Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysteryattic - I think you got it just about right. I also think it may go beyond LE being in the area. There are a cast of characters we never heard of that have influence with the politicians. There is not one shadow of a doubt in my mind that Tom Spota would rather protect a murderer and let them go free if there was even a smidgen of a chance it could come back to his pals.

Mysteryattic - I think you got it just about right. I also think it may go beyond LE being in the area. There are a cast of characters we never heard of that have influence with the politicians. There is not one shadow of a doubt in my mind that Tom Spota would rather protect a murderer and let them go free if there was even a smidgen of a chance it could come back to his pals.

Thank god at least he fights child *advertiser censored* :)

Let me give you an example on how these jokers work. There came a time when honest detectives brought in a fellow named Peter G to get information about a criminal

gang he belonged to that committed scores and scores of crimes. When SCPD detectives fully debriefed Pete G they brought him to Spota's office where then - Lt.James

Burke ran his detective squad. Three weeks to the day PG was found murdered outside of an known drug location. The DA got the information, signed him up with a

cooperation agreement and sent him on his way.

The primary guy Pete G was giving up was a guy name Joe C. He lived 4 doors down from now -Chief Burke from 1998-2002. Only three weeks after giving the DA/Burke

statements this fellow was murdered.

One month later detectives and an ADA went down to Florida to fetch Joe C on a material witness warrant. Joe C exercised his right to an attorney and refused to talk.

IMO, that was the reason Spota sent his top dog down there with the detectives, i.e., to make sure he kept his trap shut.

While Joe C was in Boca Raton he was running a full-scaled mortgage/bank fraud operation. He had several companies in place to see that this was done.
(Washington Funding Group; Globe Mortgage Network, Globe Credit Solutions; Globe Title Services, and Globe Reality Network. Said businesses would have Joe C's mother

and father as the listed owners. The father, a house painter and the mother, a secretary.

Joe C is brought back to LI on 10/23, and the first instance we have of him giving statements is on 11/13. He is in the company of his attorney, a good pal of the ADA

that went to Florida. At that meeting Joe C will tell the ADA and detectives that my son in law, a SCPD cop participated in an armed robbery of a Strathmore Bagel Co.,

on 7/25/00. It was later proven beyond any doubt that at the time of the robbery the son in law was in Europe from 7/18-7/27. That charge never made it to the grand

jury because seven months after that statement was lied to by the Spota's witness it was discovered the SIL was in Europe. The trouble with that is the DA never

informed the defense counsel that their main witness was caught in a LIE!

This case was first given to honest detectives from the SCPD 4th Precinct detectives. The supervisors were two honest cops named Lt.P and Sgt.K. They simply reported

what they heard. It is my information that these two officers came to the conclusion that Joe C was not worthy of belief and told the DA they were uncomfortable with

the situation and refused to proceed further. This did not make Mr.Spota happy, and so he had to recruit a new team of a supervisor and detectives, with a false bill

of goods to convince them this was a worthy task for them to pursue.

You should also note that this most serious matter concerning a sworn police participating with known criminals in many felonies was never reported to Internal

Affairs. Why wasn't this reported to IAB, as it should have been? They will tell us IAB does not conduct investigations of police officers when crimes are alleged.

If IAB doesn't do that then I have to wonder what is that they do. You must remember these first allegations were first made on 11/13/03 and IAB ( I have the records

at it is clear they were never notified ) and the police officer was allowed to retire on a disability pension on 3/15/04, with a pistol permit to retain his weapons,

and also received a 'good guy' letter from that idiot we know as Police Commissioner Richard Dormer, thanking him for his loyal and dedicated service to the people of

Suffolk County.

So why wasn't this case not sent to IAB? As you now know, IAB issued a scathing rebuke of Spota's Boy Toy James Burke where it was certified that James Burke engaged

in an affair with a known crack addicted prostitute while in his patrol car having sex with her on numerous occasions. He has also given this woman his car to drive

home with his service weapon contained in that car. Clearly, IMO, IAB wanted to throw this miscreant out of the police department, once and for all. IMO, IAB had

enough with Burke and they tried their best to get rid of him and were unsuccessful. Then came the 2001 steroid investigation where several of Spota's detectives were

engaged with a convicted felon waiting to go to jail for stock fraud. Several of those detectives invested in the scam, and a police sergeant assigned to Spota's

office was even placed on the Board of Directors of the company that was used to scam other out of $3.25M. The convicted felon went merrily on his way and lives in

Bradenton, FL in a very large home - or a mini-mansion.

The swindler started the investigation against one police officer allegedly burglarizing his home on 12/24/01, reportedly stealing near $300K, when police reports

indicate it was a few dollars, a bullet proof vest, a couple of dollars, and a small baseball collection. The swindler hadn't yet heard the results of his father's

anonymous phone call to IAB about some allegedly crooked cops and so he called IAB on 12/25/01 and 12/26 to reiterate his complaint. He was scheduled to report to the

federal prison on 6/4/02, and nothing seemed to be happening. He figured maybe he should give them a reminder. By that time, according to the taped phone calls the

swindler made to IAB that IAB was well aware oF all the police players in this swindle. It seems to me IAB realized they had another opportunity to get rid of this

criminal posing as a police officer. They were in a rush to see it through because they knew only one week after the swindler called them that Spota would be in

office.

PS. Joe C was sent back to NY after I exposed him to Palm Beach County, FL Probation. He would eventually re-locate in Arizona, in various places in Maricopa County

and opened up a couple of used car businesses. Read about him online and Google Frontline Auto Auction, or Uncle Joe's Used Car Sales. He has more complaints lodged

against him than Carter has liver pills.

Keep in mind this mutt called Spota is running the Gilgo Investigation and his top boys are running it for him. He will do anything to protect his friends, even

covering up a murder as it appears the yet unsolved murder of Peter G was almost 12 years ago.

:rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat dude, but all of this stuff you continually go on about has nothing to do with the case at hand.

Sorry your relative got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but that is not a valid argument for conspiracy, no matter what your personal feelings about local LE is.

:rolleyes:

Whatever floats your boat dude, but all of this stuff you continually go on about has nothing to do with the case at hand.

Sorry your relative got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but that is not a valid argument for conspiracy, no matter what your personal feelings about local LE is.
Literally nothing at all.

Fine, so why don't you offer us a better theory. I offer you an alternative to consider, not a solution. It is my understanding that Josh and Rachel are trying to create a renewed interest in this case. I don't believe it is their purpose is to solve it from what you will see on the finished product.

I have advantages most of you don't have: 1. I worked on some serial murder cases and have a basic understanding how they work, why they don't work, and how they should work. YOU KNOW NOTHING OTHER THAN TO CRITICIZE. 2. I was an indirect victim of the Suffolk County system to understand how the system really works.

What I am trying to tell you folks is the killer(s) may have nothing to do with LE and none of the accusations I have been suggesting have no basis at all. WHAT I am trying to say is the cops and DA don't know that, but they do know their friends could be involved in some way.

Some of you folks are too pigheaded to try and understand why I write what I write. I am trying to show you the inner workings on how it works in Suffolk County. My son in law's case was a GPS to how corruption works and what they will do to keep it thriving. I am not saying this is the ONLY case of corruption to hide the truth. BUT this is the one I know best from top to bottom.

I know what motivates me and have made no secret to the fellow Webbies - what motivates you?

Read again

P.O. LINDSAY:
Commissioner, do our 911 operators have tracking devices when a phone call comes in? In
other words, if I call 911, can they -- do they know where I am?

COMMISSIONER DORMER:
Yes, that is correct. But if I may, Mr. Presiding Officer, the call that came in to our 911 system was
very, very short.

Now why the chief of a $450 Mio PD hides behind a repulsive justification that Shannan Gilbert couldn't tell where she is?

Why don't they make the audio public if they are sure they handled the call professionally?

Why would a rumor is fed to the public behind a man who committed suicide? Why don't they make the burlap, or the clothing of the "Asian" Male victim public instead?

Every action they take proves that they don't want to solve this case, that's why they hold on to the stupid narrative of the mysterious john.

Corruption, incompetence and ill-will is written all over this case.

Giagreen and Tugela seem to think my theories and accusations are all wet and they have nothing to do with this case. If they know that then they should know who did it otherwise they couldn't discount what I have been saying for the past several years.

I believe if you go back through all my postings you will find little evidence, if any evidence that I have discounted anyone's theory on what this case is all about.

I have been all over these people like white on rice for almost 10 years. I have accused them of most everything. I have pretty much called them crooks, gangsters, corrupt, sexual deviates and maybe killers. It all goes back to the Suffolk County district attorney. The ONLY smart thing they have done is to ignore me in a public fashion.

What they do is monitor my phone calls. Not only mine but others that are on to their game. They have people monitoring this very Board and other Boards that criticize them. That is the reason that 631 Politics is no longer publishing. It got too hot for the politicians such as the Spota's to endure. 631 is where the WS Webmaster found me and invited me in to partcipate.

By strangulation. Long rap sheet starting in '95:

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/20393555-story

wow, that's crazy. I'm very interested in whether he was in the greater NYC area during any of the LISK/Atlantic City/LI murders.
One of the hotels he left his victim in is near Penn Station/Port Authority
Different method of disposal (ie: none) but that could be due to his not having a vehicle now.
It's disturbing how many different serial killers operate/have operated around NYC recently, particularly if LISK isn't linked to the other LI murders.

edited to add: I don't think he's our guy for LISK since he doesn't seem too concerned with being caught/seen- these murders happened in the middle of the day in hotels with lots of security cameras and he didn't try to disguise himself in any way.

18 million people in the NYC metro... how many serials killers, 2 or more victims, in the past 20 years?

There are dozens of multiple killers in that highly dense population center... you need very concrete evidence to connect any one to the GB4 (or 5+) killer..

18 million people in the NYC metro... how many serials killers, 2 or more victims, in the past 20 years?

Like I said above, I don't think he's connected to LISK, possibly to other area victims.
To know how many serial killers, well, we'd have to have a lot more of the cases related to the possible victims list thread solved.

Maybe they are all unrelated, maybe a sizable amount *are* related, who knows?

The chance of being murdered by a stranger (let alone a serial killer) in the greater NYC metro area is tiny, tiny, tiny.
It's certainly nothing I worry about as I go about my daily life.
Maybe that's why I personally struggle with the impulse to tie all of these unsolved cases together as the work of only one or two different murderers. I tend to think of people who take pleasure in killing someone as being exceedingly rare. (Because in the grand scheme of things, they are).

he has to be connected, because remote correlation....

This thread is called News reports possibly of interest for the LISK case.

possibly ---- of interest

This isn't the thread called POI etc. but your sarcasm is duly noted.

what are the odds of being murdered as a craigslist hooker in the NYC area by a multiple killer, in 2015? got to be at 1 in 20 or so.. it's not like a slam dunk if someone attacks you after posting a craigslist ad in the LI area the perp is going to be LISK. That's actually remote. Just based on statistical odds..

yep.. if you have no concrete evidence to link, then my criticism is also appropriately posted here.

what are the odds of being murdered as a craigslist hooker in the NYC area by a multiple killer, in 2015? got to be at 1 in 20 or so.. it's not like a slam dunk if someone attacks you after posting a craigslist ad in the LI area the perp is going to be LISK. That's actually remote. Just based on statistical odds..

Good lord, I would hope it's not *that high* (it isn't) but then again with all of these unsolved/unidentified cases if I was going to murder trans*, undocumented, or sex industry people there are probably worse places in the world to have an excellent chance of getting away with it. But your larger point is true- the victims most often targeted by predators are sex workers for all sorts of reasons, and because of the nature of their work they are usually the ones most at risk for assaults by strangers. One in 20 prostitutes don't wind up as victims of serial killers, but my best guess is that way more than that percentage have been subjected to rape, assault, and all types of non-lethal violence in their line of work.

hey, man, I want this puke caught more than anyone... just trying to help. I guess my 1 in 20 thing was pointing out that yes, indeed, one in 20 prostitutes have come in contact with someone who they felt might choke them out, in essence, murder them... and I was being generous.. lots of psycho johns out there, and a few jills as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member