Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious will the second suspect be represented by a different Lawyer? or is it common that this same Lawyer will represent both?

There would be a conflict of interest if there were one lawyer and each perp tries to finger the other as the murderer

There would be a conflict of interest if there were one lawyer and each perp tries to finger the other as the murderer

wouldn't it be ironic if suspect#2 got a more prominent lawyer than DM

A 2nd arrest is great news. They'll each be worrying about what the other might be saying.

wouldn't it be ironic if suspect#2 got a more prominent lawyer than DM

I don't think #2 will have as deep pockets as DM...probably will get stuck with Legal Aid funded representation, my guess moo

I cant help but wonder if when they release the name, if it'll tie some of the theories we've been discussing on here....

Me thinks it will fit in with some of the actions we saw initially after DM was arrested and charged. Don't think the name will be unfamiliar but I have been wrong many times before.

Im sure that this guy was arrested last night or yesterday..and they waited until after funeral to announce..very respectful of them to not take attention away from Tim. Is it possible that the Lawyer that visited DM yesterday is counselling suspect #2?

I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be a name not uncommon to us...JMO

Im sure that this guy was arrested last night or yesterday..and they waited until after funeral to announce..very respectful of them to not take attention away from Tim. Is it possible that the Lawyer that visited DM yesterday is counselling suspect #2?

Possible. There are other, intangible benefits in a high profile case, as Derstine reaped by defending the pedophile murderer Rafferty.

JMO

Good on the LE to keep this under wraps post memorial....very respectful.<3

RIP TB

Are you guys able to find any booking records online so you can see if anyone you remember from this case has been arrested recently?

And bear in mind, arrested but innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

OMG I had to run out on lunch but just caught the news there's another arrest!!
YES!! I knew they'd wait until after the memorial to announce something!! weeeeeeeee :)
Nice of LE to wait IMO

Are you guys able to find any booking records online so you can see if anyone you remember from this case has been arrested recently?

No can't access any booking records in Canada ... boohoo!

Now that arrest #2 has been made, I think we'll see the rest trickle in sooner than later...this guy may or may not be as 'silent' as DM....or maybe DM wasn't really either....maybe it was all a 'throw off' by LE, for the others that were fingered....
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member