Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what Chinelle did for a living? That being said I don't think this is related to the LISK but you never know. On the other hand it sure does seem like whoever is behind this wanted alot of attention to their "work".

She worked at Century 21 which is a very popular high end discount superstore that sells a lot of designer goods. It's in Manhattan right across from the WTC site. (as per this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...missing-brooklyn-mom-source-article-1.1863007 )

My guess is that the post is nonsense. In the event that it isn't, I'll say this - Tobay Beach is nearest to the remains found along Ocean Parkway on April 11, 2011 - the remains that matched those of the legs that washed ashore on Fire Island on 1996. The beach is slightly - my guess is a little over half a mile - east of that site.

It's also approximately two miles west of where the remains of AC, MB, MBB and MW were found.

BTW, this isn't directed at you, WI1987 - I'm sure you have a MUCH better knowledge of Long Island than I do. I'm sharing this for everyone on the boards.
Oh no, I totally understand! Not everyone here is familiar with Long Island so the background info is good for those who are not locals.

I wonder if these vans the poster claims to be "coroner's vans" are those dark green vans used by the NYS Dept. of Parks & Recreation? I see them all the time on Ocean Parkway, Southern State, and the Sag. They have a big NYS Parks seal on the side so they arent unmarked though.

Another thing that stands out to me is that virtually nobody around here (NYC, LI) calls it a "coroner", we use the term medical examiner in Nassau, Suffolk, and NYC if not all of New York State. The poster sounds like a total troll.

She worked at Century 21 which is a very popular high end discount superstore that sells a lot of designer goods. It's in Manhattan right across from the WTC site. (as per this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...missing-brooklyn-mom-source-article-1.1863007 )
Thank you! None of the articles I have found mentioned her employment and I was afraid she might have the same occupation as the known Gilgo victims.

Now that is out of the way I am 99% positive this is completely unrelated to Gilgo.

part of me has a hard time believing lisk would dump those arms on the lawns and risk being seen...however I did notice that the arm was left on a lawn lived by I THINK a hispanic family and black family from what I could tell and that could fit with the SK's racism IMO

Thank you! None of the articles I have found mentioned her employment and I was afraid she might have the same occupation as the known Gilgo victims.

Now that is out of the way I am 99% positive this is completely unrelated to Gilgo.

Can you tell us why you say that?

There are things that don't seem to fit with what we know, but we've seen this dismembered and scattered thing from LISK before. (And possibly as early as 2007, if we count the torso that washed up in Mamaroneck! See the old posts in the clues and tattoos thread.)

I just can't imagine that anyone but LISK would do such a thing. Unless there is more than one LISK...

And...where is the victims head?

And...where is the victims two feet?

This is a killer who choose and dare to dump body parts in several different, 3 so far, public places, he wants them to be found, he is making a statement, he is taunting and he is craving attention, he is a very sick individual, not an "average" killer, IMO he show a serial killer behaviour.
LISK or a LISK II

Can you tell us why you say that?

There are things that don't seem to fit with what we know, but we've seen this dismembered and scattered thing from LISK before. (And possibly as early as 2007, if we count the torso that washed up in Mamaroneck! See the old posts in the clues and tattoos thread.)

I just can't imagine that anyone but LISK would do such a thing. Unless there is more than one LISK...
I am of the point of view that the Gilgo bodies and the Manorville bodies are from different killers, perhaps even some of the Gilgo bodies could also be from multiple killers.

The dumping of body parts in various locations seems more like the MO of the Manorville killer ... infact, I believe at least one of the Manorville victims had body parts found at Hempstead Lake State Park.

I love Century 21 and try to go whenever I'm in NYC in vacation. It's always been packed full of people tearing through merchandise when I've been there. It had to be a fast-paced job for sure.

Rest in peace, Chinelle. May you get justice.

Its very similar to the case of tanya rush who was disappeared from East New York and ended up on the Souther State Pkwy on LI

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?66658-NY-Body-Found-on-Long-Island-as-Tanya-Rush

A little too hard to imagine someone else is picking up girls from East New York and dumping them on LI altho i admit Its hard to imagine LISK willing to dump body parts in the open. It surely an escalation. The laundry type bag Tanya Rush was in reminds me of the boy wrapped in a Mickey Mouse blanket onRockaway in a canvas bag. All the bodies seem to have some kind of connection and the fact that police searched gilgo immediatly says alot about what they know and we dont

Just thinking out loud here...
Maybe Chinelle was killed by someone with some basic knowledge of the LISK murders (knows body parts were spread on LI & some victims were dismembered) but doesn't know the details like posters here and doesn't know/couldn't be as meticulous and secretive (or as good at) hiding the bodies/body parts as LISK. The person is known to Chinelle and an obvious person to consider as a POI and to throw off LE, the perp dismembered her and scattered her remains on LI to make it look like she's a LISK victim.

This killer certainly didn't try to hide the body parts, leaving her arms in people's yards. Whoever he is I'd think he feels comfortable in Hempstead.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus heres another body found in hempstead state park last year http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Catherine-Brady-28-West-Hempstead-NY-06-16-13

How did we not here about this Catherine Brady a homeless woman missing a month ends up dead in Hempstead state Park! Screams LISK!
And you know how we have been talking about peaches lately from 1997? she was dumped in Hempsetad state park too!!!

"On June 28, 1997, a dismembered body was discovered in a wooded area of Hempstead Lake State Park, Lakeview, New York. Both arms, head, and legs below the knee were severed and have not been located. The torso was found on the west side of Lake Drive, about 200 yards north of Peninsula Boulevard"

I was thinking...This forum is essentially the only place LISK has to read about himself..there's no one else on the internet except us who even is aware there is a serial killer so his only option is to read here. It's strange we just start talking about peaches and then a day or two later the SK is dumping parts in hempstead again. Peaches was located on JUNE 28..LISK window...Catherine BRady was June 16

Maybe the LISK comes to LI for the summer only and kills kills kills

This killer certainly didn't try to hide the body parts, leaving her arms in people's yards. Whoever he is I'd think he feels comfortable in Hempstead.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes eddie i think the SK would have to watch those streets to choose those specific houses. Did he just walk by and drop the arm as he walked...if it wasnt covered thats an awfully big risk to take. Could he have been disguised as a delivery man like postal, ups, food livery...milkman..something that he could walk up the door without being noticed

I am of the point of view that the Gilgo bodies and the Manorville bodies are from different killers, perhaps even some of the Gilgo bodies could also be from multiple killers.

The dumping of body parts in various locations seems more like the MO of the Manorville killer ... infact, I believe at least one of the Manorville victims had body parts found at Hempstead Lake State Park.

I'm confused - are you saying that you think the Manorville bodies aren't related to ANY remains along Ocean Parkway? Or that they're not related to the remains of AC, MB, MBB and MW?

I'm confused - are you saying that you think the Manorville bodies aren't related to ANY remains along Ocean Parkway? Or that they're not related to the remains of AC, MB, MBB and MW?
The Manorville bodies are not related to the 5 identified bodies from Gilgo. Hey, it's just a theory ... I could very well be wrong for all I know :thinking:

The Manorville bodies are not related to the 5 identified bodies from Gilgo. Hey, it's just a theory ... I could very well be wrong for all I know :thinking:

Portions of Jessica Taylor's remains were found in Manorville in 2003.

I agree with you on AC, MB, MBB and MW, though. There's no concrete proof that THEIR remains are connected to Manorville.

Just thinking out loud here...
Maybe Chinelle was killed by someone with some basic knowledge of the LISK murders (knows body parts were spread on LI & some victims were dismembered) but doesn't know the details like posters here and doesn't know/couldn't be as meticulous and secretive (or as good at) hiding the bodies/body parts as LISK. The person is known to Chinelle and an obvious person to consider as a POI and to throw off LE, the perp dismembered her and scattered her remains on LI to make it look like she's a LISK victim.

imho, i agree--that is what i thought immediately about this story--i figured totally unrelated, but he seemed to know that by dumping like this it would at least stir debate about it being a LISK victim, at least temporarily throwing off l.e.--sure would be odd if he had no knowledge of the LISK case and dumped like this..but possible

5-6 black choppers flying all around ocean parkway all day yesterday. All the same type. Very slow formation. More arial shots? Are we missing some information that was just learned?

There are 8 million stories in The Naked City, and this is just one of them. Don't even try to figure out why the killer(s) went out of their way to drop an arm here and an arm there. It is also rumored there might be an unaccounted head the cops are looking for.

Chances are when this case is solved the killer(s) will tell you why they did certain things. Chances are it will only make' sense' to them, not you.

A classic case I worked on the killer wanted to drive the cops crazy. He chops of the heads of two older gay guys and props one up in a rocking chair facing the TV. He takes the heads of both and puts them in the lap of the guy propped up in the rocking chair. He tries to hack off the legs of both guys and gives up. The guy on the floor in front of the chair he has something special for him. He hacks off the pinky of the dead guy and places it under the arm of the victim. I could care less, but a couple of detectives were interested. When the guy was caught the detective asked him why did he do the thing with the pinkly. The guy said he did that because he knew it would drive the cops crazy.

Go figure why these nut jobs do what they do. Just don't try to read anything into it because not even the investigators may find the real reason why this was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member