Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Kim Raffo who was seen at a restaurant by the owner getting into a black car - this is just from memory...

Yep, Papa Joe.

Molly stopped showing up at Papa Joe's in late October or early November. He can't be sure because the girls on the street often disappear. Some return home. Some land in jail for a few weeks and return. Some just vanish.

http://www.post-gazette.com/frontpage/2007/02/04/The-girl-in-the-ditch/stories/200702040162

what's the opinion on the disappearance of Robert Mayer? We all know the lisk kills males and Mayer was last seen at Arrow Scrap in W Babylon. Arrow Scrap is located on Kean st next to the edison strip. Cherri Bombs is also on Kean st located at 45 Keane few doors down from Arrow Scrap located on the same block at 83 Kean. What about the mystery man who Gus named as being in charge of the Oak Beach security tapes who it was claimed owned Cherri Bombs? Is Cherri bombs the key between Shannan Gilbert and the other victims?

Good post. If true about the owner of Cherri Bomb being in charge of the Oak Beach tapes........hmmmm. What you should also check out is Mayer's wife using her maiden name. Seems like Mr.Spota missed another opportunity to fight crime in Suffolk County.

It might be the most important piece of information that was ever entered on this entire subject.

what's the opinion on the disappearance of Robert Mayer? We all know the lisk kills males and Mayer was last seen at Arrow Scrap in W Babylon. Arrow Scrap is located on Kean st next to the edison strip. Cherri Bombs is also on Kean st located at 45 Keane few doors down from Arrow Scrap located on the same block at 83 Kean. What about the mystery man who Gus named as being in charge of the Oak Beach security tapes who it was claimed owned Cherri Bombs? Is Cherri bombs the key between Shannan Gilbert and the other victims?

A couple of things.

1. We don't ALL know that LISK also has male victims. It may be your opinion that he does, but that isn't my opinion. :)

2. I've mentioned Cherri Bombs from the start, only because it is in the center of my mapping. I could never find out who owned the club. If you know, please share that info, because I have been looking for it forever.

3. I've been busy on another case, so I'm really out of the loop over here. Where does this info about the Cherri Bombs owner being in charge of the Oak Beach security tape come from?

Sorry for the hit and run post, Lilo. Super busy at the moment.

http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/faq_officers_directors.page.asp

How can I find the names of officers and directors of a corporation or other business entity?

"The name and address of the incorporator(s) of a corporation, organizer(s) of a limited liability company, general partner(s) of a limited partnership and partner(s) of a limited liability partnership, as well as the name and address of the filer of any document on file in the Division of Corporations, may be obtained at no charge through the examination of documents in person at our Albany office."

Maybe the owner or maybe the landlord

Selected Entity Name: 45 KEAN CORP.
Selected Entity Status Information
Current Entity Name: 45 KEAN CORP.
DOS ID #: 4340971
Initial DOS Filing Date: JANUARY 04, 2013
County: SUFFOLK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information
DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
45 KEAN CORP.
45 KEAN STREET
BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11704
Registered Agent
NONE

Do a little detective work unless you want everything handed to you. Check the address out and you will see a one story structure housing a very well appointed Strip Club/Peep Joint. You might also come to the conclusion there are no other viable businesses at said location, certainly not a trash hauling service and another couple of dozen enterprises.

If you did a Location Report you will find all those businesses listed. You will also find the name of said owner etc.,of the many businesses listed at that address. You will also find the address of said owner. You might find this giant of industry lives a very modest life that you wouldn't expect a titan to be living at.

How much more do you need to know before you say what the heck is going on here?

Has anyone done any sleuthing to see if the owner of Cherri Bombs can be connected in any way to photographer TG, or "Big Al"?

The REAL question is who really owns Cherri Bombs.

The REAL question is who really owns Cherri Bombs.

This is the owner of Cherri Bombs : Wxxxxxx J Johnston born Dec 1964,
listed addresses among several is:Lindenhurst, NY, & Commack, NY

Good find on the WhoIs for the website foreigner.
If that's the owner and not the website developer then the owner's other business is a contract plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning company. (on preview: no, the brick and mortar address for the plumbing company -ha ha- is Cherry Bombs)

edited to add after more digging- it's a front company as mentioned above (I am slow today) because it's listed as agricultural/animal food elsewhere. Interesting side note- there are a lot of names attached to that Lindenhurst address, none of them the website contact's. The property was sold in 2010 if anyone has access to the deed. Possibly that's not a real name listed on for site contact.

I just read the Robert Mayer story. It basically reads like he was Local 3 and stole from a job site to sell at a scrap yard. I'm only saying 'stole' cause the NYC unions I've worked with in the past do not allow employee's to leave a job site with 'free money'. The employer would arrange for scrap removal and the employer would get paid for it. Again this could not be the case but I would look into whistleblowers and the company he worked for. I believe this is unrelated to the LISK.

Good find on the WhoIs for the website foreigner.
If that's the owner and not the website developer then the owner's other business is a contract plumbing, heating, and air-conditioning company. (on preview: no, the brick and mortar address for the plumbing company -ha ha- is Cherry Bombs)

edited to add after more digging- it's a front company as mentioned above (I am slow today) because it's listed as agricultural/animal food elsewhere. Interesting side note- there are a lot of names attached to that Lindenhurst address, none of them the website contact's. The property was sold in 2010 if anyone has access to the deed. Possibly that's not a real name listed on for site contact.

I am sure he is the right person and it IS his real name bc I found him on Ancestry.com as well (I have payed membership) I did extensive research on him yesterday and have quite a lot info on him, personaly I am 99% sure it is the right person.

Concerning the "The property was sold in 2010" I wonder if was sold from father to son? Or something like that?

I just read the Robert Mayer story. It basically reads like he was Local 3 and stole from a job site to sell at a scrap yard. I'm only saying 'stole' cause the NYC unions I've worked with in the past do not allow employee's to leave a job site with 'free money'. The employer would arrange for scrap removal and the employer would get paid for it. Again this could not be the case but I would look into whistleblowers and the company he worked for. I believe this is unrelated to the LISK.

I don't think Mayer is related to LISK. The connection with LL's post was Cherri Bombs being mentioned. If the information is correct about Mayer's wife being a lawyer involved in a $75M mortgage fraud in NYC while she had her office in Suffolk County it certainly makes you wonder how DA Spota missed it - AGAIN! Truth of the matter is Spota never had much success with prosecuting mortgage fraud even though his county spilled over with mortgage fraud going on right under his nose.

I don't think Local 3 was going to kill someone for stealing scrap metal off of a job site.

It wasn't the Mayer thing that caught my eye, it was Cherri Bombs and the mention the guy that was supposed to be in charge of the video tapes at Gilgo was from Cherri.

It wasn't the Mayer thing that caught my eye, it was Cherri Bombs and the mention the guy that was supposed to be in charge of the video tapes at Gilgo was from Cherri.

One thing that keeps bugging me

When Blue finds Barthelemy, they land down hard on Brewer and Pak. Brewer's car is impounded, Pak says he's grilled etc. What I think is there's something in the 911 audio that strongly suggests foul play. And I understand Melissa is the one who is found with a noose around her neck. (Dormer slips on the Arrow Security interview) So, the phone call and the scene perfectly fit in their eye. But it's not Shannan.

After a number of botches they come to a point that when Shannan Gilbert is found several hundred yards away from her clothes and her purse (I bet there's no money in it) everything is "normal". They don't even bother to correct the fishy missing hyoid bone reports. In any other jurisdiction that might seem interesting, but with these characters it is quite expectable.

Yeah, but he death was an 'accident'. I WAS such an obvious 'accident' that Dormer was able to call it even before the ME gave him a cause of death. They tell me the trick with getting anything worthwhile from Dormer is to get him before lunch time.

Yeah, but he death was an 'accident'. I WAS such an obvious 'accident' that Dormer was able to call it even before the ME gave him a cause of death. They tell me the trick with getting anything worthwhile from Dormer is to get him before lunch time.

Since we started on this... Again on the Arrow Security interview Varrone says Shannan stayed on the line with SCPD PSAP like four minutes or less then she was directed to State Police. So, she made the bulk of the call with State Police. In the morning only SCPD patrol pays a visit to Oak Beach. Where's the state police? SCPD cruiser just happened to be there or the officer was told to go and check. If so, why doesn't the state police do the same? Is it possible that State Police wanted to check but SCPD said something like "ok, it's our turf, we're on it"...

EDIT: I forgot to mention that PSAP (Whether SCPD or State Police) is probably capable of locating Shannan. It may be the case that SCPD acted solely on other calls to 911. What I wonder is; is there any interaction on that night between SCPD and State Police. Hard to think there's not.

I read ?somewhere? (not a news report) that Colletti did mention someone being in charge of the Oak Beach security tapes, however, W J Johnston was not the name I saw.

It does appear WJ owns quite a bit of property, does that include Oak Beach??

Finally, this isn't relevant but I'm mentioning it anyway: Max Gysin's Diamond Roller Corporation was, at one time, located at 45 Kean St, and his death is somewhat mysterious.

Max Gysin was killed after the small airplane he was piloting crashed while trying to land at McCollum Airport. He had just had the plane inspected, and was about 1.5 miles from the airport.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/30gtorchid-man-dies-in-georgia-airplane-crash

http://businessprofiles.com/details/diamond-roller-corp/MA-000190847/max-gysin

http://ny-unclaimed.org/data/45_KEAN_ST__WEST_BABYLON_NY_11704/MAX___GYSIN.html

And, since I'm already out here in left field let me jump down some odd rabbit hole:

Can someone tell me why "All Women's Health Services Inc" is listed as an associated business with Diamond Roller Corp at the link below. All Women's Health is Moshe Hachamovitch (an ob/gyn - specifically an abortion doc - who had an office in the Bronx, and from what I can tell, still has an office although his license was suspended/has had several lawsuits/bad rep). Have to wonder if he treated any of our victims?

http://www.entitysource.com/details/entity/ma_190847/diamond-roller-corp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members