Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting my money on it being a homeless man that went and died in the woods. Plenty of those in that neighborhood.

Speaking of photos. Couldnt believe what i just saw while passing through manorville earlier. I had to double back cause i thought it was human rib cages but i saw a hoof. Figured it was a deer although im no expert. This was dumped on the side of the rd in plain site. The garbage bags freaked me out. I really thought it was human so took a picture to share. Looks like its been there awhile. Pic below.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 106
Speaking of photos. Couldnt believe what i just saw while passing through manorville earlier. I had to double back cause i thought it was human rib cages but i saw a hoof. Figured it was a deer although im no expert. This was dumped on the side of the rd in plain site. The garbage bags freaked me out. I really thought it was human so took a picture to share. Looks like its been there awhile. Pic below.

What was the exact spot in Manorville do you know?

Right I was clarifying it's not an official crime scene photo scpd took and released to the press
You've mentioned Josh and the killing season time on a few occasions now. People are going to start to wonder if in fact you are Josh Zeman soon.

that is so ****ing creepy. Looks a hunter is dumping animal remains in garbage bags right on the side of the road. Interesting considering how many human remains have been found by hunters. If the killer is a hunter, he'd probably be doing just this

Yes.. about a quarter to a half mile west of halsey manor on mill rd and those remains were on the south side shoulder of the rd. this is very close to a jane doe and JT dumping sites. I couldnt believe what i was seeing until i saw a hoof. I cant get the picture to show up straight.

that is so ****ing creepy. Looks a hunter is dumping animal remains in garbage bags right on the side of the road. Interesting considering how many human remains have been found by hunters. If the killer is a hunter, he'd probably be doing just this

Exactly.. why would someone dump deer bones like that. Cant they just throw them out in regular trash after they clean them. That first site looked like 2 human rib cages until i saw a hoof.

Exactly.. why would someone dump deer bones like that. Cant they just throw them out in regular trash after they clean them. That first site looked like 2 human rib cages until i saw a hoof.

Ha must have scared the **** out of you

Yea PS. I took the photo from an iphone 6. But from the otherside of the rd so it looks a little far away. Between having this case in the back of my head and seeing that in manorville. I almost had a heart attack. Holy cow.

Here Vapor, rotated.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0823rotated.jpg
    IMG_0823rotated.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 137
Excuse my picture posting cause it sucks.. this one below is of the location of those deer remains and how close they are to JT sump and manorville jane doe. The marker for the remains is where it says mill rd on the extreme LEFTside of the picture. They are in that general area on the south side shoulder of mill rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli