Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about the squatting angle...looking thru the seaslug forgotten thread there are a few instances of dismembered body parts found in crack houses or squats in east new york

The layout of the BODY PARTS along Ocean Parkway absolutely suggests one killer. Jessica Taylor's parts (head, hands and forearms) are found in close proximity to JD6's aka Manorville 2000 (head, hands and right foot) and she is something like 250 feet from the infant whose mother's (JD10) torso and upper extremities are found in the JFK sanctuary relatively near where the head of JD9 aka 9098 aka Davis Park leg woman is discovered. (Lets leave the Asian out of all this for now since he's something of a wildcard.) And so it's damn near impossible, in my mind, without taking a wild leap in logic, to say that the ones in the above group of victims are not the work of the same killer.

And...

I personally DO understand how one might then also conclude that the bodies of the Gilgo 4 should be included in that list as well.

BUT...

I guess the fact that the Gilgo 4 were not dismembered and were disposed of in a very distinct manner, along with the fact that there is a fairly good distance between JT, JD6 and the infant and the first of the Gilgo 4 (Megan), all puts some daylight in the theory of one killer – exactly how much daylight can be debated and has been... very vehemently so. And in some folk's minds I think they see that the closeness in proximity of the Gilgo 4 COULD possibly be something of a coincidence - being the long history this place has with bodies being dumped.

Even Chad Johnson, if you recall, who killed Jennifer Papain after meeting her on Craigslist a couple years back, went to Gilgo Beach and burned her clothes and purse after he had buried her body near the L.I.E. Ocean Parkway may just be that kind of a deserted area where these miscreants feel safe to do this kinda stuff and Gilgo might just be the best spot along it. I dunno. Personally I don't think either theory is so far fetched.

Look at the Shannan Gilbert case. If she ends up not being connected to any of the others, then what an almost impossible coincidence it is that she was responsible for all these other Craigslist victims being found. Yet that, at this point, appears to be considered a very strong possibility.

Reminds me of Nabokov's quote: "No man can bring about the perfect murder; chance, however, can do it."

Here's my take, IMO, on the whole Gilgo findings.

I think a majority of the bodies are connected to one killer however I also think that stretch of land became a dumping ground so not all of the bodies are connected. One of the females and the baby could have been a gang killing. We had a similar case here in Suffolk County with MS13 - killed the two-faced girlfriend and her toddler.

I also don't think Shannan is connected. I think she had a psychotic breakdown, got lost and simply died from the elements/exposure. Yes it's a HUGE coincidence that it was the investigation of her disappearance that led to the discovery of all the others but stranger things have happened.

I think the same goes for Manorville. I think most are connected to the same killer (LISK) while others were just dumped because it's a prime spot for dumping.

Newsdayis now reporting that the body believed to be Chinelle Browne was decapitated, as was previously suggested.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...g-dna-to-try-to-identify-body-parts-1.8812622

Police reported finding the dismembered torso of a woman July 8 in a vacant Bay Shore lot used as a shortcut between a municipal parking lot and the Fire Island Ferry. The body was missing both arms and its head, sources have said.

A severed arm was found in a Hempstead street July 9, and another severed arm was discovered Thursday a few blocks away in a yard.

The head has not been located, sources said.

The more research I do on this case, the more I am convinced that I know nothing!

Some things that I think are worth considering:

It is quite common for serial killers (and psychopathic or budding serial killers) to mutilate and dismember their victims. Some do it "for fun," while others are trying to better cover their tracks. So not every dismembered or decapitated body in the tri state area is necessarily the result of LISK.

It is also common for serial killers to mix things up in order to confuse LE. So four bodies in burlap sacks could be nothing more than a ruse. Or, they could be completely unrelated.

LE ran right to Gilgo Beach to look for the dismembered body parts of Chinelle Browne. Something led them to believe that this victim, as opposed to the many others that have shown up on LI in the last couple of years, was related to the LISK.

Right now, LE is saying that LISK and Manorville are one killer. However inept one might believe the police to be, we have to assume that they know more than we do. For all we know, LISK has been in contact with them. (I tend to think he has and that, similar to BTK, he enjoys a cat and mouse game. However, that kind of behavior isn't really the norm for most SKs.) Either way, if LE believes it's one killer, and that Chinelle Browne is the latest victim, then I'm inclined to believe it is one killer. But I'm very interested in reading well-thought out the counter arguments to this theory!

The layout of the BODY PARTS along Ocean Parkway absolutely suggests one killer. Jessica Taylor's parts (head, hands and forearms) are found in close proximity to JD6's aka Manorville 2000 (head, hands and right foot) and she is something like 250 feet from the infant whose mother's (JD10) torso and upper extremities are found in the JFK sanctuary relatively near where the head of JD9 aka 9098 aka Davis Park leg woman is discovered. (Lets leave the Asian out of all this for now since he's something of a wildcard.) And so it's damn near impossible, in my mind, without taking a wild leap in logic, to say that the ones in the above group of victims are not the work of the same killer.

And...

I personally DO understand how one might then also conclude that the bodies of the Gilgo 4 should be included in that list as well.

BUT...

I guess the fact that the Gilgo 4 were not dismembered and were disposed of in a very distinct manner, along with the fact that there is a fairly good distance between JT, JD6 and the infant and the first of the Gilgo 4 (Megan), all puts some daylight in the theory of one killer – exactly how much daylight can be debated and has been... very vehemently so. And in some folk's minds I think they see that the closeness in proximity of the Gilgo 4 COULD possibly be something of a coincidence - being the long history this place has with bodies being dumped.

Even Chad Johnson, if you recall, who killed Jennifer Papain after meeting her on Craigslist a couple years back, went to Gilgo Beach and burned her clothes and purse after he had buried her body near the L.I.E. Ocean Parkway may just be that kind of a deserted area where these miscreants feel safe to do this kinda stuff and Gilgo might just be the best spot along it. I dunno. Personally I don't think either theory is so far fetched.

Look at the Shannan Gilbert case. If she ends up not being connected to any of the others, then what an almost impossible coincidence it is that she was responsible for all these other Craigslist victims being found. Yet that, at this point, appears to be considered a very strong possibility.

Reminds me of Nabokov's quote: "No man can bring about the perfect murder; chance, however, can do it."

The layout is highly suggestive of one killer..if it was two random serial killers at work...why would all the dismembered bodies be one end that continues into the g4 as you go further east down OP. If they were two different random serial killers...why would they end up in a straight line? The Gilgo 4 killer just randomly chose to dump his 4 victims in a continuation with the earlier victims? If it was random the bodies and body parts would end up mixed together not in neatly spaced out....just my opinion

NO. The guy who killed GB4 put them there on purpose. I have described the reason why a bunch of times.
Also there were chopped up remains found east of the GB4 as well.

Put them there on purpose did you think they ended up there on accident? Because he knew about all the undiscovered remains? What was east of the g4...the 1996 fire island legs?

The layout is highly suggestive of one killer..if it was two random serial killers at work...why would all the dismembered bodies be one end that continues into the g4 as you go further east down OP. If they were two different random serial killers...why would they end up in a straight line? The Gilgo 4 killer just randomly chose to dump his 4 victims in a continuation with the earlier victims? If it was random the bodies and body parts would end up mixed together not in neatly spaced out....just my opinion

All of the mutilated victims found off OP predate the Gilgo 4(their deaths, not when they were found). If in fact it's two different killers (not saying definitely), it's not that far-fetched to think how they could be dumped this way. The Gilgo 4 are all placed in rather close proximity compared to the mutilated bodies.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Suitcase-Reveal-Cause-of-Death-239171021.html

i see the argument for different killers but in my opinion there are shades of the lisk in all the cases once you look at the circumstances. There were quite a few cases on Long Island involving suitcases that are believed to be lisk. Tanya Rush and Mamaroneck woman I believe were in suitcases. And then Tara Rogers was left in Egg Harbor in a suitcase the same town as AC4. Then the next person we find murdered is from Brooklyn and is dismembered.

I Think the question is not whether all the murders are related..but whether they are committed by one lone monster or perhaps a team of two.

LE ran right to Gilgo Beach to look for the dismembered body parts of Chinelle Browne. Something led them to believe that this victim, as opposed to the many others that have shown up on LI in the last couple of years, was related to the LISK.

The Bayshore ferry is less than 10 miles from Oak Beach; the SCPD was very likely covering their butts just in case it did turn out to be related. Their investigation hasn't been going so well (to put it mildly) - they can't afford to look like they're doing nothing when someone shows up murdered nearby.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Suitcase-Reveal-Cause-of-Death-239171021.html

i see the argument for different killers but in my opinion there are shades of the lisk in all the cases once you look at the circumstances. There were quite a few cases on Long Island involving suitcases that are believed to be lisk. Tanya Rush and Mamaroneck woman I believe were in suitcases. And then Tara Rogers was left in Egg Harbor in a suitcase the same town as AC4. Then the next person we find murdered is from Brooklyn and is dismembered.

I Think the question is not whether all the murders are related..but whether they are committed by one lone monster or perhaps a team of two.

Does Tanya have a "possible victim" thread here on WS that I'm missing? I would like to know more about her case. Off to google....
Eta: found this, but there isn't a lot of info here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?66658-NY-Body-Found-on-Long-Island-as-Tanya-Rush
I'm interested in learning more about Tanya's case.

Relevant Brooklyn Addresses

Chinelle Latoya Browne
Sumpter Street, Brooklyn

Jessica Taylor
Linwood St, Brooklyn

Robert Blake
Corzine Ave, Brooklyn

Akeem “Vybe” Cruz
Corzine Ave, Brooklyn

Khalil “Remy” White
Desales Pl, Brooklyn (also Fountain Ave, Brooklyn)

Tanya Rush
Livonia Avenue, Brooklyn

Above Addresses Mapped Out:

http://tinyurl.com/pt8gmhl

Relevant Brooklyn Addresses

Chinelle Latoya Browne
Sumpter Street, Brooklyn

Jessica Taylor
Linwood St, Brooklyn

Robert Blake
Corzine Ave, Brooklyn

Akeem “Vybe” Cruz
Corzine Ave, Brooklyn

Khalil “Remy” White
Desales Pl, Brooklyn (also Fountain Ave, Brooklyn)

Tanya Rush
Livonia Avenue, Brooklyn

Above Addresses Mapped Out:

http://tinyurl.com/pt8gmhl

Fieldnotes....

May I ask you if you have Jessica's birthday?
Hers is the only birthday I do NOT have.

I need month/day/year.

Thank you.
TKAM.

Count me in. I tend to believe that The Manorville Butcher and LISK are two different killers. Like you MK, I just don't see LISK as the type to even want to get his hands dirty like that! Whoever is chopping up bodies on LI is not the same person who killed GB4. (IMVHO)

ETA: I'm still open to the one killer and his evolution theory but, it seems to me, that there are two (or more) distinctly different personalities at work here.

i also agree at least 2--the psycho-sexual components of strangling versus dismemberment can't be ignored--while some have argued it's evolution, possibly the result of a physical disability coming about, generally(obviously not always-before someone goes into panic attack and sites a few) the evolution is the other way, from strangling to dismembering(or going back and forth)--it's also been argued that perhaps the killer(if 1) stopped dismembering due to going undetected and no longer feeling the need to--dismembering killers will never have the urge fully go away,(thereby go back and forth) as its hard-wired into the psyche, both as a sexual release component, as well as a true "blood-lust"---looking at the GB4 layout, i believe the killer is left-handed---undecided with the other dismembered bodies---there is a very good chance that the proximity of the dump sites is because they actually know each other, just as good a chance as it being connected to 1 killer, or random coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx