Found Deceased Canada- Ying ZHANG, 57, last seen @ a wellness centre, Markham, ON 25 July 2024. *Suspicious circumstances'*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HOWEVER, i must point out...
Snipped...
...York Regional Police say this case is being treated as suspicious but is not connected to that of another Markham woman whose remains were found days after she went missing last month.

Not just because this murder happened just prior to the Ying Yuck Mui murder, but because it reeks of commonality in all the last three Chinese women disappearance. LE says no, but how can you count that out so solidly?

White rental van used, missing, then body found very quickly, all asian women of same age, all from Markham. Heinous manners of what they did to bodies post mortem, then dumped in remote area, all taken during work day.
With zero update re the doctor or the accused, we have only the above commonalities to go on.

Someone in Ying's office building stated she would often have lunch with four ladies in her office. Was this business? Were they friends or family? Were they a pt centred group? Were they her friends Isabella, Anita, and Peggy?
Did she have a receptionist? Have LE interviewed these people if they exist?

According to the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ying was licensed as a GP. From her various medical office addresses I can only assume, she moved offices frequently or practiced her modalities in specific locations. GP in one and Standard Chinese Medicine in another (where she was purportedly killed). This is based on the fact I believe she was registered with Ontario College and not someone just posing as a physician.

Why did a business person in same building state he only gave the general hi to her as he understood she didn't speak English? She would have had to speak and write English to pass the Dr's licensing exams. She studied at U of T, and on her profession licence page stated she spoke 'English. No other language noted.CPSO - Doctor Detail. Has he been interviewed, along with others in building?

Did murderer enter her office (did she have a secretary ), posing as a pt with appt, and subdue her there?
Did he bring the garbage container in with him at that time? Do external and internal cameras denote any of this?
If he entered her office with garbage container with appt made, wouldn't she have been alerted immediately?
If she was dismembered in office, who would think to do that there? LE said there were significant signs that she suffered in that office. Signs to me mean, loud noises, broken furniture, and blood.

Very strange location for a dismemberment . So did he do it somewhere else? Another location or in the van. Why dismember her if her body originally fit into the garbage container, just dump her?

Why did he drive to the Kawartha's? Did he get lost? Did he panic and get frustrated because he didn't know where he was? And why did he dump her on the side of the road into the bush in that poor location.
I think these killers or whatever they were, wanted the victims to be found. I also think they were very inexperienced and sloppy (possibly newbies in serial killing?) Or were they hired hits for a reason unknown, drugs, sex trafficking, revenge, CCP, or thrill?
I wish we had particulars on the accused. I assume LE searched his residence in East Gwillimbury with a fine tooth comb.
Big debate here, was he the killer or clean up man?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back