Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems logical to me that if they have a dismemberment job on LI and left in such a public area and there are pieces missing, a search of the Gilgo area would be a no-brainer just in case he's trying to be obvious.

What was the race of Jessica Taylor?

Jessica Taylor was white. She had a black pimp who went by Remy. She was identified by this tattoo "remy's angel". Melissa was also white and Johnny Terry was black. Similar situation with Megan and Akeem.

One could say the LISK has issues with other races/interracial relationships as he taunted Melissa's sister, who is mixed black, with racial slurs.

There is a known Asian victim. No known black victim though but can't rule it out because of the unidentified. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if his other victims are also other races.

It appears LE believes it's the missing woman, Chenille. If it was the landlord who killed her, maybe he wanted it to look like the SK struck again? Placement of body in BS, maybe & arm in Hempstead, maybe. But the arm must have been placed by someone walking on that street not tossed from a car. Anyone walking or driving down that street would be easily noticed. It is a narrow 1-way street. It is an area people are up & about thru the night. The person would have had to blend into a mostly Hispanic/Black mix of people. This 1-way street faces the Hempstead Armory (closed) which is now used by local gov't. They do keep broken down police cars & public safety cars in the bldg lot. In addition, this is the Village of Hempstead where the District County Court & the Hempstead police dept is located, there are always plenty of cops cruising around. The bus depot & the LIRR.

Another body part, no mention which one has been found 10 blocks away from where 1st arm found.

http://7online.com/news/another-body-part-found-in-hempstead/175930/

Wow. Could even be a whole new LISK even. Well, we certainly have a lot of collective experience right here in this forum that can be put to use if that's the case.

Just watched the Pix11 coverage and they showed a missing poster for Chinelle Browne with "height: 5'7''" written on it. I had been trying to find her height online with no luck. Anyway, 5'7'' is a little tall for LISK and what we know of his victims, right?

So sad. She is a mother of four, and was reported missing by her family. She was last seen on Saturday and never showed up for work on Monday.

I found her FB and a friend DW friend GM said the police refused to take the report.
Chinelle Browne FB

http://newssourcegy.com/news/guyanese-woman-goes-missing-brooklyn/

Sorry Cakeater I did not see your post above.

I found her FB too but I don't see any friends listed with the initials DW or GM - Is it possible she had two FB pages? The FB page I'm looking at has her last posting dated June 18 with the post saying "Kool Day"

CBS NY is all but identifying the torso as Chinelle Browne. Her four babies not only have to grow up knowing she was murdered, but that her remains were casually scattered all over Long Island. LISK or not, the depth of depravity is mind-boggling.

"CBS 2 has learned her distinct tattoos match the tattoos found on the torso in Bayshore. Investigators have been waiting for results of DNA tests."
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07...connected-to-remains-discovered-in-bay-shore/

The location of the 2nd arm found was 10 blocks from the 1st. It's so bold of the person who dropped these body parts where they were found. These residential areas are where people are up on their stoops, front porches, front yards right through the night. I took a drive through there late afternoon yesterday & last night,
1 a.m., with a friend. Hempstead is still bustling at night. Cornell & Stewart - a BBQ was happening on one lawn, a walker here & there. The person who did this had to be seen by someone. These are narrow streets where you can hear & easily see what's going on on the other side.

"Dale Browne told*local media in Guyana*that police in New York told him the human remains are what’s left of his wife."

"He did tell media outlets in South America that he’d learned that his wife had been beaten by her landlady in Brooklyn over the weekend, during a fight about the apartment’s electricity.*"

"Even though nobody was talking at the apartment, there’s no clear indication that police are attempting to speak with the landlady.*"

http://pix11.com/2014/07/10/body-pa...land-possibly-linked-to-missing-brooklyn-mom/

News 12 confirms both arms found in Hempstead are from the body found in Bay Shore.

Info on missing Chinelle Latoya Brown:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07...n-after-third-body-part-found-on-long-island/

Quote:

Her neighbors in Brooklyn said the last time they saw Browne, she was visibly upset following a dispute with her landlady just outside her apartment door on Sumpter Street, CBS 2′s Janelle Burrell reported.
“The lady came outside screaming at her,” said Browne’s neighbor, Michael Talbot.
“Her hair was all a mess and she put it in a ponytail. She walked back down the block, she got in a cab and nobody saw her again,” neighbor Anthony Smith added.
Detectives are trying to figure out where Browne went after she got into the livery cab and whether the human body parts found on Long Island are hers, Burrell reported.

This is sad news but I have been expecting this development. Does anyone know what Chinelle did for a living? That being said I don't think this is related to the LISK but you never know. On the other hand it sure does seem like whoever is behind this wanted alot of attention to their "work".

I saw two interesting comments on the Newsday article by a poster named "jamesamato":
"They have kept silent on the remains found while they extended the bike path to Tobay. Maybe closer than we know."
and
"When will Newsday ask about the remains found during the Bike Path extension to Tobay? Coroners Vans in May and June mutilple times along Ocean Parkway."

Has anyone heard these rumors before or is this poster just blowing smoke out of his rear end? I seriously doubt that the finding of additional remains would have been covered up.

This is sad news but I have been expecting this development. Does anyone know what Chinelle did for a living? That being said I don't think this is related to the LISK but you never know. On the other hand it sure does seem like whoever is behind this wanted alot of attention to their "work".

I saw two interesting comments on the Newsday article by a poster named "jamesamato":
"They have kept silent on the remains found while they extended the bike path to Tobay. Maybe closer than we know."
and
"When will Newsday ask about the remains found during the Bike Path extension to Tobay? Coroners Vans in May and June mutilple times along Ocean Parkway."

Has anyone heard these rumors before or is this poster just blowing smoke out of his rear end? I seriously doubt that the finding of additional remains would have been covered up.

My guess is that the post is nonsense. In the event that it isn't, I'll say this - Tobay Beach is nearest to the remains found along Ocean Parkway on April 11, 2011 - the remains that matched those of the legs that washed ashore on Fire Island on 1996. The beach is slightly - my guess is a little over half a mile - east of that site.

It's also approximately two miles west of where the remains of AC, MB, MBB and MW were found.

BTW, this isn't directed at you, WI1987 - I'm sure you have a MUCH better knowledge of Long Island than I do. I'm sharing this for everyone on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper