement made by the Lead LE MK....

He adamantly denies media reports that suggested remains other than Bosma's were found on the farm.

"We found the remains of one person — Tim Bosma," he says.

Keeping in mind that in previous reports, it was stated that several LE agencies were working together on the investigation... the DM Farm is located in Ary Township which is Waterloo.

Any chance that they would be taking the lead on a 2nd set of remains?

Just thinking outloud...

Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties