Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trazodone isn't approved for use in children. If Josh tried to administer that to his kids to get them to be calmer or go to sleep (in one of his interviews he stated his middle child screamed for 6 hours/day), he should be charged with child endangerment.

Not to be flippant, but I’d scream for 6 hours a day too if I had to spend any time with Boyle. Poor kid!

So there are 15 charges and 2 victims. The charges could be divided between the 2 victims, with most of them being toward CC and one or more toward the other victim. The other victim could be one of his kids or parent or a nurse at the hospital, etc. The one count of uttering death threats and misleading police could involve the second victim (police officer?). He wasn’t charged with child abuse, so I kind of doubt any of his kids were victims. I expect most of this was toward CC. The two counts of sexual assault and unlawful confinement would have been simultaneous. I hope JB is not allowed out on bail.

[FONT=&quot]Boyle was charged with: [/FONT]

• Eight counts of assault.
  • Two counts of sexual assault.
  • Two counts of unlawful confinement.
  • One count of uttering threats. (Another article says death threats)
  • One count of public mischief. (Another article says misleading police).
  • One count of administering a noxious thing. (Trazadone)
[FONT=&quot]It is alleged the offences happened in Ottawa between Oct. 14 and Dec. 30. The court records show there are two alleged victims, however, their identities are subject to a publication ban and can't be reported.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-1.4470475[/FONT]

Wow, she was raped and held captive for 5 years, and now basically raped and held captive in Canada by her creepy husband (IMO). I hope her US family rescues her.

Anyone know if the children are US citizens, Canadian or both?

Was wondering this too. For Canada, the family would have to apply for proof for the children (which I'm guessing would require a paternity test.)

Jmo

It wasn’t a hiking trip that landed them in Afghanistan, it was him joining up with terrorist.

It's unclear what precisely about Boyle's background made him nervous around US officials, but media reports have noted that Boyle was once married to Zaynab Khadr - the sister of the Canadian-born former Guantanamo Bay detainee Omar Khadr - who has expressed sympathies for Al Qaeda.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...ban-captivity-now-wont-board-us-plane-2017-10

So there are 15 charges and 2 victims. The charges could be divided between the 2 victims, with most of them being toward CC and one or more toward the other victim. The other victim could be one of his kids or parent or a nurse at the hospital, etc. The one count of uttering death threats and misleading police could involve the second victim (police officer?). He wasn’t charged with child abuse, so I kind of doubt any of his kids were victims. I expect most of this was toward CC. The two counts of sexual assault and unlawful confinement would have been simultaneous. I hope JB is not allowed out on bail.

[FONT="]Boyle was charged with: [/FONT][/COLOR]

[LIST]
[*]Eight counts of assault.
[*]Two counts of sexual assault.
[*]Two counts of unlawful confinement.
[*]One count of uttering threats. (Another article says death threats)
[*]One count of public mischief. (Another article says misleading police).
[*]One count of administering a noxious thing. (Trazadone)
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]It is alleged the offences happened in Ottawa between Oct. 14 and Dec. 30. The court records show there are two alleged victims, however, their identities are subject to a publication ban and can't be reported.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-1.4470475[/FONT]

Could the two counts of confinement be against the same person? In other words, perhaps his wife wanted to leave the location but he prevented her, on two occasions. I'm guessing all the charges are for crimes committed against his wife. JMO

Could the two counts of confinement be against the same person? In other words, perhaps his wife wanted to leave the location but he prevented her, on two occasions. I'm guessing all the charges are for crimes committed against his wife. JMO
I think it's possible that the second confinement charge could be against someone else. One possibility for all of this is if another adult family member had stopped by, argument ensues, other person attempts to leave with his wife and kids, and he tries to physically stop them. It doesn't matter if it was only for an hour, it would still be confinement against their will. This other person is likely the one who reported it, and not the wife.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, as I theorized, the confinement and rape charges could even be during the same events toward CC. In other words, two rapes, each also consist of confinement....or they could be separate. But the articles stated there are two victims in the charges, so at least one charge of something is against someone else. That’s what I was trying to say, but it’s confusing. :)

I think it's possible that the second confinement charge could be against someone else. One possibility for all of this is if another adult family member had stopped by, argument ensues, other person attempts to leave with his wife and kids, and he tries to physically stop them. It doesn't matter if it was only for an hour, it would still be confinement against their will. This other person is likely the one who reported it, and not the wife.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, that’s a good possibility. But since it’s only one other victim, I doubt it could be a family, unless they only charged him for one member. The person who is a victim of one of the charges could definitely be the one who reported it. But would the wife reveal all the other events? Maybe she’s fed up. Maybe she confided in someone.

Apologies if this Twitter account was already posted up thread, he has several postings through 12/29
The Boyle Family @theBoylesVstheWorld

Apologies if this Twitter account was already posted up thread, he has several postings through 12/29
The Boyle Family @theBoylesVstheWorld

Thanks. It’s @BoylesVsWorld without “the”. Do I have to have a twitter account to get this to open? I’m unable to access most twitter accounts...a blue wheel goes ‘round and ‘round. I used to be able to access.

Oops-
The Boyle’s Family @BolyesVstheWorld
12/22 “The things people say of a man do not alter the man.
He is what he is.
Public opinion is of no value whatsoever.”

12/29- “Our dead go to Heaven, their dead go to Hell.”

it's not 72 virgins they get when they commit a heinous act of murder either, it's 72 grapes, they should have read the Koran a little better lol

Wow
Just reading up on the recent news about this fool. In a way I am not surprised he got into more trouble. Glad to hear that maybe his wife is finally going to get away from him and hopefully with her kids.

What I cant believe is the prime minister even meeting with him. Why the need to cater to this fool. If I was the prime minister I would tell him to get lost and climb in a hole somewhere.

"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau met with the Boyles in his Parliament Hill office on Dec. 18, a meeting that came to light after a Twitter account named "The Boyle Family" posted photos of the meeting. A senior government source speaking on background said that Boyle requested the meeting."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/jos...arges-including-assault-confinement-1.3742751

What woman would agree with having children while being held against your will in a dirty third world country? Something tells me the wife was deeply under his influence or just as crazy, so is she the victim?

How did JB's wife 'fall under his spell' for so long ?
I'd hate to think she's brainwashed to the point she'd go running back to him. :(

That's just my gut reaction to this JB. Hopefully his wife is 'wising up' !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123