Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more threads to the forum are continuing to be added, for the new comers to WS I thought I would pass this on....

Now that we are a forum, you have to find the thread related to the info that you want to post. You can do this by going to the list of threads....on the far right column click on Timothy Bosma's name. All the threads related to this case will come up. Find the proper thread that your info will fit into, then post. This seems a bit complicated at first, but it is actually better organized this way, and will help keep the threads on topic.

**Confused Newb** :dunno::confused:

**Confused Newb** :dunno::confused:

Go to the top of the page and you will see Timothy Bosma. Here is the link:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=518"]Timothy Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Click that and the new forum will open up with all of the threads for you to see.

So we no longer post here in this thread?

You can for general info, but we had so many different conversations going on about different topics. This is why a forum was created. If your post contains info related to one of the threads post it there. For example...if your info is about remains found on the farm....post it on the Remains found thread.

So we no longer post here in this thread?

Look at the general index for Tim Bosma's forum and if you don't see a thread for the topic that you want to post, then you post here.

Now there's even a thread for questions: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209807"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:groucho: General index page: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=518"]Timothy Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Agreed, which is why IMO it is odd that no suspect sketches have been released or any kind of identifying information,except for a red hoodie. I myself have 2 red hoodies and my hubby has a few too, not exactly identifying...so why do we have no further info than what has been released if public safety is at risk????
IMO they know who they are looking for, they have them in site, they already have them in custody, one of these senerios, as IMO they are not acting like safety is at risk.
ALL MOO

exactly why I think LE don't have $hit and DM is going to take the fall alone.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209851"]The Death of Wayne Millard - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209843"]Dellen Millard: Innocent Dupe? Alternative Theories - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Whichever thread / page you are in (i.e. this one), just go to the very top of the page. Where you see the line that says:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Timothy Bosma

Click on the Timothy Bosma portion of that line, and you will be taken right back to the Timothy Bosma main forum page, where you will see all the threads pertaining to this case.

HTH

Connection to Detroit for the Millard's moving auto parts, not sure if this has been posted.

In April 1978, she went to Canada to work for Carl Millard of Millardair, where she was registered C-GQIB. She was used to ferry auto parts between Toronto and Detriot for the next 12 years. After being sold in the early 1990's to serve in the same capacity for 2 years or so.

http://www.spiritoffreedom.org/c54.html

Agreed, which is why IMO it is odd that no suspect sketches have been released or any kind of identifying information,except for a red hoodie. I myself have 2 red hoodies and my hubby has a few too, not exactly identifying...so why do we have no further info than what has been released if public safety is at risk????
IMO they know who they are looking for, they have them in site, they already have them in custody, one of these senerios, as IMO they are not acting like safety is at risk.
ALL MOO

My thoughts exactly, if LE already has them there's no point on putting out sketches and creating panic (and lots of call-ins by the public to the police.) If LE doesn't have them IMO I'm sure they're watching them. In the mindset of a guilty party, if I was told I was cleared and no longer a POI and saw my sketch on TV/in a newspaper I'd bolt. IMO they're waiting for someone to screw up and leave something important behind that will seal the deal.

My parents bought property in Grand Valley years ago, the property they purchased was owned by the Zumach's (Jennifer Zumach's parents.) If you recall the husband reported JZ missing and was not a POI in the beginning, or so LE would have him believe. Gave hubby a few crumbs and watched him panic, that's how LE caught him in the middle of the night on his motorcycle transporting his common law wife's head. http://books.google.ca/books?id=UOl...v=onepage&q=randall motorcycle zumach&f=false

Sorry, my intention of mentioning JZ is not meant to take away from TB, just meaning to show an example of how LE works and what goes on out of the public eye, and for very good reason. I have complete faith in LE and TB's investigation. They know more than what's been released, until they've exhausted every avenue I'm sure everything they already know will be under lock and key until its no longer needed, only then will the info be made available to media.

How would Millardair planes end up in a Boneyard in Arizona? Spooky pictures of the planes in the boneyard.

Further down the road I came across Desert Air Parts Inc. situated next to the railway line and didn’t have a fence around the compound. Deserts offered a wide range of services including the sale of a/c and a/c parts. During my walk about over the Desert yard I came across a sad looking Millard Air Douglas C-54 Skymaster of Canada. I had no idea why it was there?

http://www.michaelprophet.com/News_articles/BoneyardArizona.html

Whichever thread / page you are in (i.e. this one), just go to the very top of the page. Where you see the line that says:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Timothy Bosma

Click on the Timothy Bosma portion of that line, and you will be taken right back to the Timothy Bosma main forum page, where you will see all the threads pertaining to this case.

HTH

Bumping sillybilly's helpful instructions for anyone who missed it earlier.

I was dashing around like mad setting up new threads, and I forgot to give directions to exit this one. :doh: If you haven't yet, please step out into the forum and look around.

I've opened a few topical threads to get us started, but we can add more.

All of you are welcome to suggest new topics to the mods, or open a thread yourself if you're comfortable doing it.

I see more threads to the forum are continuing to be added, for the new comers to WS I thought I would pass this on....

Now that we are a forum, you have to find the thread related to the info that you want to post. You can do this by going to the list of threads....on the far right column click on Timothy Bosma's name. All the threads related to this case will come up. Find the proper thread that your info will fit into, then post. This seems a bit complicated at first, but it is actually better organized this way, and will help keep the threads on topic.

or just book mark this general index link

Timothy Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

That's awesomely helpful. Thank you!:cheers:

How would Millardair planes end up in a Boneyard in Arizona? Spooky pictures of the planes in the boneyard.

http://www.michaelprophet.com/News_articles/BoneyardArizona.html

Probably because it was still marginally flyable, and worth some $$ in aluminum scrap/parts, if sold in Arizona where old planes go to die. The closer that the aircraft, is to the main supply warehouses located around these aviation scrap-yards, the better - the end value of the airplane goes up. Airplane scrapping and parts reclamation/recycling is big business, when you are talking about a 70 year old design that last rolled off the assembly line 55 years ago. Arizona also has the best possible environmental conditions for outdoor storage of aircraft that are prone to corrosion.

Those that weren't flyable, would have been either sold, or more likely stripped and scrapped in-situ, at Brantford airfield.

*edit: that photo essay article dates to April 1988 - Millardair had not yet gone bankrupt/ceased flying operations yet - it would have been a flyable but surplus to their needs at that point of time - not a high demand for DC-4's on the used aircraft market, even 25 years ago.

I'm still stuck on test drive #1 and #2. Same MO but they ended differently. TB was killed inside the truck, so it doesn't seem like whatever happened could have been an accident. The video (although not likely related) brings me back to my original theory, that the truck was just a way to find TB. If he accidentally came across something (he may not have even known he saw something) perhaps the only thing the killers had to go on was make, model, for sale sign, maybe a partial plate. I know people are stuck on the LE statement that there was no connection between TB and DM before the test drive, but how could they possibly know that, with DM not talking and TB unable to?

If the first Dodge Ram owner was not the guy they were looking for, why would they bother with the test drive? If it were me, I would just be looking for an excuse to leave....too much money, mileage too high, not exactly what I'm looking for, oh, I got a text from a family member, it's urgent, gotta go..... etc. I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time on a test drive if I were truly looking for a specific person by an advertisement for a truck. Just a quick look at the owner & an excuse to leave. Then on to the next advertisement to find the person I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme