Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be...I heard the news will break tomorrow or Wednesday....I'm thinking these murders are lisk related due to the fact that the detective called megans mom but at this point its just a waiting game

Thank you! That's really interesting that the detective would call her regarding a suspect in murders that happened long before her daughter's. There must be a reason...

CLB, the machete guy, and now a suspect of earlier murders. All related, maybe?

I've spent waaaaay too much time on WS tonight. But before I turn in... who was murdered from 90-93? Lorraine Ela's status specifically uses that range. Maybe I'm too tired to think straight, but I don't recall any known and/or linked LISK victims in the early 90s.

Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee...I've been reading through seaslugs forgotten remains thread....there's a number of unidentified from 90 to 93...

Meanwhile, I'd love to know what's taking so long for the DNA results on CLB to come back. Or, more likely, why LE isn't releasing the results. :-/

Meanwhile, I'd love to know what's taking so long for the DNA results on CLB to come back. Or, more likely, why LE isn't releasing the results. :-/

I know...why is it taking so long?

I wish we knew who this person of interest is who owns property in New York City and Suffolk.....

I just knew it was the landlord . . .

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/cops-brooklyn-woman-charged-with-murder-victim-id-d-in-long-island-body-parts-case-1.8879148

Cops: Brooklyn woman charged with murder, victim ID'd in Long Island body parts case

. . . and the victim has been identified as Chinelle Latoya Thompson Browne of Brooklyn, Suffolk police said last night.

. . . arrested Leah Cuevas, 42, who lives at the same address as Browne, in connection with the 27-year-old's death.

Cuevas was charged with second-degree murder, and will be held overnight at the Fourth Precinct, police said. She is scheduled to be arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on Thursday.

Wow! I have to say, I'm surprised. Surely this woman didn't murder, dismember, and scatter CLB by herself! What about the POI with a residence on LI?

Damn, that must have been some landlord-tenant conflict.
Oh she definitely had help, IMO. I think she basically ordered a hit.

The husband said there was "hitting" between the two so yes, some conflict that they were slapping each other around. Still not clear what that conflict was.

Apparently a bunch of people on Long Island/ NYC are capable of dismembering people.

And what part did dear ole hubby Vldimir have in all this....the one that had produced a deed to the apartment blocks of a man that had been dead for 4months. SET UP...I'm smelling a big fat rat!!

OK I say she rats him out (hubby) in the next day or so.........and I hope someone has seen Janet Lewis around - I'd be concerned for her safety - especially if Lea's hubby is still out walking about.....Something very sick and twisted has been going on in that apartment building for a long while..

OK I say she rats him out (hubby) in the next day or so.........and I hope someone has seen Janet Lewis around - I'd be concerned for her safety - especially if Lea's hubby is still out walking about.....Something very sick and twisted has been going on in that apartment building for a long while..

Something definitely ain't Kosher, that's for sure. If she did in fact send goons out after CB, you have to be a pretty tough customer to have those kinds of resources at your disposal.

Who knows, maybe she did it herself :eek:

Mug shot

leah_cuevas_0723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics