Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a clear signal to others who knew what happened to keep their mouths shut.

1.5 million in property assets. Elderly man introduced to a younger nurse - whom he eventually married. Introduced to the elderly man by the cousin of the new wife. Same cousin who acted as a plaintiff witness to negligent behaviour possibly causing death of elderly property owner. Negligence caught on phone camera by the same person over a month period before the elderly mans death - phone footage - converted to disk evidence and presented to Elderly mans Family. Problem is this person who handed over the evidence is also shares the same last name of the person who Elderly man sold the said property to 4 months AFTER the elderly man died.....confused yet???....so am I... Didn't Dale - Chinelle's husband say that one of the last text he received from his wife say she was on her way to hospital with Michelle....I know what I think has happened and it has to do with Blackmail and anybody who may have been privy to what had actually taken place...being taken out...and used as an example to keep quite. If any one else can put into words the mess I found in the following links...please try...also I did find a blockshopper transfer of said property back to Janet in Oct 8th But stupidly I didn't save the page...But yes there was a deed transfer on June 19th also listed to Vladimir ****** - related to Lea (named in court documents)... Take Note of Names and relationships between individuals involved.. I'm betting VC and LC are the POI. http://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2013/2013-ny-slip-op-51286-u.html http://nypost.com/2013/03/31/she-married-him-for-green-card-then-killed-him-lawsuit/ http://www.caribbean360.com/news/la...maican-nurse-by-relatives-of-her-dead-husband http://guyanachronicle.com/guyanese-woman-goes-missing-in-brooklyn-ny/

Keeping in mind at all times...all reports list Chinelle's Landlord as Lea Cuevas....Not Janet Llyod. Why is Lea Cuevas - related to Vladimir Cuevas -Named as receiving a deed transfer (June 19th 2013) from the original owner who died in February 2013. And there are too many names intertwined - people who know each other, related....I really believe Chinelle was used as an example in the most hideous way imaginable.

IMO I think it was the landlady. Thought so from the beginning. She had others "take care of" Chinelle for her and the strewn manner of the body parts is sending a message.
This is from when she first went missing:
http://guyanachronicle.com/guyanese-woman-goes-missing-in-brooklyn-ny/

The same Saturday night Mr. Browne telephoned her but the calls kept going to voicemail and so he left a message to her.
The man said he then got a response from the phone belonging to Mrs. Browne, saying that she was going to the hospital with a friend by the name of Michelle. Mr. Browne then responded and asked her if she was going to sleep at the hospital but he got no reply.
“I continuously messaged the phone hours upon hours until on Sunday when I messaged her and says ‘hi’. I then received a message saying that the phone was found in Manhattan.

This publication understands that Chinelle and her landlady, Ms. Lea Cueavas, had an argument on Friday night concerning the lights in the apartment but one of the tenants intervened as a peacemaker.
However, on Saturday Chinelle and her landlord then had a fight and according to the husband the landlord confirmed this saying that she struck Chinelle with her hands.
Mr. Browne said that he then contacted the family in New York and told them to check her workplace as Chinelle was supposed to be at work at 1pm on Monday.
“Monday I spoke to the landlord and asked her about my wife. The landlord then told me that she got a message for my wife on Sunday, but how could she message my wife on Sunday when I was not getting on to my wife and when someone told me they found her phone,” Mr. Browne said.

Nothing more in the way of info in this one, except for this:

Chinelle’s family here in Guyana are hoping and praying that the body is not that of Chinelle’s, even though police have confirmed that a tattoo that Chinelle is alleged to have on her legs matches the tattoo on the torso found in police custody. Family members have said they are keeping the faith.

http://guyanachronicle.com/guyanese-woman-missing-in-brooklyn-husband-to-make-overseas-trip-to-identify-wifes-body/

Someone here said "they'll find the legs next". The pic I have you can see what looks like could be her thigh. So if her legs were removed, I'm thinking it was below the knee.

Actually, as of 2010, black serial killers outnumbered white in the US! And there are some other interesting facts contained here: http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Page 2 of their "statistics" are so suspect that I wouldn't believe anything else they had to say - supposedly the number of U.S. serial killers increased twenty-fold from 1940 to 1980 (from 29 to 603), and has since dropped to 10% of that high (67 in 2010). Sounds to me like they're just making stuff up.

Does anyone know if there has been any news on these bags of human bones found by the LIRR in Queens? To me this has LISK written all over it. IMO, they were deliberately placed by the LIRR to send a message.
Maybe a serial killer threw those bags of bones along the tracks, maybe it was just the remains of some unlucky murder victim - there's more than 300 homicides in New York City each year, and not every one of them gets a proper burial. One thing that those bones don't bring to mind, at least for me, is anything to do with the GB4 and his careful graveyard.

Good work guys ! I would cross check the east new york addresses with dismembered bodies to see if any names comes up and also try to check who owns the buildings Jessica Taylor, Tanya Rush, Khalil White, Blake and Cruz lived it!

a slumlord in brooklyn is the perfect LISK because he could snatch up so many people without them being reported missing. Can you file a missing persons report for someone who is not a legal citizen? This theory was suggested before that JB's tenants mysteriously disappeared from higbie lane and were the jane and doe and child on OP.

not saying chinelle is lisk victim tho, it appears she is could be a copy cat, her landlord is somehow connected to lisk or lisk is a hitman, OR the landlady is not actually a person of interest

Jessica's address was found by another poster a couple years back. The addresses/names he found for her were:

Jessica Taylor

Associated Names:
Jessica R Taylor
Jessica Taylor

ADDRESS 1:
4** Linwood St
Brooklyn, NY 11208

ADDRESS 2:
1** Hudson Ave Unit ***
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

The Jessica Taylor 4** Linwood St address in Brooklyn is probably (I am sure) NOT "our" Jessica Taylor, due to that that JT is 50 years old and is listed with Jose** Taylor 62 years old, probably a married couple. I have checked several data bases.

does anyone know where the 4 children were when the mother was killed.

POSSIBLE CONNECTION BETWEEN CINELLE BROWNE MURDER AND NEW MURDER IN HEMPSTEAD !

In Hempstead, this Friday Jul 18, 2014, David W Sadler killed the 17 year old teenager Terrence Wade Grier Jr. with a machete.

I just found that the killer either live or have lived on Stewart Ave in Hempstead !

And...

One arm, in the Chinelle Browne case, was found in the backyard of a home on Stewart Avenue in Hempstead.

And!!!...in connection with the head found, the owner of the house where the head was found, his name was Jonathan Grier !!!:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...hempstead-1.8834412+&cd=1&hl=da&ct=clnk&gl=dk

Jonathan Grier, 51, who lives in the home, recalled an awful smell while mowing his lawn last Friday.
But he didn't look because he feared he'd make a gruesome discovery, he said.
"I told my sister, 'Something is dead in these bushes and I'm not going to look for it,' " said Grier, a landscaper. "It's crazy."
On Thursday, two of his neighbors found the head in a black, plastic grocery bag, he said.

In case the above link does not work:

http://7online.com/news/sources-head-found-in-hempstead-near-location-of-severed-arm/195780/

"I kept smelling the stench but we thought it was a dead animal," said Jonathan Grier, a witness.

Jonathan Grier says he first got a whiff of the foul smell about a week ago.

But he was honestly too creeped out to check the black bag sitting in the front yard of his Boylston Street home.

AND!... on Veromi.net Jonathan Grier is related to Terrence Grier (the father of the murder victim Terrence Grier Jr.)

SO...did the young murder victim Terrence Grier know something? did he know that David Sadler had something to do with the murder of Chinelle Browne???

Map with all the addresses:

https://www.google.dk/maps/dir/Boyl...24db37655908!2m2!1d-73.61689!2d40.7193865!3e0

Here is the killer, of 17 year old Terrence Wade Grier Jr, David Sadler 's Facebook, several people seem to also suspect that he is involved in the Chinelle Browne murder !!!:

https://www.facebook.com/david.w.sadler?fref=browse_search

I know in his "about" on his Facebook it says he lives in Roosevelt, but on Veromi.net Rosevelt is also listed as one town of his:

SADLER, DAVID W (Age 45)

ROOSEVELT, NY
UNIONDALE, NY
HEMPSTEAD, NY

Also note his work, a pizza delivery man, many have theorized that a postmanetc could be the killer of Chinell and on its rute dumped the body parts.
Now here you have a pizza delivery man !:

Work and Education
PIZZATINI
Delivery Engineer · Hempstead, New York

WTF is going on foreigner? This is too crazy! Something struck me is as odd about that man's story of not checking the plastic bag for week, if that's mr grier in the video. reminded me of the mushroom hunter...and the ENY crackhouse machete dismember murder

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post

Forty-five minutes after those body parts were found, a woman at 647 Belmont Ave. found a headless body under a mattress. A machete was nearby, police said. - Melanie Lefkowitz
Taylor, Curtis L; Friefeld, Karen; Lafkowitz, Melanie. Newsday [Long Island, N.Y] 21 Feb 2002: A15.

^Machete!

WTF is right!! I wanted to believe that this kind of thing is a very rare occurrence and that not that many people would be able to dismember a body like that, which is why I thought of LISK at first…but wow! Seems like there are plenty of people who are actually that sick! I can’t even believe everything that was just posted. This whole case is very bizarre. I’m sure this will be wrapped up quickly considering all of this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member